PDA

View Full Version : Kyubi being in Naruto

joker-kun
Sun, 12-14-2003, 02:16 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ricefarmer @ Dec 14 2003, 05:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> probably.... what if sasuke had it.. that would have been crazy. genious +sharingan + kyubi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you forgot about cursed seal, he would be a massive badass

StaticX27
Sun, 12-14-2003, 02:29 AM
Actually, like Naruto had said.... If it wasn&#39;t for Iruka and other people acknowledging him, he would have been just like Gaara. Then again Gaara has other issues that go along with Shukaku being inside of him. However, Shukaku and the Kyuubi have the same mentality: malice and wanton destruction. I think the 4th realized that was a possibility, but didn&#39;t think the villagers would shun Naruto for it. I think that if the 4th knew that the villagers would be wenches about Naruto having the Kyuubi inside, he wouldn&#39;t have done it that way. The 3rd even said that the 4th intended for Naruto to be viewed as a hero who was key to saving the village. Sadly that didn&#39;t happen.

Cursed seal is nice and all, but it can&#39;t make him stronger than Naruto through the logic train...

Naruto + Kyuubi chakra &gt; Orochimaru&#39;s Chakra..
Orochimaru can&#39;t make someone stronger than himself.. therefore Orochimaru &gt; Cursed seal Sasuke.
in conclusion
Naruto + Kyuubi Chakra &gt; Cursed Seal Sasuke.

SeGee
Sun, 12-14-2003, 02:49 AM
.. what? how is naruto + kyubi = oro? kyubi is a lot stronger than oro. oro fears kyubi, and thats why oro made another seal on naruto, which ero senin later took away

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 12-14-2003, 03:19 AM
Third couldn&#39;t beat a insect? A couple more eps man.... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-14-2003, 05:08 AM
Come on man don&#39;t spoil.

As for two monsters being inside Gaara, I think they would take the attitude &quot;this body aint big enough for the two of us&quot; and have a royal rumble in Gaara&#39;s body, tearing him apart.

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 12-14-2003, 05:55 AM
I was just wondering how devestating Kyubi could be if it wasn&#39;t a kindhearted person like Naruto who had Kyubi in him/her.

Take Gaara for example; if he had Kyubi, i think he would be even more of an asshole than he already is. He would without a doubt use it&#39;s powers to it&#39;s limits. And with evil intent as Kyubi has it&#39;s own mind, it would be some awsome power. And it would not be a happy life for a lot of people since the third Hokage is an old man and couldn&#39;t beat an insect. Sure Gaara has powers, but they are focused on him, and he uses it with not very wide range.

I think they all in the world of Naruto should thank their lucky star Naruto isn&#39;t a badass who feels like taking revenge on everyone who has treated him bad (everyone).

Iznogoud
Sun, 12-14-2003, 06:10 AM
Lol i wanna see the royal rumble http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

EnergyCallingMe
Sun, 12-14-2003, 06:35 AM
omfg no what did u do to alucard he is tainted now

ricefarmer
Sun, 12-14-2003, 06:40 AM
probably.... what if sasuke had it.. that would have been crazy. genious +sharingan + kyubi

Frixgog
Sun, 12-14-2003, 07:40 AM
If it wasn&#39;t a good-hearted Naruto inside of him, Naruto would have more and more anger. We&#39;ve found that unfortunately, anger leads to devastating results (remember Haku?). If he just gets more and more angry at everything, his seal slowly wears down more and more until kyubi can unleash himself completely. In other words, there wouldn&#39;t be a Naruto eventually if Naruto wasn&#39;t a good guy.

SeGee
Sun, 12-14-2003, 07:52 AM
well thinking about Kyubi being the strongest there is, he would be stronger than orochimaru or oro senin

Edit: Was thinking, I dont think a bad person like gaara can hold kyubi within himself like Naruto does. he would release it from anger..

Chi Chi
Sun, 12-14-2003, 08:31 AM
Well, if they had sealed Kyubi the same way they sealed him in Naruto, Gaara would have been a lot nicer actually.

EnergyCallingMe
Sun, 12-14-2003, 08:34 AM
hey does the gates thing apply to kubi chakra?

Chi Chi
Sun, 12-14-2003, 08:36 AM
I think the Kyubi would need to unlock his own gates or otherwise Naruto wouldn&#39;t be able to use so much Chakra unless he had thiose big vaines all along

EnergyCallingMe
Sun, 12-14-2003, 08:39 AM
lol naruto opeing all gates would be the ultimate suicide i think since after hes gone kyuubi would be left if i am sure

Kurin
Sun, 12-14-2003, 08:49 AM
What if the opposite were to have happend. Instead of the possibility of it being sealed in a badass, what if it had been sealed within somebody even more pure of heart than Naruto, like Hinata. Kyubi plus byakugan. Though the kyubi powers may be wasted within somebody so timid, it would make for some interesting turns of event.

Frixgog
Sun, 12-14-2003, 08:52 AM
Woah.....sweet. The only inter....no...that would be cool. Hinata is already so innocent....wow.....man that&#39;s hot.

RoMuLuu
Sun, 12-14-2003, 11:27 AM
Yup, but now Naruto is using it as well. Of course I think that Naruto won&#39;t use it to do any bad. (At least I hope so.) Yes, and just think how strong would for example Gaara be if he had also Kyuubi sealed inside him. Then he would have two monsters inside him, even I think that wouldn&#39;t even be possible...