PDA

View Full Version : about the bayakugan

Assassin
Fri, 12-19-2003, 08:23 AM
when neji's father was killed, it was cuz the cloud village wanted the dead body of hyuuga hizashi (thats his name rite? hinata's father), and it was mentioned that what they were really after was the secret of the bayakugan......

but i dont get exactly what they wanted to do? its not like they could learn how to do the bayakugan or how to block it or anyhting.......mayb they wanted to do a bayakugan transplant, like kakashi's sharingan (assuming thats what really happened)

any thoughts?

Uzumaki Kakashi
Fri, 12-19-2003, 08:33 AM
yeah ur probably right. the thing thing is maybe if they have the byakugan they might be able to learn its secrets (<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>like the one in the manga, i dont know if u read the manga, especially the chapter 196-197</span>)

Assassin
Fri, 12-19-2003, 08:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Dec 19 2003, 07:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the thing thing is maybe if they have the byakugan they might be able to learn its secrets </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well thats the thing, what secrets.......its not like they can learn how to use it. and thats about the only secret there is. i guess they could learn how it works, but i dont c how that would help in battle.

can u imagine a shinobi doing a complete analysis of the bayakugan in the middle of a battle http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif.....he&#39;d be killed rite away

stretch
Fri, 12-19-2003, 08:52 AM
by studying the byakugan you could probably find a huge weakness and use it to defeat anyone who posses that bloodline ability, that could be one reason why they would of wanted to examine the byakugan but i wouldnt even know how thye would figure that out from a dead body.... but then again that isnt my job

Nine Tailed Demon
Fri, 12-19-2003, 08:55 AM
Ctrl + A=?

Assassin
Fri, 12-19-2003, 09:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon @ Dec 19 2003, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ctrl + A=? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

takashi
Fri, 12-19-2003, 09:50 AM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Assertn
Fri, 12-19-2003, 09:53 AM
just as kakashi was saying about the purpose of hunter-nins tracking down missing-nins and disposing the bodies because they can contain secrets about their village

Moses The White
Fri, 12-19-2003, 10:26 AM
Yeah, I was wondering how Kakashi got a sharingan myself too... I think that it was probably transplanted with their awesome microsurgery skillez. Tadashi, I think that Kakashi did sense Gaara but wanted to see what he was after before starting anything, just like he did with those two mist Chuunins during the Zabuza debacle.

Serpico
Fri, 12-19-2003, 10:49 AM
hehe what if they transplanted it into some poor guy. The thing dont even work.

hahman14
Fri, 12-19-2003, 10:49 AM
i think ur all thinking a ltlle too much here. i mean think about it, these r ppl that have super-human strength and possess vast powers. i really think they can find some way to use the body of neji&#39;s father to their advantage

Assassin
Fri, 12-19-2003, 10:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hahman14 @ Dec 19 2003, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think ur all thinking a ltlle too much here. i mean think about it, these r ppl that have super-human strength and possess vast powers. i really think they can find some way to use the body of neji&#39;s father to their advantage </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well thats what im asking....what is that some way?

Elessar
Fri, 12-19-2003, 11:00 AM
That hasn&#39;t been told so far.

Assassin
Fri, 12-19-2003, 11:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elessar @ Dec 19 2003, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That hasn&#39;t been told so far. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
for the love of god........thats the whole point of speculation. u dont know the real answer, but u try to guess at what it could be

Moses The White
Fri, 12-19-2003, 12:38 PM
Yeah dude... get it together here.

The only way i can think of is that they study the chakra flow to the eye and see how the techniques are used.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 12-20-2003, 02:39 AM
but doesnt every thing have weaknesses? like the sharingan cant copy bloodline juitsus and are uselesses if the body cant keep up (like with lee). Naruto has a weakness in that he cant control the kyubi properly. neji in the anime has a weakness I dont know if anybody realized i but he couldnt see under him (thats why naruto snuck up on him by digging a hole (so the weakness in the byakugan was already shown in the anime but not blatantly said but rather shown.) so forgive me but there are always weaknesses for all techniques.

Swedish_Star
Sat, 12-20-2003, 02:44 AM
Neji didn&#39;t have the Byakugan active when Naruto come from below. He was tired and thought it was over. He actually said he was careless. Rewatch the ep if you want to be sure... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Assassin
Sat, 12-20-2003, 02:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Dec 20 2003, 12:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The problem with that Assassin is if you happen to guess right a certain mod will start issuing warnings or suspend you. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yes ur rite.....but the mods should know better. one of GW&#39;s rules is that u dont point out spoilers.......if a mod or anyone else says somethign is a spoiler in a speculation thread........well thats just stupid. some speculations are bound to be right, doens&#39;t mean u have to confirm it.

besides, i really dont think this topic can b spoiled.....not unless they do an arc on how the naruto world works, and how they learn secrets about the village from their dead shinobi.

this thread is just somehtign fun to pass the time. i know they wont b going into detail on any of this.....its just like asking if naruto would b as strong without kyubi, or who would win if kakshi and gai fought.

Moses The White
Sat, 12-20-2003, 02:49 AM
Yeah that&#39;s something I was wondering about...

Byakuugan has to be &#39;active&#39; in order for it to work... Is Sharingan always active?

