PDA

View Full Version : Straightening out stuff

Ricardoman
Wed, 12-17-2003, 02:07 AM
Guys:

I have seen many posts telling that Naruto used Kage Bunshin No Jutsu to trick Neji at the end of the fight. Wrong!!! He used Bunshin No Jutsu, that is why he goes on explaining that he sucked at that technique. Even Neji thought it was Kage Bunshin but he too was tricked. Thus Naruto demonstrated that he has grown a lot since he graduated.

Cheers and have a merry christmas. Ho ho ho ho ho

Shaft
Wed, 12-17-2003, 02:24 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ricardoman @ Dec 17 2003, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Guys:

I have seen many posts telling that Naruto used Kage Bunshin No Jutsu to trick Neji at the end of the fight. Wrong&#33;&#33;&#33; He used Bunshin No Jutsu, that is why he goes on explaining that he sucked at that technique. Even Neji thought it was Kage Bunshin but he too was tricked. Thus Naruto demonstrated that he has grown a lot since he graduated.

Cheers and have a merry christmas. Ho ho ho ho ho </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
true I saw people saying that too but you are right at least thats what i got from watching it.

Frixgog
Wed, 12-17-2003, 02:54 AM
If Naruto used only Bunshin no jitsu then he&#39;s even more of a retard than when he picked the big dog. What kind of idiot says, &quot;Hmmm. I&#39;m gonna be underground and not able to see whether neji&#39;s byakugan is activated. I&#39;m gonna use regular Bunshin and then when neji comes over he&#39;s gonna see it&#39;s a fake and I&#39;m gonna be owned.&quot; If he didn&#39;t think this exact train of thought when he used Bunshin, then in my opinion Naruto hasn&#39;t grown up the slightest bit other than being able to use Bunshin (congratulations Naruto, you&#39;re now mediocre).

On the other hand, neji could have been right and it was kage bunshin, except Naruto went on to say it was replications that he&#39;s always sucked at and it just happened to be bunshin (a basic form of the technique[kage bunshin] that he DID use) and not to bitch because no matter how much you suck at something with hard work you will get better at it. So, in short, Naruto was talking about him sucking at any form of replication, and he was just relating that to failing bunshin three times.

Chi Chi
Wed, 12-17-2003, 03:42 AM
&quot;I see, your main technique&quot; The quote of Neji. It is said that what an anime character says, is right until he is proven wrong. Also, Naruto isn&#39;t so stupid to do that. The Bykugan can spot the difference from a mile away. The story of the Bunshin is to say one can overcome fate. The fate of being bad in Bunshin-like techniques.

Elessar
Wed, 12-17-2003, 03:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ricardoman @ Dec 17 2003, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I have seen many posts telling that Naruto used Kage Bunshin No Jutsu to trick Neji at the end of the fight. Wrong&#33;&#33;&#33; He used Bunshin No Jutsu, that is why he goes on explaining that he sucked at that technique. Even Neji thought it was Kage Bunshin but he too was tricked. Thus Naruto demonstrated that he has grown a lot since he graduated. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think they are manga readers, because in the manga neji clearly says that he uses kage bunshin. Remember, te byakugan can&#39;t be tricked by bunshin.

The reason he talks about sucking at bunshin at school is to show that people can improve. He wasn&#39;t good at the basic skill but now he, a dropout, can use the improved version good enough to defeat a non-dropout.

El Duende
Wed, 12-17-2003, 04:08 AM
I think neji said he was careless when he was defeated, meaning that he wasn´t looking if it was a clone or not.. so.. maybe he use bunshin. However it isn´t so important

Just my opinion

Krbadass
Wed, 12-17-2003, 06:52 AM
Another BAKA thread poster, he used kage bunshin, not bunshin. or else neji would have seen through it, not only that, but neji said you used your favorite technique.

ForgottenSpiral
Thu, 12-18-2003, 02:55 AM
Actually Naruto used bunshin, not kage bunshin. The reason Neji didn&#39;t notice is because he didn&#39;t use his byakugan at the end. He was overconfident and that is why he said he made a mistake. Also there would be no point in Naruto&#39;s whole story about his beating Neji with his worst skill otherwise. Who is the baka now?

Kagari
Thu, 12-18-2003, 03:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frixgog @ Dec 17 2003, 01:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> congratulations Naruto, you&#39;re now mediocre
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
congratulations, you copy people&#39;s insults. Yeah, i&#39;ve been to maddox&#39;s site as well. way to use his flame verbatim.

