PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi eye theory

SeGee
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:24 AM
In episode 40, at 02:59 (time)

When kakashi just put a seal on sasuke and orochimaru came in. This are the exact quotes:

Kakashi: What do you want with Sasuke?
Orochimaru:You're lucky, since you got what you wanted already
You didint have that a long time ago
That... Sharingan in your left eye

now, I believe that Kakashi's eye is an implant? Like Orochimaru later says, that he wants one too. or am I wrong? No spoilers Plz!

Chi Chi
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:29 AM
About Kakashi&#39;s eye isn&#39;t spoken directly. About Oro, he says he wants the Sharingan <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>to copy all jutsu.</span>

blacken
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:31 AM
how can you not ask for spoilers when this subject is brought up i mean its like gahh.

This is a subject that has been a question since gotwoot first had forums. I remember those days, all the wild theories of how kakashi got his eye.

many sayd his friend that he lost was the person that gave him the eye. others sayd he was a half uchiha clan member, or hes just a phyco that likes eyes.

Some sayd his eye was destroyed by the ninetails and then it was replaced.

what else did people say.

Well they sayd alot of things and many you would think are right but.

just like you

possible spoiler please avoid not really but you can never be to sure.

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>No-one knows where kakashi got his sharingan that has yet to be revealed.</span>

so i hope this helps and i cant wait to see all the grat ideas come again becouse some where hilarius.

SeGee
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:31 AM
well oro is refering to the eye as if its recent. And Kakashi got a bit nervous when oro mentioned it

sangai
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:00 AM
he got his eye from a cereal box it was that months prize

Orion Guardian
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:04 AM
kakashi knows orochimaru from earlier times....I think kakashi wanted a Sharigan at some time in his past and..I thnk with a litle help from Oro he got it, but then he saw what big mistake it was, but could not get rid of the eye till he accepted that...

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:29 AM
Well maybe Kakashi only got around to activating his Sharingan a little while back if he is half Uchiha. It would explain why he only has it in one eye and why it has taken so long to come online. He does have that scar across it though, so it could have been destroyed by something, and maybe he did get the eye afterall from a dead Uchiha who either when he was dying gifted it to Kakashi or Kakashi had no choice but to rip out the eye. Maybe it has something to do with Kakashi&#39;s best friend, the one of whom he speaks of infront fo that alter around episode 4 or 5.

Xeo
Tue, 12-09-2003, 04:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 9 2003, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well maybe Kakashi only got around to activating his Sharingan a little while back if he is half Uchiha. It would explain why he only has it in one eye and why it has taken so long to come online. He does have that scar across it though, so it could have been destroyed by something, and maybe he did get the eye afterall from a dead Uchiha who either when he was dying gifted it to Kakashi or Kakashi had no choice but to rip out the eye. Maybe it has something to do with Kakashi&#39;s best friend, the one of whom he speaks of infront fo that alter around episode 4 or 5. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You know, I think your theory makes the most sense. The scar and the comments made by Oro just demand us to think that Sharingan was not a natural skill for Kakashi. From his character, I don&#39;t think Kakashi&#39;s the type of ninja who would just steal an advanced bloodline without having consent of someone with authority, but that&#39;s just an opinion. And it would make sense in anime that they would have everything planned out since the start of the series and give hints starting in such an early episode. Flashback galore... I already see them... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Baka-chan
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sangai sakusei @ Dec 9 2003, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> he got his eye from a cereal box it was that months prize </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lol http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif thats a good theory http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:42 AM
Man I hope they don&#39;t do flashbacks when/if they reveal the origin of Kakashi&#39;s Sharingan... since I think even the manga readers don&#39;t know about it it&#39;s prolly gonna take a couple fo episodes of flashbacks to tell the story.

Another thing I just thought of... if Kakashi is an Uchiha, how come he wasn&#39;t killed with the rest of the clan? The only thing I can think of is that he was out on a mission during that period of time.

Another thing, I don&#39;t want the manga readers to issue spoilers but just some theories from you guys, why was the Uchiha clan wiped out? I mean, if it was part of the wiping out of advanced blood line clans then the Hyuuga clan is still alive and kicking... also, if Itachi is the one who killed Sasuke&#39;s and his own parents, what was his motive? And what of the rest of the Uchiha&#39;s? Did Itachi kill them all? Or were they already dead?

littlecooldude
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:23 AM
No, it&#39;s obvious it&#39;s an implant since there is a big scar on that eye. I think he took it. Now from who, that is hard to say.

jing
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:44 AM
On the same episode, you will notice a little glimpse of shadow that covers up the screen. http://www.kababu.net/hosted/mysteryman.jpg another forum member uploaded this picture... and yeah you notice that the shadow figure is wearing goggles, and the sign on his back looks a bit fishy. it could be uchiha, but the colours are weird, but i guess when you inverse a picture it may look like that. anyways. im just bring back info from the last thread about this so dont credit me&#33;

*edit:i meant uchiha instead of sharingan before.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:44 AM
So he wasn&#39;t worried about the destruction of the clan huh. Maybe he thought he could start it up himself afterwards lol.

