PDA

View Full Version : Ippo Question

Poiple Weezard
Sun, 12-14-2003, 04:17 AM
Sweet. Thanks for the needed info.

Mastacowz
Sun, 12-14-2003, 04:50 AM
Poiple Weezard - For the love of god, could you please do me a huge favor? You see, I was up to episode 71 of Hajime no Ippo, and then they decided to liscense it after it had been left alone for such a long time >_<. I am in desperate need of episodes 72+ and the Movie and 2 OVA's. Even if I could just finish the series, I could live without the movie, but missing the last 5 episodes of this fantasic anime is KILLING ME. I cant find BitTorrent downloads for it anywhere.

Could you please, and I mean PLEASEEEEE (im on my knees begging here, you just cant see me doing it) send them to me via AIM or something. My AIM is DigiCow3, PLEASE >_<

Also, if anyone else sees this plea for help and has episodes 72+ as well, you could also be my savior, just contact me at the above AIM address or post on this thread if theres another way you can help (like know of a place that has seeded BT's of the last episodes of Ippo)

Poiple Weezard
Sun, 12-14-2003, 05:06 AM
I am very against the sharing or even keeping of a liscensed anime. I'm just doing it very short term myself until I finish the series. I will of course make reparations for my guilt and crime by purchasing the entire series legally once its available. The reason why that's not my first choice is that I'm not willing to wait 3 years till they release the entire thing in the US.

My suggestion is to try a P2P program like WinMX or Kazaa, or check for burned copies on Ebay or another online auction site. If you are going through one of these paths, be sure to support the industry in the future, even if it seems like you are buying something a second time.

I feel your pain, but I'm not going to help you.

Mastacowz
Sun, 12-14-2003, 05:09 AM
Oh, beleive me, im going to buy this anime once its released in the US, its in my top 10. Just like you, I just dont want to have to wait 3 years to see the final episodes >_<

I would go and download Kazaa, but... I dont want spyware. I had it once before, but I downloaded whatever that Kazaa lite thing was with no spyware, i dont think they even have that anymore.

Poiple Weezard
Sun, 12-14-2003, 05:14 AM
Kazaa Lite is supposed to be with no spyware. My brother uses WinMX, which is similar, but seems to have less users.

Mastacowz
Sun, 12-14-2003, 05:24 AM
bah, went seraching for kazaa lite and found it, but gotta pay a fee for it.

Yan_Wang
Sun, 12-14-2003, 06:37 AM
time for you to learn irc http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Poiple Weezard
Sun, 12-14-2003, 11:49 AM
Hajime no Ippo

Unfortunetly, the series has been liscensed, but I haven't yet finished watching it. I have all the episodes, the movie, and the OVA, I just don't know what order they come in. Do both the movie and OVA take place after the series, or somewhere in the middlle?

Rock Lee
Sun, 12-14-2003, 01:16 PM
The OVAs there are two of them come after the series, one is a fight between maknochi and some surgeon guy and the other is Kimura Vs that guy with the flicker jabs. There both excellent but finish the series then watch the OVAs.