PDA

View Full Version : Ep 62

FloydSolo
Mon, 12-15-2003, 02:24 AM
Yeah I hate it when ppl compare it to DBZ as well but then I think about the fact that most of us got into anime because of DBZ.

I am not ashamed to admit it. It is what I like to call a gateway anime. DBZ leads to the watching of more anime that is a whole lot better than DBZ. Then you think to yourself, "why in the hell did I watch this crap???"

Because of the fact that many ppl started off on DBZ it is hard not to compare it. Although I do have to say that some elements of DBZ are in Naruto that is because Naruto is also based on fighting. They use alot of the same elements and action devices to make the anime bad ass. But that is also why Naruto is hella pimp. It takes elements of one of the most popular animes of all time (DBZ) and expands on them to make a much better series.

ok its late and im rambling but theres some reasons as to why ppl compare DBZ and Naruto, even tho DBZ sucks hehe.

FS

Krbadass
Mon, 12-15-2003, 02:31 AM
First off, this isn't the first thread about naruto being like dbz . so ill close this, also I hope it happends more, it was good graphics, it was electrifying to see.

Everon
Mon, 12-15-2003, 01:27 PM
Was it me or was Naruto a little too dbz? I mean he's got that energy halo going around him and faster than a speeding ninja star.

Hopefully we won't see this very often.

DezertE
Mon, 12-15-2003, 01:34 PM
who cares, it was awesome narut0z0r pwnz0rz

Neotracker
Mon, 12-15-2003, 01:37 PM
Stop compareing everything with DBZ.
It just makes me sick.