PDA

View Full Version : Predictions?

UzumakiNaruto316
Thu, 12-11-2003, 12:08 PM
K i have read the manga and saw the anime. What predictions do u think will happen after Naruto if he does, becomes a Chunin, do u think the story will progress like usuall with filler episodes or willt eh story not progress so we wont noe if Naruto will become Hokage, i just wanted to noe.(Don't Spoil what happens after the Chunin exam if u have read the manga, just predict wut will happan way later on the story).

Suzuki Fanboy
Thu, 12-11-2003, 12:21 PM
I think it's kind of obvious the story will keep progressing, especially since the manga is so long...so um...yea.

Assertn
Fri, 12-12-2003, 02:21 AM
I think ill post something a little bit smarter on this one, so i wont get in trouble for minor spoils.

Im an Idiot.

littlecooldude
Fri, 12-12-2003, 02:33 AM
I think we will embark on a whole new way to tell of Naruto's adventures. He will travel the land, and work his way up to Jounin. That's my opinion.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Btw, just your friendly admin reminding you, if you spoil expect death, doom, and destruction.</span>

Krbadass
Fri, 12-12-2003, 03:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (littlecooldude @ Dec 12 2003, 01:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think we will embark on a whole new way to tell of Naruto&#39;s adventures. He will travel the land, and work his way up to Jounin. That&#39;s my opinion.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Btw, just your friendly admin reminding you, if you spoil expect death, doom, and destruction.</span> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yea... sounds boring but im sure there will be a crazy trail on the way there, just like there was getting to chuunin.

SirCharlesIII
Fri, 12-12-2003, 04:06 AM
eh. i kinda hope somthing else happens before he hits the road to jounin, if he becomes a chuunin. the whole series has been naruto trying to...(graduate/complete mission/become chuunin) so i think they should add some stuff before they waltz off to jounin-land
thats what i think
i predict: exactly what littlecooldude and krbadass said (who&#39;d argue with that kind of power http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif)