PDA

View Full Version : Sharingan VS. Byagukan

x_cry
Sat, 12-13-2003, 08:46 AM
man...i'd wish a battle between Neji and Sasuke could start, at least who is the strong clan?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-13-2003, 08:59 AM
Man I have thought so many times about starting this topic, but more along the lines of why Orochimaru is'nt going for the Byakugan.

As for what is stronger, I'll go for the Sharingan... Ol Sanke eye's, being a senin can't be wrong in seeing what is stronger huh.

whahappaz
Sat, 12-13-2003, 09:15 AM
the sharingan is stronger, if your a pro at it you could kill the guy by looking in his eyes and it also copys moves

el3ctro
Sat, 12-13-2003, 09:33 AM
well if oro went for neji the head family would just kill neji with the seal to save the secrets, and hinatas too weak to be of any use to oro

thats what i think anyways

Hotsuma
Sat, 12-13-2003, 09:35 AM
Reason why Oro wants Sharingan, is because he's a jutsu-fanatic. The Sharingan is obviously better for that.

Byakugan is better, IMO. It gives the user incredible insight, not to mention, the ability to crush anybody through mere touches.

Byakugan users can ALSO dodge the Sharingan users Hypnotic attacks, since they're able to see through/the channels, instead of the retinas.

jing
Sat, 12-13-2003, 12:05 PM
byakugan is no good with out hyuga's taijutsu techniques... in this case i think sharingan serves more use. but if byakugan was used with taijutsu techniques, then for sure i think byakugan is stronger.

Uberbaka
Sun, 12-14-2003, 02:26 AM
Imagine a person with both...

Anidee
Sun, 12-14-2003, 03:40 AM
Hmm..well, almost all the members of the Uchiha clan was wiped out so..eh..I dunno really. But the Sharingan does have it's origins from the Hyuuga clan, although, we can't absolutely say it's an evolutionary improvement. Both has its pros and cons, but if *I* were to choose between the two, I'd have to go with Sharingan. There's just something about it that intrigues me.

RoMuLuu
Sun, 12-14-2003, 05:22 AM
Yup, this would be a really tight fight. But I still think that maybe sharingan would win. Don't ask why, I just also think that sharingan is kina cool http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Kakashi-Senpai
Sun, 12-14-2003, 05:54 AM
If sharingan and byagukan are head to head of course byagukan will win as sharingan can't copy blood line techniques. But of course sharingan has its own coolness. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

itachi_
Sun, 12-14-2003, 06:41 AM
The strongest clan between those two are deffinetly hyuga clan with byakugan. But if you can master mange sharingan you can easily defeat someone from hyuga clan

ricefarmer
Sun, 12-14-2003, 06:45 AM
if byukagan and sharingan were combined it would be called shyukagan and can copy bloodline jutsu's that would be fuckin tite... white eyes with the commas and the veins dam! that should be a character

Noonan
Sun, 12-14-2003, 06:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Dec 14 2003, 06:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The strongest clan between those two are deffinetly hyuga clan with byakugan. But if you can master mange sharingan you can easily defeat someone from hyuga clan </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I wrote a huge post then realized this is the Anime thread....

so to avoid spoiling

Lets just say that even the Manga readers would all argue over this one and we won&#39;t ever know for sure unless Itachi attacks the leader of the Hyuuga.

Personally - I think Itachi would have the Edge - but it&#39;s not a lock.

Noonan

Hayate
Sun, 12-14-2003, 06:59 AM
ermm... isnt this the anime section? so how come there SOOO many spoilers in this thread?

anyways, i think Sharingan is better. i&#39;d post my reasons, but that would totally spoil like the next 50 episodes http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Iznogoud
Sun, 12-14-2003, 10:36 AM
Sharingan is teh shizz ^^
Seriously, with sharingan, kakashi has copied over 1000 jutsus...and he can hypnotize his opponent(might not work on someone who has byakugan though)...
Definitely stronger than just a &quot;super vision&quot;...
By the way i&#39;m new on this board, hello everyone http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Swedish_Star
Sun, 12-14-2003, 11:27 AM
Sharingan is only of use if you have fought strong opponents (or seen them fight). Sharingans insight is nothing compared to Byakugan, but Sharingan users tend to be extreme all round ninjas, While Byakugan makes extreme close combat ninjas.
Hard to say, but I think they are pretty even.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-14-2003, 12:01 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el3ctro @ Dec 13 2003, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well if oro went for neji the head family would just kill neji with the seal to save the secrets, and hinatas too weak to be of any use to oro

thats what i think anyways </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Err..... we are talking about Oro here... Legendary Senin????

If he wanted to he could go get it of Hinata&#39;s dad if he wanted to, since he has said he can beat even Hokage what&#39;s the Head of the Hyuuga clan going to do to him....???

KagexShin
Sun, 12-14-2003, 12:22 PM
I say Sharingan because i mean orochimaru &lt;~~ no idea if i spelled it right- hes going for the sharingan, and if byakugan is stronger why wouldnt he go with byakugan?..... i maybe wrong...... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

XwingRob
Sun, 12-14-2003, 01:27 PM
Sharingan would win because it looks cooler. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif

Jman
Sun, 12-14-2003, 01:46 PM
The Sharingan&#39;s ability is to copy any technique(except bloodline ability moves) once they have been seen. Second, it is able to hypnotize the opponent, giving a great advantage to the user. It can also suggest movements to the hypnotized brain, and &quot;see through&quot; an opponent&#39;s genjutsu(any illusionary techniques) whereas the Byakugan allows the user&#39;s vision to become 360 degrees. The user is able to see fully around them, and all their surroundings. Byakugan also has the ability to see objects, and view the inner coil system of a person&#39;s body, and in advanced cases, the Chakra Holes(tenketsus). Depending on how well the sharingan or byakugan are used, the user could inflict heavy damage on the opponent. In this case since it is about the eyes themsleves, I&#39;d have to say that the Sharingan is better because it has the potential to copy a seemlingly infinite amount of jutsus.