Oh, what&#39;s a BAKA? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

XwingRob
Thu, 12-18-2003, 03:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ForgottenSpiral &#064; Dec 18 2003, 01:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Actually Naruto used bunshin, not kage bunshin. The reason Neji didn&#39;t notice is because he didn&#39;t use his byakugan at the end. He was overconfident and that is why he said he made a mistake. Also there would be no point in Naruto&#39;s whole story about his beating Neji with his worst skill otherwise. Who is the baka now? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Naruto&#39;s favorite technique is Kage Bunshin nu Justu. When Neji said he was careless he meant he shouldn&#39;t have let his guard down at the sight of the clone. Once his guard was let down, Naruto striked&#33;
Edit: Also think about it, Neji was super careless, Naruto used Kage Bunshi nu Justu several time during the fight, so to be owned at the end by that technique is well...CARELESS.

sangai
Thu, 12-18-2003, 03:31 AM
he used kage bunshin not bunshin seriously go read some of the manga

XwingRob
Thu, 12-18-2003, 03:36 AM
Yeah, go read the manga.

*goes back to laughing at people thinking the birds flying away was Pervert Sennin.

itsgalf
Thu, 12-18-2003, 06:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forgotten Spiral)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Actually Naruto used bunshin, not kage bunshin. The reason Neji didn&#39;t notice is because he didn&#39;t use his byakugan at the end. He was overconfident and that is why he said he made a mistake. Also there would be no point in Naruto&#39;s whole story about his beating Neji with his worst skill otherwise. Who is the baka now? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you should probably read the replies first.

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 12-18-2003, 06:40 AM
Since there was no way Naruto could have known that Neji wouldn&#39;t still be using his Byukugan, he was probably using Kage Bunshin no jutsu to fool Neji if he was using it.

And also i think that Naruto dug through the ground because he knew that it wasn&#39;t Neji who was fast, just his eyes, making him react faster. So Naruto took his eyes by surprise. So even if he was using Byukugan when looking at the fake Naruto, Naruto would stil hit him hard; and that is what i think went on in Naruto&#39;s mind.

But i am only speculating and know nothing for sure.

Edit: And the reason he told him about his past, not being able to become a genin passing the test and about &quot;bunshin no jutsu&quot; is probably because he then showed Neji that he could overcome that obstical and learn something even better which takes more of an effort.

SirCharlesIII
Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:10 AM
neji cant tell the difference between a kage bushin and the true body cause tey are true replicas, and they have chakra. a bushin he can see thrugh cause its just n illusion without chakra, so it would just be an outline through his bakayugan (i know, terribly mispelled). i still believe he would have used kage bushin, its naruto&#33;

by the way, who are you talking about when you say &quot;he meant kage bunshin...
he only said bunshin cuz bunshin is the primary of all bunshins&quot;?

Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chi Chi @ Dec 17 2003, 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> &quot;I see, your main technique&quot; The quote of Neji. It is said that what an anime character says, is right until he is proven wrong. Also, Naruto isn&#39;t so stupid to do that. The Bykugan can spot the difference from a mile away. The story of the Bunshin is to say one can overcome fate. The fate of being bad in Bunshin-like techniques. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Agreed

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:53 AM
omg how stupid are u people, bunshin no jutsu, naruto doesnt even really do that damned technique, why in the hell would he use it that one time, esp. seeing as a normal person can even see through illusionary techniques, IE. Sakura

naruto always does kage bunshin, its a better bunshin, in fact, its probably as good as it can get, u cant see thru the clones cuz they all have identical chakra patterns and obviously look the same, Jing brings up a good point, if it were bunshin the jounin referee could see thru it easily and know not to stop the match, but then again it coulda been coincidence, he coulda been giving naruto a chance to get up, and furthermore, what do we know about the referee, nothing at all, he may be able to tell when stuff is goin on, maybe he knew naruto was underground, or maybe not, who knows, all i know is that naruto wouldnt be using bunshin no jutsu, that one time outta the trillions of times he uses a bunshin technique, he uses kage bunshin no jutsu 99.9999999999% of the time and henge along with it once in a while, but almost never does he use bunshin, theres really no reason to, kage bunshin is the same but stronger and teh clones can do damage, so again to think that naruto would use it this one time when he knows his opponent has the power to see thru the clones, owuld be so stupid and thus makes no sense, the reason that he brings up the bunshin no jutsu is to show that with hard work he mastered bunshin and kagebunshin evne tho he was a &quot;dropout&quot; or &quot;loser&quot; and failed at using bunshin 3 years in a row

