PDA

View Full Version : Choji = Sasuke

Chi Chi
Mon, 12-15-2003, 02:47 AM
Well, if the genin teams were made so that they are equal than Choji = Sasuke because Ino = Sakura and Shikimaru is probably the worst student in the class after Naruto because he doesn't even fill in his tests. So that makes Choji the Sasuke of that squad.

rleland
Mon, 12-15-2003, 03:58 AM
if the genin teams were made so that they were equal there would be no point in having them work in teams

i think what they ment was they tried to put bad students with good students so they'd learn something

i think just because they tried to mix good and ban genins doesn't mean they tried their best to make the temas as even as possible

(if they did then why did neji and rock lee end up in the same team! they are both obviously excelent! hehe)

Legato 2057
Mon, 12-15-2003, 04:04 AM
If you recal, Rock Lee was a dropout just like Naruto was. At the time, not only did he have no ninjustu skills, but his combat skills were sub par also. It was only after he met Gai-sensei that he became such a badass.
The Choji/Shikamaru/Ino group are all average Ninja's so it fits that they are together.

KevKoN
Mon, 12-15-2003, 04:20 AM
chouji defeated someone that sasuke would not have been able too. i guess after he gets lvl 2 he could. but chouji is a badass, dont take anything away from him.

PSJ
Mon, 12-15-2003, 04:34 AM
chouji and naruto are at the same level of coolness right now and Jiraiya follows close behind them. but the teams were made to be pretty equal from the time they greduated obviously naruto was more gifted then he showed since he learn the kage bunshin in one day. sakura was considered an average student. and in the shikamaru team all of them are at a pretty equal level. but the fact remains that naruto,shikamaru and kiba ran around doing nothing. if you look at the teams now and in the begining the students have changed naruto has changed the most since he is the strongest genin now without a doubt. when they graduated sasuke was the stonrgest one now he is pathetic and have to run to someone else to get power.

Chi Chi
Mon, 12-15-2003, 04:35 AM
Legato, Shikimaru was one of the worst students in the class. Asuma says Shikimaru was even too lazy to pick up his pen when there was a test. So he was a bad student so that makes Choji the smart guy with good chakra control in the group. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Mut
Mon, 12-15-2003, 09:04 AM
don't ever make such statements as "choji = sasuke" again...

fear_my_jutsu
Mon, 12-15-2003, 09:20 AM
i agree with dazzzz. the ONLY reason choji won was because he had those pills. if sasuke had those imagine how badass he would be, not that he`s not already badass. but choji couldn`t have done anything without those pills. eventhough he did look really sweet after the red!!

Assertn
Mon, 12-15-2003, 10:09 AM
yeah its true that shikamaru had the lowest scores out of his group because he was too lazy to take tests, according to asuma, but asuma also said that ino scored the highest among the females in her class, so she was clearly above sakura's level at the time

Chi Chi
Tue, 12-16-2003, 04:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Dec 15 2003, 09:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah its true that shikamaru had the lowest scores out of his group because he was too lazy to take tests, according to asuma, but asuma also said that ino scored the highest among the females in her class, so she was clearly above sakura&#39;s level at the time </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Damn, seemed like I missed that part http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>and to the Sasuke fanboys, don&#39;t you recognize a joke when you see one.</span>

spectre270
Tue, 12-16-2003, 06:49 AM
If the teams are equal in Kohona then do other villages do the same thing I mean if they do look at the sand genin also the team of many of the other group were the same. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_plasmawhore.gif

Chi Chi
Tue, 12-16-2003, 12:13 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spectre270 @ Dec 16 2003, 05:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If the teams are equal in Kohona then do other villages do the same thing I mean if they do look at the sand genin also the team of many of the other group were the same. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_plasmawhore.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
But there is only one Genin team in the Sand but it is only mentioned that the ones in Konoha are meant to be as equal as possible. Just look at Gai&#39;s group, that group is also made the same way. One loser, one cool guy and a chick. The teams from sound and sand could even be Chuunins or jounins (well, Gaara is a Sand Jounin level and Kabuto is one of the strongest in Sound)

