PDA

View Full Version : Election

narutosharingan
Tue, 12-16-2003, 02:02 AM
who do you think will win the next election: Bush or any democrat?

Xollence
Tue, 12-16-2003, 02:18 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico @ Dec 16 2003, 02:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well I would say Bush too. Normally I dont care that much but it looks like it will be Bush vs Dean, and I cant stand Howard Dean. He smiles like some kind of retard and spouts nonsense nonstop. Only democrat I like at all right now is Liberman.

*EDIT: Samson, your quote in sig is a little off, it is really
&quot;I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well he&#39;s a Jew, and a lot of Americans don&#39;t like that. I&#39;d say Bush too since he got us into this war, hes got to get us out.

shadowmantis
Tue, 12-16-2003, 02:30 AM
wait, you&#39;re actually relying on bush? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif homer simpson would make a better president. what you guys need is another JFK.

Xollence
Tue, 12-16-2003, 02:36 AM
Well if Lierman or any other democrat becomes president they&#39;ll want to remove our troops from Iraq, then this whole mess would have been for nothing. Bush was smart to start this war with Iraq. It&#39;s very rare for a president not to be electing a second term in times of war.

Krbadass
Tue, 12-16-2003, 02:37 AM
HOPEFULLY bush.. But im not sure as of right now.

samsonlonghair
Tue, 12-16-2003, 03:08 AM
How can you hope for Bush? General Wesly Clark would make an excellent president.

Serpico
Tue, 12-16-2003, 03:12 AM
Well I would say Bush too. Normally I dont care that much but it looks like it will be Bush vs Dean, and I cant stand Howard Dean. He smiles like some kind of retard and spouts nonsense nonstop. Only democrat I like at all right now is Liberman.

*EDIT: Samson, your quote in sig is a little off, it is really
&quot;I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully&quot;

shadowmantis
Tue, 12-16-2003, 03:19 AM
personally, i think all troops &#39;should&#39; get out of iraq. it would be good if the states gave them financial help for what they destroyed, and let them fix it on their own and form their own government.

Xollence
Tue, 12-16-2003, 05:22 AM
They&#39;re incapable of forming their own government, they do not have the power to fight off all these Saddam loyalists.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-16-2003, 05:31 AM
That&#39;s the biggest load of dribble I&#39;ve heard ever... not capable of forming their own government? Not able to fight off Sadam loyalists??

That&#39;s actually called the resistance movement also known as in the USA as:

Terrorism
Saddam Fedayin/Loyalists
Enemies of Peace
Enemies of Security

And as for the other point... you think the states is there to set up a government? Get real, its there to loot. As for someone saying in another thread something like &#036;90 billion being spent... let me introduce to the term:

I N V E S T M E N T

You put some money in, you get a shit load more back, or so goes the theory.

And as for the Iraqis not being able to form their own government, yeah they can&#39;t right now because another tyranny is being forced on to them by the Coalition of the Crooked and if they try otherwise they are gonna get blown to smitherines by these &#39;brave men and women&#39; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif .

brightdark
Tue, 12-16-2003, 05:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 16 2003, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> And as for the other point... you think the states is there to set up a government? Get real, its there to loot. As for someone saying in another thread something like &#036;90 billion being spent... let me introduce to the term:

I N V E S T M E N T

You put some money in, you get a shit load more back, or so goes the theory. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you are so right about that

but there is more to it than that

while the WHOLE nation put in 90 billion &#036; in the war
SOME poeple will recieve payoff in this investment http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

this bush guy sure is a nice person is he not?

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-16-2003, 05:45 AM
Agreed. Though in my opinion I believe the system is faulty, since it always different people at the top to go around butchering other nations and then shitting on your own and conning them into thinking they love the system.

shadowmantis
Tue, 12-16-2003, 05:58 AM
&quot;go back to bed america, your government is in control again.
you are free.. to do what we tell you.&quot;

brightdark
Tue, 12-16-2003, 06:11 AM
what is worse
people are going to love him for this and reelect him http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

he burn the american people&#39;s hard earned tax money on missiles of mass destruction http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif
missiles of mass destruction kill middle east people

orders and urges european countries around to help rebuild nuked country
&#39; &#39;we&#39; spent 90 billion destroying....you rebuild &#39;
him and his friends get jackpot

people love him
and love the way he &#39;sacraficed&#39; their money (so that his gang could earn some)

