PDA

View Full Version : my new theory

forkshy
Fri, 12-12-2003, 07:55 AM
maybe the reason naruto looks like the fourth hokage has nothing to do with them being related by blood.

when the third hokage uses the soul binding technigue or Oro he said that both souls would be locked together fighting for all eternity. perhaps when the fourth sealed the kyubi's spirit within the baby he also sealed his own. this might have affected the baby's appearance.

note - naruto has whisker thingies, presumably because of the kyubi, showing that this sort of binding does alter appearance.

what do you think?

Insomniac
Fri, 12-12-2003, 08:37 AM
i think Naruto had the whiskers when he was born, they Kyubi came abit later

Hazel
Fri, 12-12-2003, 10:51 AM
If he had whiskers when he was born then why do the whiskers go all crazy when he gets Kyuubi against Haku?

DaRk-SeRpEnT
Fri, 12-12-2003, 12:03 PM
maybe their not wiskers maybe their just marks on his face like sretch marks or sumtin but prolly wiskers or hairs

rleland
Sat, 12-13-2003, 08:39 AM
i challenge people in here to find a drawing which clearly shows that the "whiskers" aren't glued to his face

i think they're just symbolic actually. i doubt it's hair because it doesn't grow and they seem to be glued to the surface of his face just in the way that whiskers aren't

also i thought most whiskers sort of had one point (ok not a point but a small area) where they all originated and then spread out.. his is just like 3 lines spreading a tiny bit

i think they're ment to look a bit like whiskers, but not be whiskers. they're just a symbol imo. i dont think there's a story behind them, but who knows http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif maybe once (if) other stuff about naruto is revealed we'll also get the story behind his whiskers =p

jing
Sat, 12-13-2003, 11:50 AM
Well, first of all, we've never seen his whiskers pop out before..... so its probably a birth mark after kyubi got sealed in him.

forkshy
Sun, 12-14-2003, 04:59 AM
i did call them 'whisker thingies' and not 'whiskers,' either way, they're not something anyone else in the series has, and i don't think they're painted on.

rleland
Sun, 12-14-2003, 07:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (forkshy @ Dec 14 2003, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> they&#39;re not something anyone else in the series has, </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
which is why i suggest that they&#39;re either a symbol of kyubi, or just something painted on naruto to make him more unique
noone else in the series has bright orange clothes either but that doesn&#39;t mean that naruto is half-related to some sort of fruit

but either way my bet is that it&#39;s just a symbol... since noone in the series has ever referred to them i mean it doesn&#39;t seem like anyone finds it off or abnormal so i think it&#39;s just a symbol ment for the viewers

(can&#39;t you just imagine neji saying &quot;and wtf is up with those whisker thingies on your face anyway, loser&#33;&quot;)

PSJ
Mon, 12-15-2003, 04:50 AM
i still think that yondaime is narutos father and that jiraiya is his grandfather. i will stick to this until the series reveals the truth. this has been discussed so many times but this is as fun as always. i really love these discussions. and i think the whiskers are just symbolic. if you think about it there is a high possibility that naruto actually is the son of the fourth.

1. naruto was born the same day as kyubi attacked, yondaime was late to the fight, coincidence? i dont think so, my theory is that yondaimes wife gave birth to naruto and when he was born yondaimes wife died. and yondaime decided to seal kyubi inside his son because he couldnt liveo n without his beloved wife maybe?

2. Naruto does look like the fourth alot. one logical explaination is that he is yondaimes son, another is that the seal sealed both kyubi and yondiame insde naruto but that is highly unlikely since they state many times in the series that the seal kills the user and seal away something and therefore is diffrent fomr the seal 3rd used on orochimaru.

3. Naruto gets training from both Kakashi(yondaimes student) and Jiraiya(yondaimes sensei). it might just be a coincidence but it might also be something connetcted to the fourth. maybe kakashi and Jiraiya wanted to show there affection to yondaime by training naruto.

4. naruto knows moves that fourth knew like the rasengan and the gama bunta summoning, again this can be a coincidence but it might aswell got some symbolic meaning.

5. Perversion sort of runs down the Sensei-student relationship fomr 3rd til naruto, 3rd trained jiraiya. 3rd is a pervert and jiraiya became a superpervert. Jiraiya trained 4th, 4th might have been a pervert we dont know about that. 4th trained kakashi, kakashi is a pervert and naruto is a pervert he hasnt gotten time to be affected by kakashi since he invented the sexy no jutsu before kakashi trained him and the sexy no jutsu is a sign of perversion.

6. the fact that Jiraiya, Yondaime and Naruto look alike and Naruto and Jiraiya also behave alike show some kind of relationship, thats what i think.