also, something i noticed, if regular clones dont have physical boundaries, they&#39;re just illusions, then things will travel thru them, naruto&#39;s clone is layin in a ditch with smoke rising around him if it had been a regular bunshin clone, the smoke would probably appear to rise thru him and a smart person like neji would pick that up, a kage bunshin clone is as good as the original which means it was a kagebunshin, also, the examiner says at the end, he left a kagebunshin in the hole and dug his way to victory, so theres 2 characters telling u its kagebunshin, and that also dispels jings theory that the examiner knew not to stop the fight, he probably waited cuz neji was talkin shit

and it should be obvious to u now that he used kagebunshin when neji says ur favorite technique or main technique, if anyoen here can say that bunshin is naruto&#39;s fav. or main technique, they&#39;re stupid and sadly mistaken, kagebunshin it is, and kagebunshin is what he used

hence...we&#39;re right, ur wrong, live with it, and ricardo...ur still the baka

Ricardoman
Fri, 12-19-2003, 03:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Another BAKA thread poster, he used kage bunshin, not bunshin. or else neji would have seen through it, not only that, but neji said you used your favorite technique.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Who is the baka? me? You´ve hurt my feelings :&#39;(

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif jeje just kidding.

PS: I just didn&#39;t want this discussion to die. what is it called? BUMP?

FuzzyEyebrowz
Fri, 12-19-2003, 03:48 AM
Umm...

Fools argueing about it being jus bunshin...

1 - it would make neji&#39;s statement of &quot;your favourite technique&quot; obsolete and make completely no sense...

if ur arguement is about naruto saying how his least skilled technique being bunshin, that is to show neji that although he failed the test three times due to that technique... he now has passed, and adopted an even stronger, more skillful bunshin technique, since bunshin is the most basic, that even students can use it, that kage bunshin is the jounin level technique...

i really dont have a clue how anyone could say that it was jus bunshin...

SirCharlesIII
Fri, 12-19-2003, 03:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ForgottenSpiral &#064; Dec 18 2003, 02:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Actually Naruto used bunshin, not kage bunshin. The reason Neji didn&#39;t notice is because he didn&#39;t use his byakugan at the end. He was overconfident and that is why he said he made a mistake. Also there would be no point in Naruto&#39;s whole story about his beating Neji with his worst skill otherwise. Who is the baka now? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if and when you really think about it, it makes more sense that he&#39;d use kage bushin to prove this poetic point. appart from the idea of it making sense in terms of battle, kage bushin is obviously an advanced, (jounin level) more complex and more difficult form of bushin, which ties into the worst tech thing perfectly. his worst was bushin, now after changing himself, his best if the really really hard bushin, or kage bushin.

edit: you tell em fuzzy

Krbadass
Fri, 12-19-2003, 06:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sangai sakusei @ Dec 18 2003, 02:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> he used kage bunshin not bunshin seriously go read some of the manga </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Next time you talk about the manga im giving you a warning.

jing
Fri, 12-19-2003, 09:55 AM
he meant kage bunshin...
he only said bunshin cuz bunshin is the primary of all bunshins
naruto only used 1 normal bunshin in that fight, and used kage bunshins many times, so the only reasonable thing was that neji assumed it was kage bunshin.
besides how would neji know if it was kage or normal bunshin. we&#39;ll never know.
but me thinks its a normal bunshin because then the examiner would know not to end the match already... cuz if it were a normal kage bunshin, its REAL bodies.... im sure a jounin can tell between a real body and a bunshin.

Nautek
Fri, 12-19-2003, 10:04 AM
Good point in the end there jing.

SirCharlesIII
Fri, 12-19-2003, 11:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LegendarySenninJiraiya @ Dec 19 2003, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hence...we&#39;re right, ur wrong, live with it, and ricardo...ur still the baka </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah, basicly.

Assassin
Mon, 12-22-2003, 12:03 PM
just to erase any doubt, it was kage bunshin......the examiner even says it....check 18:44/18:45 and u can hear him say the word &quot;kage bunshin&quot;