Jman
Tue, 12-16-2003, 06:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (narutosharingan @ Dec 16 2003, 01:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> who do you think will win the next election: Bush or any democrat? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Bush

Vash105
Tue, 12-16-2003, 07:26 AM
TurnCoat&#33; Killer &#33; Liar&#33; Theif&#33;

Criminal with protection of the Law&#33;

Xollence
Tue, 12-16-2003, 08:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 16 2003, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That&#39;s the biggest load of dribble I&#39;ve heard ever... not capable of forming their own government? Not able to fight off Sadam loyalists??

That&#39;s actually called the resistance movement also known as in the USA as:

Terrorism
Saddam Fedayin/Loyalists
Enemies of Peace
Enemies of Security

And as for the other point... you think the states is there to set up a government? Get real, its there to loot. As for someone saying in another thread something like &#036;90 billion being spent... let me introduce to the term:

I N V E S T M E N T

You put some money in, you get a shit load more back, or so goes the theory.

And as for the Iraqis not being able to form their own government, yeah they can&#39;t right now because another tyranny is being forced on to them by the Coalition of the Crooked and if they try otherwise they are gonna get blown to smitherines by these &#39;brave men and women&#39; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif . </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
If we leave Iraq and let the Iraqis form their own government, it&#39;ll just be the people that still believe Saddam to be their leader to take over. Nothing will have changed and the people that helped the US will suffer. Resistance movement? They praise and worship Saddam. They are Saddam loyalists, they attacked a lot of places after hearing Saddam was captured. You can&#39;t have a government without an army. The US is trying to rebuild the Iraqi army, but 1/3 of them already quit because of the low pay.

shadowmantis
Tue, 12-16-2003, 11:13 AM
if you want to take out all of saddams supporters, you&#39;d have to kill more than half of iraq.

Xollence
Wed, 12-17-2003, 02:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen @ Dec 17 2003, 12:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Now as for the war first off the 80 billion dollars spent in iraq lets see about half of that money went to our troops why thats certainly a horrible waste of tax payer money. Second 19 million is for primary reconstruction probjects the rebuilding and what not. then the other 20 billionish is for the costs of the war. Now there is also the fact Clinton would be the one who spend about half a billion lobbing missiles at iraq for the hell of it and what did he manage to take out a asprin factory oh yeah that was a threat.

Now for those of you who say lets walk away they can fix it themself. You obviously payed no attention to the first Gulf war. I suggest most of you bother with facts instead of just stating opinions you&#39;ve heard someone who is running a campaign to become the next president as they have no interest in us succeding. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
So true...

samsonlonghair
Wed, 12-17-2003, 03:48 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen @ Dec 17 2003, 12:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Now any of you can take one look at the economy and there isn&#39;t one person that can say based on facts the economy is doing badly in any way. unemployment is down. The stock market is up. New hires are looking up for next year. In general we are talking about a president who was able to repair the damage of 9/11 in around a yeah and make the world a safer place even if you didn&#39;t see the danger it was there. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Bush was the one who did the most damage to the economy. You know perfectly well that he sides with corpoate criminals. The world trade center attack made a temporary waver in stock market stability. Corporate criminls with their &quot;creative&quot; book keeping have cost hundreds of thusands of people their retirement benefits and seriously damaged our economic stability. If you don&#39;t believe me, just look at footage from Bush&#39;s 2000 campaign. He was flying in the Enron corporate jet.

Oh, and if the price of a recovering economy is bombing the hell out of some country that doesn&#39;t stand a chance and accidentally killing a few dozen civilians who &quot;shouldn&#39;t have been there anyways&quot; then that price is too high.

DDBen
Wed, 12-17-2003, 04:04 AM
Oh onto the economy well for your information the economy was heading into a recession during the last year of Clintons time in office and Bush on the other hand did NOT start the problems he simply fixed them. Another note the 2 million jobs lost by Bush as commonally argued is the number of total jobs that companies have taken away now note this does not get reduced when the company rehires someone its just how many people changed job. As for flying in a Enron Jet oh please there is nobody out there in politics without interests PERIOD. To say that he flew in a jet that belonged to Enron is just stupid he&#39;s a texan for gods sake.

