PDA

View Full Version : Naruto's Stamina

SirCharlesIII
Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:14 AM
i doubt anyone can say with any certainty, but i think (just because i want it to be the case http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif ) that naruto's stamina is naruto, not the fox. i guess i just want naruto to have a strength of his own, and not simply be a thing that the kyubi wastes people through..

z0diac
Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:17 AM
Everyone knows that nartuo has great stamina and a huge amount of chakra so he just keeps going and going when others are tired but i was wondering, is this because of the nine tails chakra or his own?

cuz earlier in the anime kakashi says how his wounds heal fast by the kyubi's power and i always thought that naruto having lots of stamina is an unfair advantage cuz he has kyubi in him. but now they say he couldnt access this chakra unless he does a special thingy like he did in ep 62 so naruto has a huge chakra all on his own?
and maybe another wondering, will he be as strong without the kyubi in him? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:18 AM
Personally I think the Chakra stamina is not created by the red-chakra, or even the seal. It's the red charkra and//or seal that make him be less good in blue-chakra moves, as displayed in several early episodes and in several 40-60 episodes too.
The red chakra , influancing the blue chakra was the key<-- to the stamina, because Naruto kept practicing techniques. They may have failed, but his stamina must have increased dramatically that way.
Especially once u realise that he's done THREE years of practicing just a couple techniques.

Serpico
Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:23 AM
even after orochimaru screwed up his seal, Naruto was able to do hundreds of kage bushin, henge, and fight the entire night vs the illusion ninjas, so basically even on his own he has abnormally high stamina.

Also in episode 1, Naruto performs a 1000X kage bushin without the kyubi. In the anime if you count them I think there is like 300 clones on screen but in the manga Iruka says he multiplied more than 1000 times.

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:30 AM
naruto is my fav. character, so it pains me to say that Naruto would most likely be a normal ninja if not for kyubi, first off, we know that kyubis chakra is within naruto's somehow because when naruto gets stabbed by those assassins in the first mission, it heals him without naruto releasing kyubi like he did during the haku fight or the neji fight, so as far as chakra stamina, i'd say kyubi helped naruto, as far as naruto's muscular endurance is concerned, i believe it is naruto's hard work that made that happen, his determination and will are unmatched

as far as chakra endurance and muscular endurance are concerned, we know they have a direct correlation, because if one uses up almost all of his chakra, he is unable to move, also the fact that the internal organs route and supply the chakra lets u know that its something like the way our energy works in reality

the seal thing with kakashi not realizing it is a good observation, but remember oro says "kakashi, u can do seals now" or something like that, that'd indicate to me that kakashi is relatively new to doing seals, whereas oro, jiraiya and the 4th Hokage are Hokage worthy, so are pros, and even sealing sasukes cursed seal seemed to take alot out, so making a change to a seal on the 4th hokages' seal, the strongest ninja we know of yet, would take a lot more out, if he even had enough to give, jiraiya who is more or less on par with the 4th, probably a tad weaker, could summon up the chakra necessary to override the seals made by both Oro and the 4th, im also guessing that Kakashi might not have wanted Naruto to be able to control Kyubi because maybe theres a danger to him using it (Kyubi was happy to see naruto when naruto first came to "visit" him, so im guessing that after repeated use of Kyubi or some trickery by Kyubi, he can get Naruto to somehow unseal him) or maybe he didnt want to help him control it because it would set him far aside from the other kids and thats why the hokage and everyone let him go on thinking he was a misfit and not let him know that he even had kyubi inside of him, just my thoughts on the whole thing, by no means am i guaranteed to be right

Assassin
Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:31 AM
his stamina is due to kyubi, but its not casued simply by the chakra.....its because of kyubi's presence so to speak. the chakra doesn't need to leak out for him to have great stamina.

i mayb be wrong, but i think the 4th designed the seal not to simply contain kyubi, but to let naruto make use of its great power.....im not sure if it was mentioned in the anime, or if someone just said it on this board, but during the haku fight when the seal "brakes", what really happened was that kyubi's chakra was mixing with naruto's (same thing happened in 62.....u can c it thru the bayakugan).........

