PDA

View Full Version : Obsession of itachi!?

Mut
Tue, 12-16-2003, 02:55 AM
what is the point of this thread.

raijin
Tue, 12-16-2003, 03:01 AM
It's hard to believe the validity of your thread when your nick is "Itachi". Why shouldn't people show a great interest in Itachi? He's a mysterious character who appears to be one hell of a ninja even with the little exposure in the manga.

Assertn
Tue, 12-16-2003, 04:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raijin @ Dec 16 2003, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It&#39;s hard to believe the validity of your thread when your nick is &quot;Itachi&quot;. Why shouldn&#39;t people show a great interest in Itachi? He&#39;s a mysterious character who appears to be one hell of a ninja even with the little exposure in the manga. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah i was about to make the same comment http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

what i&#39;d like to know though.....is why would alot of people be big fans of itachi, while alot of people at the same time despise sasuke? in a way, they both are very much alike in their celf-centered personality and crazy uchiha abilites. Its just that itachi is more extreme in both cases.

84K4
Tue, 12-16-2003, 05:31 AM
The ONLY reason Itachi is popular is bause he is related to a lilving god a.k.a Sasuke.

shignai
Tue, 12-16-2003, 05:45 AM
I think Itachi is so popular cause he was shown quickly and when he was there he acted confidently and even when his mission wasnt completed continued to act as if he knew what he was doing, which he probably did. He showed no weaknesess, no mistakes, plus he is straightfoward and confident, and knows he is evil, unlike Sasuke who showed weaknessess, made mistakes, and at sometimes very confused and seems sortof to float between good and evil.

Well I like them both and I think that Itachi&#39;s weaknesses, and blah blah will be shown later and depending on their extent and how they are potrayed and how he deals with them, I think it&#39;s fair to say at that time he could lose a great deal of fans (but to be honest I dont see that happening but it&#39;ll be interesting if it did and I look foward to it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif )

Insomniac
Tue, 12-16-2003, 08:19 AM
i really dont think hes that good, Orochimaru shows more promise as a bad guy
and i dont really believe that Orochimaru fears him, rather he fears the sharigan that could copy all his jutsu&#39;s that he took years to learn.
once Itachi is out of the picture (and he will be way before Orochimaru) theres not much from Orochimaru

shikamaru__
Tue, 12-16-2003, 08:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i really dont think hes that good, Orochimaru shows more promise as a bad guy
and i dont really believe that Orochimaru fears him, rather he fears the sharigan that could copy all his jutsu&#39;s that he took years to learn.
once Itachi is out of the picture (and he will be way before Orochimaru) theres not much from Orochimaru </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I agree, I don&#39;t think he is that great, its his ability to use the Sharigan that makes him so strong. Who knows maybe Orochimaru will develop some Jutsu that disables the sharingan or something. Just a guess.

Hayate
Tue, 12-16-2003, 09:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (84K4 @ Dec 16 2003, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The ONLY reason Itachi is popular is bause he is related to a lilving god a.k.a Sasuke. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
too true...

Legendary Nin
Tue, 12-16-2003, 09:42 AM
Seems like the two Itachi threads in here spun this topic.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>He&#39;s a mysterious character who appears to be one hell of a ninja even with the little exposure in the manga.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Pretty much it.It&#39;s about his power and potential.Not even the Senins were fit to run the ANBU squad at 13.He can also hang with the senins at 17,that shows more potential than any other character so far.Add that with the mystery behind him,and that&#39;s why I&#39;m an Itachi fan.Everyone has their character.Some like Naruto,others Rock Lee,Ino,Choji,Shino,Kakashi,Iruka,Sakura,Hinata,et c.You don&#39;t have to like him,but you can&#39;t deny his strength.The mange sharingan will be beautiful.

itachi_
Tue, 12-16-2003, 10:39 AM
Why are you obsessed of him from this very moment. He has existed from episode 1, and now people are getting &quot;HE&#39;S A GOD, HE&#39;S THE BEST CHARACTER etc&quot;. I wounder how the morons are gonna react when he appears in the anime later on? Why are you so fucking obsessed about him right now?, because it&#39;s getting closer to that episode when he appears?. I&#39;m not a fan of him i just think he has good jutsus, and i&#39;m not freaking CRAZY because he&#39;s good. so please be quiet. And i just want to say that he seem to be a god in the chapters around 139-142, but he ain&#39;t the strongest and the best, you&#39;ll see. I like &quot;mange sharingan&quot; so... that&#39;s why. Uchiha Itachi is a true sharingan master.

PSJ
Tue, 12-16-2003, 12:30 PM
its a fact that he is the strongest character now or possibly tied with Jiraiya. but the fact remains that Orochimaru fears him and orochimaru killed 3rd hokage. but why everybody is obsessed i dont know. when i read about itachi and stuff i remembered my theory on the Uchiha clan and all and i just posted...

PSJ
Wed, 12-17-2003, 11:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Dec 16 2003, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raijin &#064; Dec 16 2003, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It&#39;s hard to believe the validity of your thread when your nick is &quot;Itachi&quot;. Why shouldn&#39;t people show a great interest in Itachi? He&#39;s a mysterious character who appears to be one hell of a ninja even with the little exposure in the manga. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah i was about to make the same comment http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

what i&#39;d like to know though.....is why would alot of people be big fans of itachi, while alot of people at the same time despise sasuke? in a way, they both are very much alike in their celf-centered personality and crazy uchiha abilites. Its just that itachi is more extreme in both cases. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Im sorta a fan of Itachi and i hate sasuke. thats not strange. Itachi dont care about sasuke and just throws him to the side like a dirty towel. i like to see sasuke getting mad and cant do anything. and the thing about sasuke and Itachi being very alike, i dont agree itachi got a diffrent feel to him. call me crazy but i believe that he is a good guy deep inside the bad guys were the uchihas. thats just what i feel you cant really judge itachi yet.

gaara
Thu, 12-18-2003, 05:29 AM
Itachi is merely an Akatsuki footsoldier..him and kisame are only shorties..I have yet to see the strongest characters..

Insomniac
Fri, 12-19-2003, 07:56 AM
Itachi is only a plot device for Sasuke, thats the only reason he exists.
he&#39;ll be gone as soon as Sasuke finds another purpose or way of life.
hes only unstoppable now to fuel Sasukes hate for him, once the time comes he&#39;ll be simple to beat

Nine Tailed Demon
Fri, 12-19-2003, 11:17 AM
Chouji fans? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

chronic
Sat, 12-20-2003, 11:37 AM
I think itachi exists in the manga/anime because he is the sole reason for sasuke&#39;s existanceas well. itachi exists so the story can go on for sasuke. i think at the end or close to the end, sasuke will have a final battle with itachi and finally beat him. this maybe because he needs to save the naruto. this will free sasuke from what he thinks is he&#39;s sole puropose of living, as an &quot;avanger&quot;.

Legendary Nin
Sun, 12-21-2003, 02:48 AM
Naruto has always put a twist on things.I wouldn&#39;t be shocked if Sasuke got slaughtered by an Akatsuki member for interfering.