PSJ
Tue, 12-16-2003, 12:38 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fear_my_jutsu @ Dec 15 2003, 08:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i agree with dazzzz. the ONLY reason choji won was because he had those pills. if sasuke had those imagine how badass he would be, not that he`s not already badass. but choji couldn`t have done anything without those pills. eventhough he did look really sweet after the red&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
the pills are ninja tools used by the akamichi clan. why dont you go ahead and say that summons, nin dogs, curse seals are cheating to? if jiroubou didnt have his curse seal chouji would have beaten him without any pills. kakashi took/got an eye from the uchiha clan, thats also wrong if you say that pills are wrong. heck why dont you just say trainign is wrong everybody should fight with the abilities they are born with......

Merco
Tue, 12-16-2003, 12:57 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i agree with dazzzz. the ONLY reason choji won was because he had those pills. if sasuke had those imagine how badass he would be, not that he`s not already badass. but choji couldn`t have done anything without those pills. eventhough he did look really sweet after the red&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

You make a bit of an assumption on this statement. How do you know sasuke can even handle the pills? Alright, so he takes the first pill, and he gets an insane increase in power. For all you know the pain could be multiplied based on the lack of ... &#39;bigness&#39; of bone. Sasuke could have ended up convulsing in pain on the floor after taking in the side effect.

Don&#39;t take this the wrong way, but out of all the people who have their gimmicks in Naruto, I would have to say Sasuke is probably the 5th biggest tool there (I save the four biggest for the Sound-nins). I mean you have a guy who&#39;s pretty damn powerful in his own right. He knows exactly what the seal does to him. Basically he&#39;s playing with a spade every time he uses the curse seal, but he still uses it. He heard some VERY good advice from Kakashi as a person who lost his own &#39;loved&#39; ones and he completely ignores/forgets it after he sees how much more powerful the other Sound-nins are compared to him. Not to say that Sasuke isn&#39;t powerful to a degree, But he&#39;s an ass. It&#39;s a shame that everyone else looks up to him. He doesn&#39;t deserve it.

Power PMV
Tue, 12-16-2003, 01:36 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Dec 15 2003, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> don&#39;t ever make such statements as &quot;choji = sasuke&quot; again... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah, that is an insult to Chouji

PSJ
Wed, 12-17-2003, 05:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Merco @ Dec 16 2003, 11:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i agree with dazzzz. the ONLY reason choji won was because he had those pills. if sasuke had those imagine how badass he would be, not that he`s not already badass. but choji couldn`t have done anything without those pills. eventhough he did look really sweet after the red&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

You make a bit of an assumption on this statement. How do you know sasuke can even handle the pills? Alright, so he takes the first pill, and he gets an insane increase in power. For all you know the pain could be multiplied based on the lack of ... &#39;bigness&#39; of bone. Sasuke could have ended up convulsing in pain on the floor after taking in the side effect.

Don&#39;t take this the wrong way, but out of all the people who have their gimmicks in Naruto, I would have to say Sasuke is probably the 5th biggest tool there (I save the four biggest for the Sound-nins). I mean you have a guy who&#39;s pretty damn powerful in his own right. He knows exactly what the seal does to him. Basically he&#39;s playing with a spade every time he uses the curse seal, but he still uses it. He heard some VERY good advice from Kakashi as a person who lost his own &#39;loved&#39; ones and he completely ignores/forgets it after he sees how much more powerful the other Sound-nins are compared to him. Not to say that Sasuke isn&#39;t powerful to a degree, But he&#39;s an ass. It&#39;s a shame that everyone else looks up to him. He doesn&#39;t deserve it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
wow nice words there man&#33; i totally agree with you, sasuke is indeed an ass. well that was all

spectre270
Wed, 12-17-2003, 05:19 AM
<span style='color:blue'>Hinata&#39;s teams isn&#39;t equal the weakest in the group is kiba he he is pretty strong.</span>
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_plasmawhore.gif