Also as far as the death count goes considering we have found killing fields with a million bodies in them and can confirm that atleast 400,000 of his own people were killed by sadamm I happen to think a few random civilians dying in a war is a rather minor matter a lot more lives were saved then lost if you care to argue how about we send you to a professional rapest for a few weeks before sending you feet first down a bottle shredder so we can hear you scream longer.

Xollence
Wed, 12-17-2003, 04:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsonlonghair @ Dec 17 2003, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh, and if the price of a recovering economy is bombing the hell out of some country that doesn&#39;t stand a chance and accidentally killing a few dozen civilians who &quot;shouldn&#39;t have been there anyways&quot; then that price is too high. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
So are you saying that the war was unnecessary and that we should&#39;ve just left Saddam in power? What does standing a chance have to do with war? Is war only just when we fight on equal terms? Give me a break, stop trying to sound all righteous. This war was very necessary.

Elite Hentai
Wed, 12-17-2003, 05:38 AM
Erm, it&#39;s kinda forbidden to just attack a country if they didn&#39;t do anything to you. So what the US did was wrong. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

DDBen
Wed, 12-17-2003, 01:06 PM
First off Bush will Win the Election the Democrates are sacrificing Dean so they can try and run Miss Clinton in 2008. Basically there killing off all there top guys so she&#39;s there only hope.

Now as for the war first off the 80 billion dollars spent in iraq lets see about half of that money went to our troops why thats certainly a horrible waste of tax payer money. Second 19 million is for primary reconstruction probjects the rebuilding and what not. then the other 20 billionish is for the costs of the war. Now there is also the fact Clinton would be the one who spend about half a billion lobbing missiles at iraq for the hell of it and what did he manage to take out a asprin factory oh yeah that was a threat.

Now for those of you who say lets walk away they can fix it themself. You obviously payed no attention to the first Gulf war. I suggest most of you bother with facts instead of just stating opinions you&#39;ve heard someone who is running a campaign to become the next president as they have no interest in us succeding.

Now any of you can take one look at the economy and there isn&#39;t one person that can say based on facts the economy is doing badly in any way. unemployment is down. The stock market is up. New hires are looking up for next year. In general we are talking about a president who was able to repair the damage of 9/11 in around a yeah and make the world a safer place even if you didn&#39;t see the danger it was there.

samsonlonghair
Thu, 12-18-2003, 03:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elite Hentai @ Dec 17 2003, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Erm, it&#39;s kinda forbidden to just attack a country if they didn&#39;t do anything to you. So what the US did was wrong. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Exactly, Bush&#39;s actions where in direct violation of the Geneva Conference.

DDBen, your threats are just childish. I would be ashamed to say something like that.

Serpico
Thu, 12-18-2003, 09:26 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsonlonghair @ Dec 18 2003, 02:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elite Hentai &#064; Dec 17 2003, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Erm, it&#39;s kinda forbidden to just attack a country if they didn&#39;t do anything to you. So what the US did was wrong. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You know Hitler didn&#39;t do anything to us either. Instead of taking him out we should&#39;ve just told the jews &quot;too bad we can&#39;t help you&quot; i guess.

Hitler killed 6 million.

Saddam killed 1 million, and wouldve killed a lot more except we stopped him from invading kuwaite and Saudi Arabia, which wouldve been invaded after Kuwaite.

Hating Bush is not a reason to defend Saddam. Saddam is worse and it is not even disputable.

The topic is who will win though, and uhh Bush will win 90% likely. If Hillary ever wins I will be moving to Mexico.

(I respect your views guys, but I dont agree with them, even though war is very sad and i hate it. I feel the simple fact of removing Saddam was enough reason for war in this case. He treated the lives and resources of his county as his personal playthings for way too long.)

DDBen
Thu, 12-18-2003, 11:28 AM
I did not make any threats I mearly stated multiple things sadam has done to his people as options for those of you who think he should be in power as you obviously think those are acceptable ways to deal with people who disagree with you Sadam sure does.

As for the Geneva Conference. What part of it has our friend Sadam ever followed? We did not declare war in Iraq as the Gulf war was never declared over in the first place. We simply gave up on Sadam following any of the sanctions that were set upon him to prevent what he did from happening again. Defending Sadam is EXACTLY like defending Hitler in ever respect.

