PDA

View Full Version : 63 Raw

Sasuke's Goddess
Wed, 12-17-2003, 06:43 AM
Has anyone seen this yet?

If you have does the Temari/Shikamaru fight finish this chapter or is it dragged on?

TwisT
Wed, 12-17-2003, 07:24 AM
They dont even begin to fight.. Thats the last thing u see.. They both get down to the areana and then when the stand down there it ends..

SirCharlesIII
Wed, 12-17-2003, 11:02 AM
ew...
that sucks..

villin
Wed, 12-17-2003, 11:50 AM
Overall a very poor episode with no action and a very booring sequence between Neji and Hiashi. Oh its going to be a long week until 64 comes out. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Elessar
Thu, 12-18-2003, 03:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Noonan @ Dec 18 2003, 11:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh - quasi spoiler - rather than Hiashi telling Neji what happened directly - he gives him a scroll his father wrote explaining things... this actually covers up a semi-plot hole in the manga - since Neji had no reason to suddenly start trusting everything his uncle said. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
But still heads down on his knees I hope. Well, we will see.

And all anime-only guys, do not call a story boring because there are no fights in it. You do not know how important that story might become.

sangai
Thu, 12-18-2003, 03:56 AM
its out over at anime suki by baka san in his shitty ass format im assuming raw but it might be subbed i didn&#39;t take long enough time to look, saiyaman has the raw on his site

XwingRob
Thu, 12-18-2003, 05:04 AM
I was expecting 63 to be just that..

SirCharlesIII
Thu, 12-18-2003, 05:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Noonan @ Dec 18 2003, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah temari and Shikamaru&#39;s match is slow moving enough that they could animate each chapter as and episode - but I hope not.

Oh - quasi spoiler - rather than Hiashi telling Neji what happened directly - he gives him a scroll his father wrote explaining things... this actually covers up a semi-plot hole in the manga - since Neji had no reason to suddenly start trusting everything his uncle said. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
does he do the bowing? cause thats what made neji believ him, the head of the main family swallowing pride and being humble and bowing down to a young member of the branch family and all...that seems like it&#39;d be enough to the status obsessed neji.

paran0id
Thu, 12-18-2003, 05:19 AM
Gonna be quite a long wait for 64 to see some action.. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Legendary Nin
Thu, 12-18-2003, 05:25 AM
The Shikmaru fight was boring.Knowing the anime,they&#39;ll use the kyuubi chakra to pull off an extra strong drag out no jutsu.My summary for 64

Temar and Shukmaru fight,she uses the fan,he tries to lure her out in the shadow,she attacks,lure...blahb blah blah...got to get the strategy right...blah blah blah...Shikmaru is a genious...blah blah blah...Temari dodges the shadow attack and gets pushed farther...blah blah blah....get&#39;s ready to fall into his trap..blah blah blah..end..

gaara
Thu, 12-18-2003, 05:35 AM
good episode, we all know whats happening sooner or later..and very close we are..anyone hating on this episode can stuff a sock in it cuz rushing naruto leaves you with no story which is whack..there will be plenty of important events ahead..the talking is good once in a while./

Jman
Thu, 12-18-2003, 07:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Dec 17 2003, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Overall a very poor episode with no action and a very booring sequence between Neji and Hiashi. Oh its going to be a long week until 64 comes out. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
my worst nightmare. well there&#39;s other shows to watch but Naruto is an addiction to my friends and i.

Serpico
Thu, 12-18-2003, 07:17 AM
I watched Baka-sans ep. It is subbed, but if you watch this ep RAW you are going to be really bored because it is all talk. The preview of the next fight looked sweet though.

sexy_no_jutsu
Thu, 12-18-2003, 07:39 AM
got the raw a while, but is just downloaded it to see how far they would come. i had expected this ep to end where shikamaru was hangin on the wall, but they did it a bit sooner. didn&#39;t wacht it, since i already knew it was all talk and than I had nothing to look forward too.

Noonan
Thu, 12-18-2003, 07:47 AM
It covers chapters 105 and 106- problem wasn&#39;t the animators - it was that there was a lot of exposition between the 1st fight and the second... next ep should be the whole fight .. then another episode of exposition..

PSJ
Thu, 12-18-2003, 10:01 AM
well well, personally i think the talk between hiashi and neji is good and emotional. i havent seen the raw yet but i have read the manga. its nothing erong in that hiashi explains why nejis father died. and the temari , shika fight might get drawn out for at lest ep 64 - 65. oh just gonna spoil one more thing there is hardly any action in their fight its like a game of chess. the plan strategies and try to outthink each other.

Noonan
Thu, 12-18-2003, 12:00 PM
Yeah temari and Shikamaru&#39;s match is slow moving enough that they could animate each chapter as and episode - but I hope not.

Oh - quasi spoiler - rather than Hiashi telling Neji what happened directly - he gives him a scroll his father wrote explaining things... this actually covers up a semi-plot hole in the manga - since Neji had no reason to suddenly start trusting everything his uncle said.

Zontos
Thu, 12-18-2003, 01:19 PM
Spoilers:

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>and for all you waiting for action in 64

there&#39;s no action it it aslwell. just shikamaru planning for half the time with everyone in the stands talking. after that there&#39;s not really much of a fight and the whole thing is very anti-climatic. </span>
63-64 = boresvile