PDA

View Full Version : my view about naruto

wazco
Fri, 12-12-2003, 06:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>eah, and Boys Be isn&#39;t even on the same level as Naruto...
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
true.. naruto is much worse.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i cannot possibly see why you think no one dies...Haku, Zabuza, 4th Hokage, Dosu (along with countless other Gaara victims)...need i go on?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
those are only minor chars...
if orochimaru was as ruthless as ppl describe him..would sakura be still alive?
and when they fight zabuza, if that guy was &quot;demon&quot;, y didn&#39;t he kill efficiently instead of standing there with a prison crap and his shadows didn&#39;t even try to use the sword...only punch punch kick ... then &quot;pretend&quot; to use sword when those kiddo seemed to come up with some idea..

and more.. in 62, how did neji&#39;s byakugan missed the presence of naruto digging a hole underground?

joker-kun
Fri, 12-12-2003, 06:27 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wazco &#064; Dec 12 2003, 08:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
2) the idea is poor, almost in every event in the story, the char start the fight as an underdog... but he/she evolves and win..surprised? oh..and btw, some villain is trying to take over the world...and naruto is going to be &quot;the man&quot; to stop him eventually after being so determined..
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i stopped at this one particularly cause the others were quite stupid

okay let me think
Vash, Spike, Kenshin,Pacifica i could go on but lets emphasize on these:

Vash was worth 60 billion dollars, Spike took out the syndicate single haded, Kenshin is the Battosai and was the strongest of the revolution, and Pacifica may not have been strong in strength but she was destined to destroy the world, now my friend how did these people evolve, the were always strong as hell. I have no problem with you saying your opinion but if your going to put facts please put concrete ones.
and as for minor people dying:

Dont spoil

Also how you complain about flashbacks, this show is much like DBZ, and dont try to tell me that one was bad cause it was number 1 in Japan for like five years (when it very first came out THERE) and in Canada it was also very big.

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 12-12-2003, 06:48 AM
&quot;Wazco&quot;, forgive me for being insensitive to your gripes about Naruto, but you are being a real jerk by coming here to talk crap (Naruto forums, we are here because we LIKE the show&#33;).

Several things about your post give you away as someone with genuine personality defects. Pretty much your entire post is a rambling diatribe about how awful Naruto is, and then near the end, you admit that you have watched (at least parts of) THROUGH EPISODE 62&#33;?&#33;?&#33;&#33;? WTF? Am I missing something here? Why the hell did you waste all of that time with something you clearly didn&#39;t like? Just to come troll some forums and post your negative opinions and childish comments? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Power PMV
Fri, 12-12-2003, 06:52 AM
I have the answer:

He is retarded

Krbadass
Fri, 12-12-2003, 06:52 AM
Thanks for you comments wazco, make a constructive post next time? Joker, dont make huge spoilers like that, just pm him, its not worth people accidently highlighting it. - Locked

wazco
Fri, 12-12-2003, 09:36 AM
after so much bragging about naruto I&#39;ve heard (from friends), I&#39;ve decided to download it..

here are my view

good points:

1) innovative graphics, non-repetitive motions
2) wide range of techniques and good setting design

bad points:

1) typical main character... some extremely stupid lowlife becomes the main char again..

2) the idea is poor, almost in every event in the story, the char start the fight as an underdog... but he/she evolves and win..surprised? oh..and btw, some villain is trying to take over the world...and naruto is going to be &quot;the man&quot; to stop him eventually after being so determined..

3) toriyama tried to make the main char stands out from the rest.. how? some fvcking stupid ways that make me pissed off when I think this anime could&#39;ve been much better otherwise..
a) stand out with &quot;lively&quot; colors --orange..yellow hair... stupid look
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif his way of speaking... always end with ってば (teba teba) ...which also pissing me off wanting to kick the shit out of naruto ..he definitely isn&#39;t my fav char.... btw, japanese do say teba &quot;sometimes&quot; but when u do it at the end of every sentence..it gets on my nerve..
c) the typical hot headed style speech ...scream at everything ...

4) like the rest of the japanese anime or drama out there, this anime is no exception to the idealistic approach... mofo with great determination evolves ... &quot;nindou&quot; ...never give up even though dying...

5) ppl never die &#33;&#33;&#33; (though toriyama probably tried to make something new by making a few not-so-important ppl died)

6) they talk bloody ...tooooo much... I can&#39;t believe they talk that much while fighting a dead or alive situation... explaining every little detail to the simple minded audience (or at least that&#39;s the impression they make)

7) too much flash back... in a 20min episode... on average..there&#39;s about 5-10min flashback ...which I often skip coz they tend to be repetitive and it&#39;s also meaningless.. I guess toriyama has to put them in there to meet the quota.... u know... something like :
-producer:&quot;yo fker, 1 episode per week or no rice tonight&quot;
-toriyama:&quot;damn... oh well..let&#39;s chuck in some flash back..that&#39;ll do it..&quot;

8) I know he has to meet the quota and prolong the damn series coz kiddo don&#39;t mind shits... but hey... I thought ninja was supposed to kill without rules ...and &quot;FAST&quot; &#33;&#33; ... after they beat someone..even enemies..they always stand there waiting for the opponent to stand up (or flash back for 5 mins ... telling themselves they should be determined ...blah blah blah) then a new move come up and the battle is prolonged for another 2-3 episodes..

9) y da f do they have to stick with 12yr old kiddo?.... y can&#39;t they make them 15yr old at least?.. coz it seems stupid ... little kiddo tries to look cool (neji/sasuke)

this is a typical anime that is produced solely to fill in the tv schedule... the only reason it got so famous is probably because of the &quot;seemingly&quot; new setting (ninja) and fight scenes aren&#39;t repetitive motions.... other than that... it&#39;s shit...

all in all... I think I&#39;ll stop watching it at episode 62 ..(took me 3min to watch this episode) ---coz I didn&#39;t watch the flashback and didn&#39;t watch the fight when naruto got the chakra (or chi/ki 気) (btw...y da f do they call it chakra?.) from the 9 tails coz I knew the result... even the flashbacks... lemme guess, it&#39;s about how neji got the idea everything is predestined?...
I won&#39;t download it coz I&#39;d rather spend time searching for something worthwhile...
anime like &quot;boys be&quot; / &quot;shingetsutan tsukihime&quot; are much better ...1000000x better.. anime that I actually spent 20min to watch (and burnt to cd to keep)

I think I missed a few pts.... add to the list if u find one..

chiko^2
Fri, 12-12-2003, 09:47 AM
you registered just so you could say this?

...geez. no one&#39;s forcing you to watch it. ._.

SeGee
Fri, 12-12-2003, 09:50 AM
I find these points pretty stupid http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

El Duende
Fri, 12-12-2003, 10:08 AM
too long... too boring... sorry I didnīt read it all, but if you donīt like it is okay. I like it very much maybe becouse I donīt take too much time thinking why.

fear_my_jutsu
Fri, 12-12-2003, 10:19 AM
i guess thats a good view idk but yeah i`ll reply later

ssjtrunks585
Fri, 12-12-2003, 10:24 AM
i cannot possibly see why you think no one dies...Haku, Zabuza, 4th Hokage, Dosu (along with countless other Gaara victims)...need i go on?

yeah, and Boys Be isn&#39;t even on the same level as Naruto...