PDA

View Full Version : Kage Bunshin No Jutsu

Moses The White
Thu, 12-18-2003, 06:28 AM
I was just re-watching some of the old episodes before 63 came out, and I saw that a lot of people were referring to Kage Bunshin as a Forbidden Technique. Yet Naruto uses it all the time and no one gets pissy. The only other forbidden techniques I can think of were the ones where the user had a chance of dying, such as the Gate Technique Rock Lee uses. But Kage Bunshin doesn't seem to hurt Naruto at all. Any thoughts?

DB_Hunter
Thu, 12-18-2003, 06:37 AM
Maybe it's forbidden to all except Jounins... seems as though every Jounin knows Kage Bunshin.... well Kakashi and Ebisu do anyway.

Moses The White
Thu, 12-18-2003, 06:42 AM
But Naruto isn't a Jounin...

Krbadass
Thu, 12-18-2003, 06:46 AM
I think you just misunderstood.

Vagabond
Thu, 12-18-2003, 07:27 AM
Seeing the power of Kage Bunshin makes wonder what other forbidden techniques were in the scroll. Also I wonder why Naruto chose to learn kage bunshin instead of something else.

Krbadass
Thu, 12-18-2003, 07:28 AM
He said it was the first one on the list.

Vagabond
Thu, 12-18-2003, 07:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Dec 18 2003, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He said it was the first one on the list. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Oh must have missed that

Kagari
Thu, 12-18-2003, 08:10 AM
yeah kage bunshin was the first on the list, and they did refer to it as being forbidden.....Maybe they don&#39;t see it as a problem, since he has SOO much stamina. Some were saying that Kage Bunshin just takes a fuckload of stamina to use, or something....maybe thats why it&#39;s forbidden.

Krbadass
Thu, 12-18-2003, 08:15 AM
Nah, i think what they ment is that the scroll is forbidden, and its on it. thats all.

Assassin
Thu, 12-18-2003, 08:23 AM
ya...they dont mean forbidden like it&#39;ll kill u......its just a high level jutsu that only jounins know (it was stated a few times i believe....during the prelims?).

i guess once u become a jounin, u&#39;r taught some special jutsu&#39;s and kage bunshin is one of them

Uzumaki Kakashi
Thu, 12-18-2003, 08:36 AM
i think kage bunshin no jutsu isnt forbidden in the sense that people arent allowed to use it but rather the chuunin and jounins arent allowed to teach it anymore (probably they did and it might have just been too much for like genins and even some chuunins). I really would love if naruto decided to steal the scroll again, learn more moves.

anyways, assaisin nice sig.

ok thats all for now

Assassin
Thu, 12-18-2003, 08:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Dec 18 2003, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> anyways, assaisin nice sig.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
thanx.....serpico&#39;s handy-work

Suzuki Fanboy
Thu, 12-18-2003, 10:41 AM
I think it&#39;s forbidden because if it&#39;s used by a Jounin or something, it could be ridiculously powerful. Or imagine if someone like Jiraiya or Orochimaru used it...holy shit.

DDBen
Thu, 12-18-2003, 11:51 AM
The Forbidden techniques are those that the fourth wanted no one to teach as stated when he died. Atleast those Techniques that were on the scroll of seals. Anyone who knew them before the death of the 4th would still be able to use them as you can&#39;t really forbid a ninja to use a technique he already knows as there is no true way to stop him.

Aclypze
Thu, 12-18-2003, 12:02 PM
it doesnt matter.... lots of people know forbidden stuff, like that one move Lee was about to use that one lotus move thing on Sasuke. Gai stopped him just in time, but in the exams no one really cared.

XwingRob
Thu, 12-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Hmm I think Kage Bunshin Nu Justu uses up too much energy and therefore might kill someone using it. (Naruto of course does not have that problem due to his huge stamina)
Also if some really evil guy used it he could probaly conquer a village in moments.
Who really knows, though?

Krbadass
Thu, 12-18-2003, 12:39 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen @ Dec 18 2003, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The Forbidden techniques are those that the fourth wanted no one to teach as stated when he died. Atleast those Techniques that were on the scroll of seals. Anyone who knew them before the death of the 4th would still be able to use them as you can&#39;t really forbid a ninja to use a technique he already knows as there is no true way to stop him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Where did you find this out?

nar'to
Thu, 12-18-2003, 12:42 PM
it is probably considered forbidden to allow the secrets of how to preform the technique outside of the konaha villiage

it may be a technique only upper/skilled ninja&#39;s from konoha can perform

psychoaznboi
Thu, 12-18-2003, 12:43 PM
eeverything is forbidden

Neotracker
Thu, 12-18-2003, 12:48 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hmm I think Kage Bunshin Nu Justu uses up too much energy and therefore might kill someone using it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Remember when he trained with Jiraya, he used Kage bushin, because he wanted to use up all his chakra, and it didnīt kill him.

And then the scroll, if I remember right, it is forbidden because there are really dangerous Jutsus in their. For excample the Unseal - Jutsu for the Kyubi.

Remember how every Ninja in Konoha searched for Naruto???
I think they didnīt search for him, cause he could learn a technik like Kage Bushin, or cause he could die&#33;&#33;&#33;

shinobi kakashi
Fri, 12-19-2003, 04:46 AM
ok, well kakashi can do kage bushin, eather he copied it from naruto or another jennin.
and when he used it, he claimed he used up to much charka right before pulling off with
about fifty clones, so a jennin that is gassed can pull of kage bushin.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 12-19-2003, 06:45 AM
Kage Bushin is forbidden in about the same sense that fansubbs are forbidden.

Xollence
Fri, 12-19-2003, 07:12 AM
I don&#39;t think it&#39;s really forbidden. Remember when Naruto uses it during the fight with Neji and those 2 chunins say that it was a Jounin level skill.

Beautiful Green Beast
Fri, 12-19-2003, 07:18 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xollence @ Dec 19 2003, 06:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t think it&#39;s really forbidden. Remember when Naruto uses it during the fight with Neji and those 2 chunins say that it was a Jounin level skill. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
theres one thing i dont understand. They said &quot;Jonin&quot;&#33; isnt it &quot;Jounin&quot;?

Iznogoud
Fri, 12-19-2003, 09:22 AM
Can other jounin really use kage bunshin ?
Because the only jounin i saw use it was kakashi and you know as we all do that kakashi can copy jutsus when he sees em...
So i guess it&#39;s really forbidden and only naruto/kakashi and maybe the hokage can use it?

DDBen
Fri, 12-19-2003, 01:03 PM
Krbadass its stated when Naruto steals the scroll by the third why the techniques on it are forbidden in like episode 1.

Krbadass
Fri, 12-19-2003, 01:04 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen @ Dec 19 2003, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Krbadass its stated when Naruto steals the scroll by the third why the techniques on it are forbidden in like episode 1. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
k thanks.