PDA

View Full Version : Uchiha Wipeout..how?

Deun
Fri, 12-12-2003, 06:59 AM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif Posted this in the other forum.. sorry thought this was already disclosed and I missed it in an rearlier episode.

I've been watching Naruto now for a bit, but I don't recall ever seeing how they got wiped out.

I have a feeling Sasuke's brother was the cause or reason, but I'm not sure.

Someone enlighten me?

I see this hasn't come out and probably has been hashed out on the boards before.

But if you care to throw out your opinion please do so. If not s'ok. I suppose it will eventually come out.

forkshy
Fri, 12-12-2003, 07:07 AM
why not just read the manga if you want to know stuff that hasn't been revealed? or use the search tool on the forums?

spoiler --

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>yes, itachi kills them all to &#39;test his power&#39; .. he leaves sasuke alive as a way of lessening his guilt. </span>

-- end spoiler

Deun
Fri, 12-12-2003, 07:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>If this is a dead horse. just bury it</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

DaRk-SeRpEnT
Fri, 12-12-2003, 12:00 PM
u should have seen it by now sasukes bro killed em all

SDShamshel
Fri, 12-12-2003, 12:13 PM
Here&#39;s something I posted on narutofan forums explaining it.

*knocks on door*
&quot;Who&#39;s there?&quot;
&quot;Delivery Man.&quot;
&quot;Really? Because you sure sound like Itachi.&quot;
&quot;No. I&#39;m a delivery man.&quot;
&quot;You sure? Because I&#39;m looking through the peephole in my door, and you look just like him.&quot;
&quot;I&#39;m sure.&quot;
&quot;Well, okay the-GACK&#33;&quot;

Deun
Sat, 12-13-2003, 02:08 AM
lol .. gotcha. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

seems alot of parent/family killing tendencies are running around the hidden villages. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

ie. Gaara and his mother, Naiji&#39;s father being sacrificed for his uncle, Itachi and his family.

rleland
Sat, 12-13-2003, 08:45 AM
well that&#39;s because there&#39;s nothing like a good genocide to make an interesting character

but when you mention it... it does seem like they&#39;re milking the &quot;i&#39;m screwed up cause my family got slaughtered&quot; thing a bit much.. (the only one i can think of (without thinking *too* much) is zabuza. it seems he was just born that way)

of course i guess it would be unappropriate to have a ninja who was messed up and went around killing because his uncle had sexually abused him when he was younger.. but still it would be cool to see some other angles.

PSJ
Mon, 12-15-2003, 04:04 AM
gaara is not screwed up cause his mother got killed she got killed when she gave birth to him, he is screwed up cause he got shukaku inside of him and havent gotten one nights sleep in his whole life. you can say that he is a walking corpse or something. and neji isnt really screwed up he is just arrogant and he is lying to himself... sasuke uses the &quot;my family got killed thing&quot; as an excuse for him to seek power even if its bad.the gaara and sasuke are screwed up but not cause of their families. and i dont think itachi is all that bad there has to be some other reason then to test his power for him to kill his family. i think the uchiha clan was fucked up sorta like sasuke and wanted power at any cost and itachi was born sort of as a black sheep he had a tremendous amount of power but didnt wnat to use it as the rest of the clan wanted. so he killed the whole clan exept sasuke casue he couldnt kill a child.