PDA

View Full Version : VERY GOOD TACTIC

itachi_
Sat, 12-13-2003, 09:14 AM
When Naruto in episode 62 molding red chakra kyubi, why not make kagebushin no-jutsu then. It would have looked nice if it was 10 kyubi naruto instead of 1, when he have control over the red chakra then make kagebushin no-jutsu not when he got blue chakra (regular) what do you think. Then Defeat the opponents with 10 or 15 kyubi chakra naruto, that must surpass the hokage capabilities.

Vattha
Sat, 12-13-2003, 09:34 AM
Maybe I heard this from somewhere else, but when he does that technique, doesn't he split his chakra up? I have a feeling I'm very wrong on this one though.

el3ctro
Sat, 12-13-2003, 09:36 AM
yah it said he split his chakra evenly between the clones so neji couldnt tell which was the real naruto by looking at chakra flow/reserve

which neji can do with his byukagun (spelling)

making a kage boushin wouldnt multiply available strength, u have to spread it out

edit: by strength i mean chakra and without kyuubis chakra added to the clones made.. well theyd be narutos... and narutos wouldnt be able to hurt neji

itachi_
Sat, 12-13-2003, 10:04 AM
I thought it was shadow replication that divided chakra equal and not sharing chakra, splitting it up. It's just more powerful.

Assertn
Sat, 12-13-2003, 10:22 AM
i dunno....as close of a match as it seemed with the kyubi powers, naruto might not have enough concentrated power to beat neji if he split it up

el3ctro
Sat, 12-13-2003, 10:37 AM
naruto couldnt have just whipped out kyuubis chakra right at the beggining

remember he has to be ob the brink of death to use it

Destiny
Sat, 12-13-2003, 11:25 AM
yeah, ive already mentioned this before sumwhere http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Vagabond
Sat, 12-13-2003, 11:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el3ctro @ Dec 13 2003, 09:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> naruto couldnt have just whipped out kyuubis chakra right at the beggining

remember he has to be ob the brink of death to use it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Do you think that still applies though? It seems the Kyuubi has more respect for Naruto and maybe Naruto can now summon some of the Kyuubi&#39;s chakra without draining his own.

KakashiSensei
Sat, 12-13-2003, 12:05 PM
chakra is chakra. As it is different its still all the same in usage its just more powerful. He would still have to equally Distrobute the chakra to all of his Clones.

StaticX27
Sun, 12-14-2003, 02:23 AM
The Kage Bushin no Jutsu takes your current chakra level and divides it evenly amongst the clones you create. However, The kyuubi can provide Naruto with a nearly limitless supply of Chakra; making any clone Naruto makes having a pretty hefty supply of chakra probably on par with a number of high end Chuunins. 15-20-god knows how many high level Chuunin&#39;s would be pretty impressive to look at, and probably would give whoever he&#39;s fighting a pretty tough fight.

I&#39;m glad Naruto didn&#39;t use the kyuubi&#39;s chakra at the beginning. Even though it didn&#39;t come out like that, because we can see Naruto&#39;s thoughts, in the immortal words of Shino... &quot;A trump card should always be used at the right time.&quot; Neji was feeling cocky after closing Naruto Tenketsu&#39;s, which may have lowered his defense as a whole. It didn&#39;t matter since Neji still has no chance of contending with Naruto in that form.

Consider the kyuubi&#39;s chakra to be Naruto&#39;s trump card. His safety insurance, kind of like the Kuchiyose no Jutsu... Only used in emergencies if the kyuubi&#39;s chakra fails. (i.e. fighting Orochimaru again, Orochimaru whips out the snake rendering the kyuubi&#39;s insanity obsolete, so Naruto has to whip out some Kuchiyose action...)

nark
Sun, 12-14-2003, 02:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Dec 13 2003, 11:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el3ctro &#064; Dec 13 2003, 09:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> naruto couldnt have just whipped out kyuubis chakra right at the beggining

remember he has to be ob the brink of death to use it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Do you think that still applies though? It seems the Kyuubi has more respect for Naruto and maybe Naruto can now summon some of the Kyuubi&#39;s chakra without draining his own. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah, naruto is an idiot. Not having realized that he could use the kyubi chakra anytime he wants to. That was what the training was for, to allow naruto to bring out the kyubi chakra at any point in time

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-14-2003, 04:56 AM
Snake v Frog...... hmm.

Well we could always wait for Gai to try and bust out with a huge turtle http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif .

RoMuLuu
Sun, 12-14-2003, 05:45 AM
Yes, I also think that Naruto can now use the chakra of Kyuubi any time he wants, but I think that he still can&#39;t control it perfectly. Maybe that was the answer to whay he didn&#39;t make clones? This is of course my opinion...

Kakashi-Senpai
Sun, 12-14-2003, 05:50 AM
Naruto&#39;s style of fighting is like that, he usually rushes the enemy at the start. Then he notice that that is not the way and thinks of strategies to outsmart them.

EnergyCallingMe
Sun, 12-14-2003, 07:56 AM
ahh naruto should have done was summcomed to kyuubi and let him take over control like with haku then the power that garaa sees when he is fighting him would make him lose control opening up another great ep with no need for a dirty filler

SeGee
Sun, 12-14-2003, 07:56 AM
good thinking, but I have no idea if the īchakra is devided / not http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Zontos
Sun, 12-14-2003, 08:22 AM
We also know that naruto wastes LOTS of chakra on all his jutsus and he knows it to. To beat Neji he knew that he needed all the chakra he could get. Knowing this he used very little chakra so that all the new chakra from kyubi would be used against neji. If you noticed, Naruto only used a normal Bushin No jutsu. This allowed him to use a minimal amount of chakra.

Naruto plans out his tactics almost as well as Shikamaru when push comes to shove. I think he followed the best possible actions.

EnergyCallingMe
Sun, 12-14-2003, 08:30 AM
so who are the two possible ppl who will fight naruto?.....god i wish dosu was still in tourny

Chi Chi
Sun, 12-14-2003, 08:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zontos @ Dec 14 2003, 07:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If you noticed, Naruto only used a normal Bushin No jutsu. This allowed him to use a minimal amount of chakra. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Who said that? Otherwise Neji would have seen it. He said afterwards he was careless because it was Naruto&#39;s Main jutsu.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 12-14-2003, 10:17 AM
the red chakra is not his, he just borrow it from Kyuubi and guess what?? Kyuubi is in the real Naruto, so the clone will be cut off of their supply of red chakara.

think as this Naruto is a lightbulb and Kyuubi is a battery, electric from the battery flow directly to the lightbulb but if u dublicate only the lightbulb, those lightbulbs does not have connections to the source, therefore they are unable to glow

Swedish_Star
Sun, 12-14-2003, 11:18 AM
This is how I think the Kage Bunshin (shadow replication) work: You use chakra to create the clones, to manifest muscles and bone. You then divide chakra between the clones so they all have a small chakra supply. They do, however, get your full physical power. This is how I think (just me) the technique work. He does not get more physical power of the Kyubi, only tons of chakra (chakra can enhance your physical strenght though). More bunshins wouldn&#39;t be stronger than normal Naruto bunshins. Still, this is only my theory.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-14-2003, 12:06 PM
After ep 61 I was thinking that when Naruto uses the Kyuubi&#39;s chakra in 62 he might do Kage Bunshsin and with the loads of chakra he would have now, fill the ground of the stadium with clones, and make them all attack Neji. Neji would have to use Kaiten, but then again that would start to drain his chakra level big time with the amount of clones Naruto would have produced.