PDA

View Full Version : kage boushin inaccuracys

el3ctro
Fri, 12-12-2003, 03:31 AM
ok i havent watched 62 yet... but i just wanted to ask about some sierous flaws in the past episodes (61) speciifically, with kage boushin.... If i remember kage boushins greatest weakness is that a direct hit would immedeatly destroy a clone... in 61 the clones take numerous hits and do not go poof.. also when he hits the clone he thinks is real that is most certainly a direct hit yet naruto keeps the image there, makes it spurt blood converse a little etc before it dies..

dont know if this has been brought up cause ive bveen away a few days

Kagari
Fri, 12-12-2003, 03:50 AM
Well ,remember, Neji's attacks close tenketsus, he doesn't "hit" the clones, right?

So Naruto can probably keep the clones there because they haven't been directly 'hit' yet. If the clones have their tenketsus closed, they can still converse.

Noonan
Sun, 12-14-2003, 04:59 AM
Bunshin clones are destroyed in a single hit.

Kage Bunshin clones are bit more robust - thats why its a Jounin level jutsu.

but it has the drawback of splitting the users chakra up into the clones to make them a bit more resilient.

At least thats what it seems to be.

Noonan

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 12-14-2003, 05:02 AM
I think the kage bunshins are all in willpower to keep them going. Naruto may not see a purpose to keep 'em going after being hit because they are meant to be some kind of diversion. And if that is the case, then a totally understand kage bunshin.

DezertE
Sun, 12-14-2003, 08:23 AM
ep 62 is frickin sick http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif kage bunshin owns.