PDA

View Full Version : Neji dead or alive

hiten mitsurugi
Wed, 12-10-2003, 02:46 AM
I don't believe that it was Neji who got hit by that arrow. Remember at the end when he asked, "what would Naruto do in this situation?" Well I'll tell you, Kage Bunshin; that's right, replicate. I believe that it was Neji's clone who got hit and this allows Neji to either sneak up on the spider guy or send chakra up the little thread attached to the arrow (controller thread). What do you guys think?

Chi Chi
Wed, 12-10-2003, 02:52 AM
Don't think it is a Kage Bunshin, if it is a Jutsu, a Henge - Bunshin combo would be more normal.

sangai
Wed, 12-10-2003, 03:14 AM
neji has said that his weakest jutsu was ninjutsu so i dont think he can use kage bunshin or the others to well.

well i have been reading and going over the last page of 196 for about three days know and i have come to the conclusion, that from the angle the arrow hit neji it actually didn't hit his body but in fact neji caught the arrow in his shirt and his arms in order to force kidoumaru to the ground cause he has the string attached, this way he can fight with his juuyken and such a bit easier maybe this time he will be able to close of all his chakra points. afterwards i dont think neji will be gettin up for a lil while.

Legato 2057
Wed, 12-10-2003, 03:16 AM
Until you see a body, a character is never dead.

Uchiha Sasuke
Wed, 12-10-2003, 05:51 AM
umm he is not dead thats for sure, he said like:
since i cant avoid there attacks anymore....enough....(he prolly got a plan)

p3psi
Wed, 12-10-2003, 07:00 AM
neji is going to force all of his chakara into the string that is attached to the arrow which leads to spideboy's mouth. then the force will make his head explode

skyro
Wed, 12-10-2003, 07:48 AM
I just voted that he died because it would put an interesting twist in midst of this semi-stale plot as of late, but he won't die without taking Kidoumaru with him.

Erm... and I think it was Neji who got hit cause remember he was thinking about what Naruto would do right before he got hit? Neji probably just caught the arrow (in his torso http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif ) in a last ditch attempt to strike back similar to how Naruto caught Kabuto's attack and held him long enough to do the rasengan on him. I'm guessing Neji will either send some attack up the string or pull him Kidoumaru down so he can attack him (possibly some kind of suicidal attack with his byakugan seal like a suicide bomber).

Jiraiy4
Wed, 12-10-2003, 07:51 AM
p3psi...u have the BEST SIG hahahahaha

Hotsuma
Wed, 12-10-2003, 09:20 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (p3psi @ Dec 10 2003, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> neji is going to force all of his chakara into the string that is attached to the arrow which leads to spideboy&#39;s mouth. then the force will make his head explode </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Just quoting to say you got a bad-ass sig. Don&#39;t expect the powers that be to sit there and let you use it, though. My Naruto henge flirting with Sasuke was taken down a few days after. But, I&#39;m glad I saw it while you had to chance to keep it up.

Neji is still alive, because he hasn&#39;t been shown dead yet. And, so is Chouji.

Weiirdo
Thu, 12-11-2003, 02:41 AM
I think that he had a flashback of his father telling him not to die, because he has the most potential of all the Hyuuga clan...therefore I&#39;m inclined to believe that Neji will not die, but think up of a semi-suicidal plan in order to defeat his opponent. He is, after all.......a genius...

Insomniac
Thu, 12-11-2003, 02:52 AM
hes not going to kage bunshin, maybe bunshin but thats a stretch, i just assumed he&#39;d pull Kidomarou to him or play dead till hes up close

or even a replacement technique, we havent seen those in awhile have we

Noonan
Thu, 12-11-2003, 04:28 AM
Neji doesn&#39;t seem to use any deceptive tactics at all - I get the feeling that either the spear is supposed to have just nicked him - or else he&#39;s down to just one kidney ... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

/Black Night on

Its just a FLESH WOUND&#33;

/Black Night off

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Power PMV
Thu, 12-11-2003, 04:36 AM
well it took a lot to kill Hokage. He rocked in his fight&#33;&#33;&#33;

shikamaru__
Thu, 12-11-2003, 04:44 AM
Just because hes old doesn&#39;t mean he completely lost his strength. He was still able to disable Orochimaru&#39;s Arms.

Uchuu no Recca
Thu, 12-11-2003, 04:57 AM
Well....I see bad people die all the time. Thats good enuff for me&#33;

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 12-11-2003, 07:25 AM
hope he doesnt die same thing with chouji hope he doesnt die to man aint that strange he went fromf at to skinny with jsut some weitrd kurry pills

Tofu #2
Thu, 12-11-2003, 07:59 AM
i dont think he died cuz b4 he got hit he thought back bout his dad and naruto so that must mean something ....http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Insomniac
Thu, 12-11-2003, 08:37 AM
everyone seems to have replacement jutsu though, i&#39;m thinking thats what it is

Immortal Boner
Thu, 12-11-2003, 08:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (p3psi &#064; Dec 10 2003, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> neji is going to force all of his chakara into the string that is attached to the arrow which leads to spideboy&#39;s mouth. then the force will make his head explode </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Quoting to talk about your sig.
It just rocks. I always knew those shy girls were secretly on the wild side.

Anko
Thu, 12-11-2003, 10:03 AM
<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='color:purple'>I don&#39;t know about anyone else but i felt kinda sad after i saw neji take that last shot. seriously it was like that whole haku zabuza thing all over again for me. i usually see posts in forums asking which characters ppl hate and it surprises me how much ppl think he&#39;s a bastard. but i really wish he didn&#39;t die.</span></span>

Nine Tailed Demon
Thu, 12-11-2003, 10:21 AM
Neji will win and eventually learn some ninjutsu to stop this from ever happening again...

Uberbaka
Thu, 12-11-2003, 10:50 AM
Well, let&#39;s count the deaths...

(in order of my memory =P)
Dosu
Haku
Zabusa
The father of that kid in the misty country-whatever
That bad-boss who zabuza wasted
The third examiner (hayate?)
The three students that Orochimaru killed for their apperances
The guy who Gaara killed (scarred guy with the umbrellas)
The woman who Gaara killed (you know which one)
The Third
The Fourth
The First (hehe)
The Second (well, technically)
The leader of the hidden sand village
Choji
Tsunades two loved ones
Sasukes parents/clan
Countless other people who were non-vital
(forgive my lack of names)

It ain&#39;t too bad? Who have i left out? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

AlbinoFury
Thu, 12-11-2003, 10:52 AM
yeh i dont think the artist has the balls to truly kill someone off anymore, the only important person to die since zabuza was old man hokage, and it doesnt take much skill to kill an old person . . . ..

Delirium
Thu, 12-11-2003, 10:54 AM
Neji won&#39;t die in 197.

197 will be Kidoumaru being happy that he finally killed Neji, and he&#39;ll be all happy, then he&#39;ll go down to make sure and Neji will hit him. They&#39;ll talk a bit more, Kidoumaru being confused how Neji is still alive, and then before the fight finishes, the chapter will end http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Neji may die in 198, 199, 200, 201, or 202 though

shikamaru__
Thu, 12-11-2003, 01:27 PM
Well its very difficult to determine whether he is really dead but:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>neji is going to force all of his chakara into the string that is attached to the arrow which leads to spideboy&#39;s mouth. then the force will make his head explode </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I totally agree.

Back in the Chuunin tourney, when naruto was having flash backs and such, about becoming the next Hokage he gained enough sense and strength to defeat Neji.

Back to 196, Neji&#39;s flashback of his father will surely spark something.