PDA

View Full Version : Theories around the Uchiha's

PSJ
Mon, 12-15-2003, 04:22 AM
Im not really saticfied with the explaination to why Itachi killed the whole uchiha clan. i think the uchiha's wanted power in any way possible to have more influence on the village. when itachi got strong and was the leader of the ANBU the uchiha clan tried to use him but he did not like what they tried to do and killed them, the village didnt know what the uchiha's wanted and blamed itachi and he became a missing nin. dont come and say that the only reason why im saying this is because i dont like sasuke but thats not the case. i dont believe in that itachi did it just to test his strength there have to be some hidden truth behind the uchiha's.

sangai
Mon, 12-15-2003, 04:52 AM
i tottaly think he is possesed right now by something of pure evil its not like you just snap one day and say i think ill kill every one of my blood line and leave just me and another alive

itachi_
Mon, 12-15-2003, 05:06 AM
I can only belive in what he was saying, he killed them just because he wanted to test his strenge. But i has to be some other reasons to.

Dank
Mon, 12-15-2003, 05:38 AM
nice theory, sounds very possible in my ears http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif

villin
Mon, 12-15-2003, 06:37 AM
My theory on why he killed his clan is that of simple greed. Due to his possession of an advanced sharingan and an immense amount of power for someone his age, I think he wanted his abilities to be unique. So to prevent more sharingan users like himself he wiped out all those with the ability to grow into someone like himself. He left Sasgay alive to give himself something to keep himself growing more powerful. This is also why he wants Sasgay to become an avenger who's after his life. He knows that he will do whatever it takes to gain enough power to kill his big brother, thus making him a dangerous opponent in the future and a reason for Itachi to keep striving for power.

Of course it could be that I'm just insane. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wacko.gif

jing
Mon, 12-15-2003, 07:14 AM
Maybe he had too much drinks for a 13 year old so he killed everybody. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

XwingRob
Mon, 12-15-2003, 08:28 AM
One crazy theory I come up was that the Uchiha clanwas going to stage a rebellion, Itachi found out and killed everyone but Sasuke because Sasuke wasn't involved.
And the reason why he lies is to hide that fact away from Sasuke.

Of course, my theory is probaly 99.9 percent wrong. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

fear_my_jutsu
Mon, 12-15-2003, 09:23 AM
i don`t think it was because he wanted to be the last with the sharigan because he left sasuke alive and told him to learn it. i think there were some hidded truths liked they used him and stuff, but other then that i thinkhe became high on power and wanted to test himself,ofcourse he could`ve gone after a different clan but then again the uchiha clan is the best!!! http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

PSJ
Tue, 12-16-2003, 12:14 PM
well, what to say? what to say? hmm..... there is really nothing to answer or reply to just good opinions. keep them coming.

rleland
Wed, 12-17-2003, 06:07 AM
way to go posting a post that says "i dont have anything to say"

i think itachi was just sleepwalking and having nightmares

Legendary Nin
Wed, 12-17-2003, 07:00 AM
Probably found the rest of the clan to be a burden.

Noonan
Wed, 12-17-2003, 07:14 AM
I'm guessing he had to wipe out the clan to prove his loyalty to someone ... or possibly becuase he's under a compulsion of some kind ...

Itachi seems to be a much more complicated charater than just a random Uber Psycho - hopefully next story arc will maybe cover that ..

Nine Tailed Demon
Wed, 12-17-2003, 08:23 AM
I wanted to test my strength sounded so badass. They ruined Gaara being a evil son of a bitch to a reformed guy, leave Itachi evil/cool...

Also, hyped for the rest of the Akatsuki!!

jing
Wed, 12-17-2003, 08:59 AM
I think the Uchiha clan were having a party. For Itachi's 13's birthday, his daddy gave him a first taste of beer. Beer got addictive for him, and he drank too much so he got drunk. So his daddy took away his beer, THEN he got pissed off, and started killing everyone because everyone all tried to take his beer away from him. The only reason why Sasuke didn't get killed was because he didn't want to take the beer away from him.

XwingRob
Wed, 12-17-2003, 09:48 AM
LOL, the beer theory is better then mine.

Edit: WOOT! I am now Chunnin.

PSJ
Wed, 12-17-2003, 11:27 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rleland @ Dec 17 2003, 05:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> way to go posting a post that says &quot;i dont have anything to say&quot;

i think itachi was just sleepwalking and having nightmares </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well i felt that i should post something but i didnt have anything to say.... well i really dont have a real answer to why i wrote that post...

Jiraiy4
Wed, 12-17-2003, 11:53 AM
i think itachi WANTED to be the strongest, and in order for his Uchiha powers to be VERY rare is to be the only one with it. so he killed all the uchiha to make himself extra special, and left sasuke cuz he doesnt want to wipe out the entire clan.

PSJ
Thu, 12-18-2003, 09:53 AM
but if he leaves sasuke alive he isnt special sasuke can marry some girl and make like 20 babys at least 5 of them can develop sharingans and then they can start making babys and there will come more uchiha&#39;s. btw isnt it a little weird that all the hyuga&#39;s got hyuga eyes even the women, isnt that incest(thats what its called in sweden dont know about america tho) they tuck their sister/brother/cousin, thats what i meant.

Chi Chi
Thu, 12-18-2003, 01:28 PM
It could just be that if we look at the Genes, the Byakugan Gene is a dominant one. Also every Uchica can develop the Sharingan but they have to train hard.
IMO

Jman
Fri, 12-19-2003, 05:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Why did Itachi kill the clan?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Because he wanted to get to the other side.

PSJ
Fri, 12-19-2003, 12:52 PM
yea but the dominant byakugan gene doesnt explain why the wives and husbands got byakugans that would mean they marry their brothers and sisters since there are only one byakugan family.