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 12-20-2003, 02:57 AM
ok maybe ur right about the activeness of neji&#39;s byakugan. I was wrong sorry. anyways about the sharingan being active or not, we know that it can be turned off because sasuke doesnt always have it active but controls it by activating it similar to byakugan but for some reason kakashi&#39;s doesnt turn off (reason he has it covered, because it weakens him, such as the first fight against zabuza and he collapses.) thiis is proably because kakashi isnt an uchiha and doesnt have the abiltiy but probably got it put in, what i was always wondering was why kakashi only got 1 sharingan, and not two if he got it from someone they proably were a dead uchiha and there would proabbly be two eyes. unless kakashi shared the eye with some else and each get one or maybe the body had onyl one eye and so he took it or maybe the eye was given to him from an uchiha who sacrificed only one eye. end of my ramble

Krbadass
Sat, 12-20-2003, 03:09 AM
Back on topic please.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 12-20-2003, 03:10 AM
sorry but it was thought of mine.

Krbadass
Sat, 12-20-2003, 03:12 AM
There was a thread on the sharingan, and kakashi&#39;s sharingan already, do a search for it, and read there.

Supratik
Sat, 12-20-2003, 04:11 AM
From what I understood...

They didn&#39;t get Hinata&#39;s father like they wanted (head family), then instead got Neji&#39;s father. Neji&#39;s father and Hinata&#39;s father are twins, so they didn&#39;t know the difference.

The main difference, of course, is that when a branch family member dies, the cursed seal disappears AND seals up the Bayakugen ability. So all the Cloud ninja really got was just a dead body with no Bayakugen secrets.

You don&#39;t think the most noble clan in Konoha would give up their secrets that easily, do you? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

DaRk-SeRpEnT
Sat, 12-20-2003, 04:46 AM
IDIOTS BYAKUGAN POWER WAS SEALED AWAY WHEN NEJIS FATHER DIED SO THEN THEY CANT OPERATE END OF DISSCUSSION

Assassin
Sat, 12-20-2003, 04:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaRk-SeRpEnT @ Dec 20 2003, 03:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> IDIOTS BYAKUGAN POWER WAS SEALED AWAY WHEN NEJIS FATHER DIED SO THEN THEY CANT OPERATE END OF DISSCUSSION </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
IDIOT STOP USING CAPS AND OPEN UR BLODDY EYES....ITS A &quot;WHAT IF&quot; THREAD, AS IN &quot;WHAT IF THEY HAD GOTTEN A HEAD FAMILY MEMBER WITH THE BAYAKUGAN, HOW WOULD THEY MAKE USE OF IT?&quot;

for shits sake ppl, before u get all pissy and start spasming, try to understand what the topic is about......and if u dont like it and think its stupid then dont post, cuz its just spam.

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 12-20-2003, 05:08 AM
LoL well said Assasin, I think that Dark-Serpent dude needs some prozac+valium, and have his shift/caps lock keys confiscated. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-20-2003, 10:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico @ Dec 19 2003, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hehe what if they transplanted it into some poor guy. The thing dont even work. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Lol.... they guy would go around blind but people who don&#39;t know him would either be afraid of his &#39;byakugan&#39; or they would try to kill him for it.... and he wouldn&#39;t be able to see what was going on... unless he became like Zabuza... a genius at killing by sound alone.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 12-20-2003, 10:23 AM
i read the manga but i wont spoil anything. THere is a secret discovered about the baykugan. It is something so small that nobody in a fight would figure out but there is one character (wont say who) who finds out from one of the hyuga clan memebers (wont say who either) while fighting. if u read the manga u would discover it out as well but the entire point im trying to make is that people want to find out if there is any weakness about the byakugan (there is a very tiny one which is very diffuclt to exploit) and the just want to find out what it is

Supratik
Sat, 12-20-2003, 11:13 AM
Oh come now, that&#39;s practically a spoiler. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 12-20-2003, 12:36 PM
how is it a spoiler? i thought i was pretty vague

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-20-2003, 12:49 PM
Well we now know that the Byakugan has a weakness.

Moses The White
Sat, 12-20-2003, 12:56 PM
Everything has a weakness. Still, it wouldn&#39;t have been that hard just to keep your mouth shut. &quot;I won&#39;t spoil anything, BUT, there is a secret discovered.&quot; You spoiled that then didn&#39;t you? You not only told us that there is a weakness, but that at least five episodes are going to be devoted to Neji, Hinata, the Head Family Guy, or some other Hyuuga being disected/interrogated/captured etc.

Elessar
Sat, 12-20-2003, 01:05 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Dec 19 2003, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> u dont know the real answer, but u try to guess at what it could be </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Or wait until it&#39;s revealed. If it&#39;s not, it couldn&#39;t be that important.

Assassin
Sat, 12-20-2003, 01:26 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elessar @ Dec 20 2003, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin &#064; Dec 19 2003, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> u dont know the real answer, but u try to guess at what it could be </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Or wait until it&#39;s revealed. If it&#39;s not, it couldn&#39;t be that important. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well we dont wanna just wait until its revealed, we wanna guess while we wait.

Assertn
Sat, 12-20-2003, 01:32 PM
if kakashi can have a sharingan.....then im sure other ninjas can have the byakugan http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

villin
Sat, 12-20-2003, 01:34 PM
The problem with that Assassin is if you happen to guess right a certain mod will start issuing warnings or suspend you. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Swedish_Star
Sat, 12-20-2003, 01:42 PM
I think they can check the clan member&#39;s DNA or something to get the powers of his bloodline. Kakashi once says, when he explains the hunter-nins, that if he died, the secrets of the Sharingan could be revealed. Perhaps they could develop a jutsu to mimic the bloodline, when they know how it works. The genes bear clues. Thats what I think.

RoMuLuu
Sun, 12-21-2003, 02:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Dec 20 2003, 02:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> mayb they wanted to do a bayakugan transplant, like kakashi&#39;s sharingan (assuming thats what really happened)

any thoughts? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yes, that&#39;s what I think too.