PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Fights

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 12-15-2003, 06:45 AM
Alright so far all the fight scenes for this pursuit of Sasuke have been foreshadowed in the manga.

Examples -

Chouji's friendship with Shikamaru. All started when Shikamaru became a Chuunin and Asuma was being hard on Chouji.

Neji's blindspot. He found out about it during that excercise with Tenten. He used that to help him defeat Kidoumaru.

So now what happens?

Well that is kind of easy.

IF, big IF, 1 on 1 fights continue here is what is going to happen.

Sankon Vs Kiba - Sankon is the girl who looks like a guy, who has a double. Since Kiba has a double himself, when Akamaru transforms this would be a good fight. So that is probably what would happen.

Shikamaru vs Tayuya - Tayuya is the regular girl with the bad mouth. Shikamaru hates fighting girls and he has to all the time - first with the female Sound Ninja, then with Temari. His dad also keeps talking to him about women, and that theme with them keeps showing up in the manga.

The last fight might be Sasuke vs Naruto, but I don't know. I hope it is, because after what will probably be 2 volumes of one on one fights we need a main event that is worthy of our reading.

skyro
Mon, 12-15-2003, 06:53 AM
Yeah... this topic has been pretty much been beat to death. But for the Tayuya vs Shika thing there is also the added elemental of Shika not liking bossy women (and Tayuya is apparently the boss of the group so...), which all stems from his mom.

Elessar
Mon, 12-15-2003, 07:11 AM
I prefer Sankon_1 vs Kiba while Sankon_2 vs Naruto - and that fight being coordinated by Shikamaru.

In the meantime Tayuya escapes with Sasuke. There is no reason for another crappy Sasuke vs Naruto. And the manga isn't about ch 200 has to happen something big, every volume it's big final battle.
If you want that, read DB*. Naruto is about a big story and that story will progress without care to chapter and volume borders. At least I hope so.

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 12-15-2003, 07:11 AM
Shika will fight Tayuya. She'll find out that she can't defeat him. Then she'll turn into a stalker (kind of like how Sakura is to Sasuke).

AlbinoFury
Mon, 12-15-2003, 09:16 AM
I highly doubt sasuke is gonna pop out of that bucket all healthy and ready to fight, he was dying when they put him in there, im pretty sure he has to get to oro to get better, so probably shika and kiba vs the 2nd in charge, and naruto vs the chick.

oscar
Mon, 12-15-2003, 09:27 AM
i hope we see the fights progress faster, i would prefer the the d00d that like to look like a girl to fight shika and kiba, and naruto to go against the bossy chick, sasuke vs.naruto is a given, this series is about naruto, so he will win, and we will have to wait about 1 volume for the fight to end. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif .

thetruehooha
Mon, 12-15-2003, 09:52 AM
Not exactly ground-breaking information, but it's well laid-out and thoughtfully written, which is irregular and refreshing on this forum. Shame we don't get more posts like this.

Blight
Tue, 12-16-2003, 03:29 AM
Naruto promised Sakura that he would bring Sasuke back... he never said sasuke had to be alive though

so eather naruto breaks his promise and goes back on his word, or sasuke gets creamed and locked away for being stupid

Power PMV
Tue, 12-16-2003, 06:11 AM
what if Sasuke dies? Do any of you think that could happen???

If it does it would a really big twist to the story, a really interesting one maybe. What do you think?

Weiirdo
Tue, 12-16-2003, 06:24 AM
doubt he'll die, he's survived too long to die now without fightin his bro. I think the next battle will be the two genin and shikamaru vs the two sound nins left.

the sound nins will be burdened by sasuke's "basket" and will not be as effective as they could be. And akamaru will die.....heh, sure why not?

I'm tired of 1 vs 1 fights, get to the nice team battles already...make it more interesting.

AlbinoFury
Tue, 12-16-2003, 09:01 AM
what did that poor little ninja puppy ever do to anyone? akamaru wont die, it would serve no purpose in the overall plot.

shikamaru__
Tue, 12-16-2003, 09:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Weiirdo @ Dec 16 2003, 05:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> doubt he&#39;ll die, he&#39;s survived too long to die now without fightin his bro. I think the next battle will be the two genin and shikamaru vs the two sound nins left.

the sound nins will be burdened by sasuke&#39;s &quot;basket&quot; and will not be as effective as they could be. And akamaru will die.....heh, sure why not?

I&#39;m tired of 1 vs 1 fights, get to the nice team battles already...make it more interesting. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I agree 1 on 1 fights just get to repetitive, I think shikamaru needs a little more work on his physical skills. He is a genius strategest but that isn&#39;t everything.

forkshy
Tue, 12-16-2003, 01:41 PM
i&#39;m not sure shika will be fighting anyone one on one. i say this because he doesn&#39;t really have any finishing moves that would do enough damage to destroy someone at level two. none that we&#39;ve seen, at least.

he&#39;s smart, but he seems to lack the physical power that the rest of the group has.

AznPerson
Wed, 12-17-2003, 11:48 AM
there are 3 possablities
- Susake will get the shit beaten out of him and escape across the border and trains with oro
- Susake will get the shit beaten out of him and Naruto drags him back to sakura
- Susake dies like the other sound nins

i think 1 is gonna happen but i would like 3 to happen =)

Nine Tailed Demon
Wed, 12-17-2003, 12:07 PM
Heh, Sasuke hate is huge&#33; Sasuke gets replaced with Gaara&#33;