Now here is a challenge for anyone who opposed the war. Tell me would you want to live in Iraq the way it was before? Would you be willing to live in a dictatorship under a man who&#39;s killed hundreds of thousands of your own people? If any of you would I&#39;d love to hear your reasons why, and for those of you who wouldn&#39;t stand for living in those conditions yourself then all I can really say is there would be the only justification you need for the war. This was a case of people who have begged for our aid and died because we turned there backs on them by not finishing it the first time. I fully believe Sadam should have been killed in 1991 but we gave peace a chance and it resulted in those willing to fight for there freedom dying for it to the deaf ear of the UN because to many countries had to much at stake and it wasn&#39;t hurting them.

Xollence
Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:00 AM
OMG, Hilary is running? That&#39;s a double negative right there since she&#39;s a woman and a b*tch.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 12-19-2003, 02:15 AM
Serpico, Actually we did leave Hitler alone for a long time. If you remember history better you would remember that the U.S. had an isolationist policy until Japan attacked us. FDR persuaded Congress to declare war. We declared war first on Japan and later on Germany and Italy. I&#39;m not saying that&#39;s a good thing; it&#39;s just historical truth. Also, Hitler killed eleven million, not six. I know it&#39;s splitting hairs, but still...

Now let&#39;s play the quote game&#33;
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen @ Dec 17 2003 &#064; 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if you care to argue how about we send you to a professional rapest for a few weeks before sending you feet first down a bottle shredder so we can hear you scream longer.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen @ Dec 18 2003 &#064; 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I did not make any threats </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I never said that I support Saddam. What I said was we went to war for the wrong reason. If you think that freedom is more important to Bush than oil then you&#39;re just being naive. Why has no Democracy been installed yet? We promised the Iraqis Democracy months ago, and we still have yet to deliver. You&#39;re just following the Fox News pro-war propoganda. &quot;Anyone who doesn&#39;t like Bush is siding with Saddam&#33;&quot;

One last note: Xollence, I can tell you&#39;re a little conservative, but I hope you were joking about that last part. I agree that Hillary is quite a bitch, but her being a woman is not a good reason to say she shouldn&#39;t be president.

DDBen
Fri, 12-19-2003, 03:20 AM
Alrighty time to be bashed. Actually Hilary being a woman is a perfect reason to not have her be president because for the same reason Leberman can&#39;t be because NOBODY in the Middle east would recognise either one. Several parts of the works still are prejudice guess what we are not in a little bubble. We can make all the rules you want but they don&#39;t mean shit outside of the US.

As for my statement involving the papershredder that was in no way a threat if it was I would have specifically stated certain people should have it done. However it was a example of COMMON things Sadam did to his own people which are some of the things the war stopped from happening.

As for supporting Sadam and being against the war guess what there the same damn thing. Saying that you don&#39;t believe he was doing the right thing but we had no reason to stop him is the same as saying what he&#39;s doing is ok as long as its not to a US citizen. Guess what there is absolutely no way for you to be against the war and say Sadam should have been removed. His people couldn&#39;t do it and the UN sure as hell wasn&#39;t going to get off there ass. So I&#39;d love to hear a peaceful solution that gets rid of Sadam because guess what there wasn&#39;t one period.

Elite Hentai
Fri, 12-19-2003, 03:26 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico @ Dec 19 2003, 02:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsonlonghair &#064; Dec 18 2003, 02:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elite Hentai &#064; Dec 17 2003, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Erm, it&#39;s kinda forbidden to just attack a country if they didn&#39;t do anything to you. So what the US did was wrong. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You know Hitler didn&#39;t do anything to us either. Instead of taking him out we should&#39;ve just told the jews &quot;too bad we can&#39;t help you&quot; i guess. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Maybe Hitler didn&#39;t attack you but he attacked us. That&#39;s why when Saddam attacked Kuweit it was a good thing to help. This time he didn&#39;t attack another country.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen &#064; Dec 19 2003, 04:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Now here is a challenge for anyone who opposed the war. Tell me would you want to live in Iraq the way it was before? Would you be willing to live in a dictatorship under a man who&#39;s killed hundreds of thousands of your own people? If any of you would I&#39;d love to hear your reasons why, and for those of you who wouldn&#39;t stand for living in those conditions yourself then all I can really say is there would be the only justification you need for the war.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I would rather live in the Iraq the way it was before because then there was something called order. Now there is only chaos. There are still many supporters for Saddam Housein (not me) because under his oppression there was no crime. What they want now is a president just like him but this time only not as cruel. They call him Saddam-lite. (Seriously&#33;)

