PDA

View Full Version : Sabikui Bisco

neflight86
Tue, 01-11-2022, 04:11 PM

"* Based on an adventure post-apocalypse light novel series written by Cobkubo Shinji and illustrated by Akagishi K and Mocha.

Akaboshi Bisco is a hotheaded "Mushroom Guardian" who runs through the Rusting Winds, which rusts all it touch and brings death to humans. In order to save his master, he embarks on a journey to find the "Rust-eater", a mushroom that is a cure-all to the rust. Together with the beautiful young man, Milo as his partner, Bisco goes on an adventure filled with ups and down.

Source: Novel Updates"

Genre(s): Sci-fi, Adventure

Well... it was kinda interesting. The world building was at max throughout the first episode and there are a few clumsy questions I want answered, but I'm not sold yet. My fear is that this is the kind of show where there is only one layer of compelling mysteries to be answered, and they may all be exposed before the halfway point, leaving behind a bunch of meandering... No proof, but I've seen it happen enough times to temper my expectations.

MFauli
Tue, 01-11-2022, 06:42 PM
Watched this because, sigh, I fell for Gigguk's hype again. However, this one is at least somewhat interesting so far.

I like that I have NO idea what's the end goal of this story. That terrorist seems to be the hero, but then why is he infecting all the innocent people with this deadly rust disease?

The girlish doctor is shit design. Stop doing that, Japan.

Will definitely keep watching, but it's not an instant-hit so far. Potential is there, though.