incase none of that made sense (which it probably didn't http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif), what im saying is, the seal is what gives naruto his stamina....he doesn't need to use kyubi's chakra himself.

as for ur other question, no he wont b AS strong without kyubi......ie: he wouldn't b able to beat neji, or last so long in a fight (like with the luck/unlucky guys). but he'd still b pretty bad ass

Krbadass
Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:44 AM
We don't know that, because think, he wouldn't have been hated and he would have been smarter and shit when he was younger, if he didnt have kyubi, and we know he has a great deal of chakra even without kyubi, kakashi said that. So he could be an exellent ninja without kyubi, and possibly still be able to defeat neji for all we know.

Assassin
Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Dec 19 2003, 01:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> We don&#39;t know that, because think, he wouldn&#39;t have been hated and he would have been smarter and shit when he was younger, if he didnt have kyubi, and we know he has a great deal of chakra even without kyubi, kakashi said that. So he could be an exellent ninja without kyubi, and possibly still be able to defeat neji for all we know. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
ya i was thinking about that too......without kyubi he wouldn&#39;t have to deal with all this shit.

the only definite answer would come from kishimoto himself i guess.....

Koyuki
Fri, 12-19-2003, 06:13 AM
Nauto I&#39;s Konoha villiage # 1 most hyperactive ninja http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif If he didn&#39;t have kyuubi&#39;s
chakra, he would still have an enourmes amount of chakra.

Beautiful Green Beast
Fri, 12-19-2003, 06:45 AM
Naruto sure surprises.......

DB_Hunter
Fri, 12-19-2003, 11:58 AM
I think it&#39;s Jiraiya mentions the seal set up when right before he gets rid of Orochimaru&#39;s seal... something like its the 8 season seal (or was that 4) and that 4 of the sea points allow the chakra of Kyuubi to leak out, and that Orochimaru&#39;s odd numbered seal over the even numbered seal of 4th Hokage was disrupting the flow of chakra, thus making it difficult for Naruto to control his chakra overall.

Which raises the point if Jiraiya hadn&#39;t trained Naruto would Kakashi have picked up on that? I mean, before he took charge of team 7 he must have been told about Naruto and the seal and how it works, so he should have figured it out.

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 12-19-2003, 12:57 PM
I think we all have to get things straitened out. Stamina and Chakra has nothing to do with each other which Saukra at one point of the anime explains.

I don&#39;t know, but i&#39;d say that Naruto incredible Stamina comes from him alone, remember the scenes where he trains like hell. Even when he trains to be better at chakra, he have to train harder since his chakra control is so bad, and because of that his stamina has become much better than others who have trained and learned quicker.

On the other hand, Kyubi chakra which we all saw also gave Naruto much of his strength back when he shared his own chakra, but that is a whole other thing. As chakra uses his chakra to restore Naruto as well as give him strength (if you noticed on Naruto&#39;s face that it healed when he summoned kyubi).

RoMuLuu
Sun, 12-21-2003, 03:34 AM
Hmm, I think Narutos chakra would be great even without the Nine-Tails power. After all, he has done a lot of training. But I&#39;m also sure that having Kyuubi inside him, also increases his stamina to even better rate.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-21-2003, 03:46 AM
I do think that one day Naruto&#39;s blue chakra will be absolutly massive, as Kakashi notes during the tree climbing training that Sasuke has the potential to have huge chakra but Naruto could maybe have an even greater amount of chakra.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 12-21-2003, 05:01 AM
it&#39;s the same thing everytime we debate on it, for all we know, there is no Naruto without Kyubi, at least not on the pyshical level, it&#39;s not like the curse seal, that can be turned off and on. we know that Naruto&#39;s healing was always fast, even before first releasing the Kyubi, and even with the five part elemental seal, Naruto still had the fast healing factor thing, so we can&#39;t say it&#39;s only his stamina...

but still, even without the Kyubi, Naruto would still have the same personnality, and would still work hard to be the best.