PDA

View Full Version : WinXp And Screen shots

Green-slime
Thu, 12-11-2003, 08:07 AM
Ive been having trouble taking screen shots of my anim and saveing it.

When i open up my picture that i saved it is black ( If its not full screen i still see every thing else Just not teh anime). Does any one know if this is a problem with windows Xp or not and how i could get around this.

Evil_Sasuke
Thu, 12-11-2003, 08:15 AM
Same thing happened to me, try using Windows movie maker to take screenshots.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 12-11-2003, 08:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green-slime @ Dec 11 2003, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ive been having trouble taking screen shots of my anim and saveing it.

When i open up my picture that i saved it is black ( If its not full screen i still see every thing else Just not teh anime). Does any one know if this is a problem with windows Xp or not and how i could get around this. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Let me guess,your taking screeshots wuth Windows Media Player 9.I used to do that too,instead of pushing print screen,push ctril-i to take a screen shot.

shikamaru__
Thu, 12-11-2003, 09:09 AM
Ya just use something like Virtual Dub or any other movie editing software.

Assertn
Thu, 12-11-2003, 10:43 AM
ctrl + i in windows media player, or disable video acceleration, cause thats what is causing that problem

littlecooldude
Thu, 12-11-2003, 11:17 AM
yup yup, that&#39;s the solution. and btw the way. Completely wrong thread.

Zedonite
Fri, 12-12-2003, 07:13 AM
You can take screenshots with HyperSnapDX ('http://www.hyperionics.com'), when you&#39;ve installed the program, enable Special Capture in the menu.