PDA

View Full Version : Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern

neflight86
Tue, 01-16-2024, 12:17 PM

"In the distant future, troops across the world have converged on Oahu, Hawaii, including Japan’s Isami Ao (Suzuki Ryouta) and the USA’s Lewis Smith (Azakami Youhei). As the two cross paths during battle, their armies are attacked by an unknown enemy that causes them to diverge from their friends and allies. Using humanoid armored weapons known as Titatonostrider or TS, they must gather up the strength, courage, and pride to survive and find their missing friends."

Source randomc.net

Genre(s): Mecha, Action, Sci-fi

Research (https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=Yuuki+Bakuhatsu+Bang+Bravern)

Seldom have a seen a show crap its own bed so thoroughly in a single episode. To be clear, it's a taste thing, but I was really vibing with the first half of this pilot where the characters were being introduced during the joint training exercise. Then... we get the all too familiar alien attack where they have shields and nothing can stop the evil saucers targeting military installations! That is, until a gundam style mech comes down out of nowhere, theme song in toe, and decimates the enemy with an energy sword; ugh. Okay, I'm out. I'm convinced this will just be another generic super mech show that I'm not the biggest fan of (I liked the mechs in the training exercise that had... limitations). Try if you're bored, I suppose.