samsonlonghair: Most of the time I agree with you but not about the oil thing: they can&#39;t take the oil because no country would allow it. Bush just thinks he&#39;s God and that he should control the world instead of America.

DDBen
Fri, 12-19-2003, 04:11 AM
Oh yeah there were definatly no crimes in Iraq before the war. Its not like murdering someone is a crime. Raping someone that doesn&#39;t count either. Oh lets see how about just cutting off a body part now and then or making people watch there family be killed because they are against Saddam of course thats not a crime either.

There being no crime is complete Bullshit there were more deaths before then there are now and hey even if someone is stealing something chances are it was there&#39;s in the first place. The country was run like a playground for Mass murders thats not exactly what I call order however Oppresion well I&#39;d have to say that would be the word for it.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 12-19-2003, 05:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elite Hentai @ Dec 19 2003, 02:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> samsonlonghair: Most of the time I agree with you but not about the oil thing: they can&#39;t take the oil because no country would allow it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You don&#39;t know how much I wish that were true. Unfortunately, Bush has already signed Executive Order 13303 which gives near immunity to any big oil company in Iraq. This will allow the corporations to &quot;manage&quot; (read: exploit) the oil fields in Iraq.

DDBen, for the final time, opposing the war does not mean that I support Saddam. That&#39;s just the right-wing propoganda you&#39;ve been fed. If I honestly believed that Bush entered into this war for all the reasons he said he did I would be a supporter; however I can&#39;t bring myself to believe a single word he says. Almost everything we were told was a lie. There are no weapons of mass destruction; Saddam has no ties to Osama; there is no Uranium; Bush was not trying to bring freedom to Iraq. Hell, in may places we haven&#39;t even fixed the water pipes we&#39;ve bombed. I&#39;m not going to insult your intelligence by reminding you how much people who live in a desert need water. Back to the point, I probably hate Saddam more than most people do; nonetheless, I can&#39;t support a war for oil and a higher approval rating.

brightdark
Fri, 12-19-2003, 05:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsonlonghair @ Dec 19 2003, 07:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You&#39;re just following the Fox News pro-war propoganda. &quot;Anyone who doesn&#39;t like Bush is siding with Saddam&#33;&quot;
Oh god http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif this so reminds me of one of them bushie speaches
I don&#39;t quite remember but it was something like this
a &#39;&#39;if they are not with us they are against us&#39;&#39; speach(he was talking about the war obviously)
maybe I thought a little too much into his speach
but it really pissed me off
I would soo like to see him try something http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Serpico
Fri, 12-19-2003, 06:10 AM
I think we should just agree to dis-agree about the war stuff because no one is changing their mind and our arguments are going in a loop.

I pick up you guys really hate Bush, you might like this link of his quotes ( I support Bush but i still love the things he says, so much fun i about died laughing.)

http://www.columbiacentral.com/dubya/ ('http://www.columbiacentral.com/dubya/')

Is anyone rooting for Al Sharpton, I wonder about that. I&#39;d like to see a black president but not him.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 12-19-2003, 06:25 AM
Well, Al Sharpton has a lot of enthusiasm, but I don&#39;t think that can qualify him to be president. At least it&#39;s not Jesse Jackson running. I typically can&#39;t find any major candidate worth voting for, but Wesley Clark might actually have a chance. He&#39;s smart, respectable and (gasp) liberal. In fact, Lou Dobbs (forgive me if I misspelled the name) decided to have Clark kicked off of CNN (owned by the highly conservative Ted Turner) for actually having the testicular fortitude to disagree with Dobbs.

Xollence
Fri, 12-19-2003, 07:08 AM
Al Sharpton would make a terrible president. He&#39;s not that bright and uses religion as a tool for politics. He&#39;s an activist but only when it involves black vs white people.