Ah... does that mean that all Uchiha&#39;s were trained in-house as well until the destruction of the clan like the Hyuuga&#39;s?

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 9 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> On the same episode, you will notice a little glimpse of shadow that covers up the screen.

another forum member uploaded this picture... and yeah you notice that the shadow figure is wearing goggles, and the sign on his back looks a bit fishy. it could be sharingan, but the colours are weird, but i guess when you inverse a picture it may look like that. anyways. im just bring back info from the last thread about this so dont credit me&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That definatly looks like the symbol of the Uchiha clan to me.

itachi_
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 9 2003, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well maybe Kakashi only got around to activating his Sharingan a little while back if he is half Uchiha. It would explain why he only has it in one eye and why it has taken so long to come online. He does have that scar across it though, so it could have been destroyed by something, and maybe he did get the eye afterall from a dead Uchiha who either when he was dying gifted it to Kakashi or Kakashi had no choice but to rip out the eye. Maybe it has something to do with Kakashi&#39;s best friend, the one of whom he speaks of infront fo that alter around episode 4 or 5. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
What guy are you talking about there ain&#39;t no guy kakashi speaks to in episode 4or5?

jing
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>What guy are you talking about there ain&#39;t no guy kakashi speaks to in episode 4or5?
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>READ his post again</span>

you are grammatically incorrect dude. He DIDNT SPEAK TO someone, he SPOKE OF SOMEONE. jeez.... and he was talking about the soldiers that died in missions protecting the village, thats why their names were engraved on it. n the person thinks kakashi&#39;s friend is one of them....

itachi_
Tue, 12-09-2003, 07:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 9 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> On the same episode, you will notice a little glimpse of shadow that covers up the screen. http://www.kababu.net/hosted/mysteryman.jpg another forum member uploaded this picture... and yeah you notice that the shadow figure is wearing goggles, and the sign on his back looks a bit fishy. it could be sharingan, but the colours are weird, but i guess when you inverse a picture it may look like that. anyways. im just bring back info from the last thread about this so dont credit me&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
jing in which episode do you see that shadow of an uchiha guy in front of kakashi?

jing
Tue, 12-09-2003, 07:13 AM
episode 40

Assassin
Tue, 12-09-2003, 07:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 9 2003, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Another thing I just thought of... if Kakashi is an Uchiha, how come he wasn&#39;t killed with the rest of the clan? The only thing I can think of is that he was out on a mission during that period of time.
well back in the day, my theroy was that kakashi was half uchiha....but like, his dads from the Hatake clan and his mom was an uchiha.......so technically he wasn&#39;t part of the uchiha clan, but still had some of the uchiha blood......and since the sharingan only appear in a select few ppl (as sasuke said when we first saw the sharingan), plus the fact that kakashi&#39;s only half uchiha......well it explains y he would only have it in one eye, and y it only recently emerged.

just my crackpot theory......

littlecooldude
Tue, 12-09-2003, 07:55 AM
Ok someone said Jing was spoiling, but how&#39;s that possible, this is a picture from the anime. Besides, we can only speculate about the picture. So I hope this answers any questions about this possibly being a spoiler.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-09-2003, 08:04 AM
Maybe the scar activated his eye if he is half Uchiha.... maybe knocked it into action http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

His enemy must have been thinking, &quot;Good, now that his eye is covered in blood his vision is reduced I can kill him off&quot;. Next thing he knows is that his Jutsu&#39;s are being copied and his ass being kicked lol.

Nine Tailed Demon
Tue, 12-09-2003, 08:16 AM
Im an idiot.

Kite
Tue, 12-09-2003, 08:22 AM
I actually think that it had to have been implanted. If you think about it, he is not able to activate it the way Sasuke does. Kakashi&#39;s is always on, which is why he has his forehead protector over it. Since he&#39;s not able to turn it off, i think that possibly his friend died, while having his Sharingan activated. I think this explains the scar, his friend, and the fact that he can&#39;t turn it off.

JessiA
Tue, 12-09-2003, 08:53 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (littlecooldude @ Dec 9 2003, 06:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ok someone said Jing was spoiling, but how&#39;s that possible, this is a picture from the anime. Besides, we can only speculate about the picture. So I hope this answers any questions about this possibly being a spoiler. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Jing was the one who reported the spoiling to me...

But I don&#39;t see any spoilers here, since it&#39;s not really discussed in either Naruto venue.. so it&#39;s all speculation.

Personally I think he went to some Fair, won the weight guessting contest, and the Sharingan eye was the prize. :x

jing
Tue, 12-09-2003, 09:03 AM
Oh no, i did report, anyways ill pm u the spoiler.

Tofu #2
Tue, 12-09-2003, 09:15 AM
im telling u after itachi wiped out the uchihas kakashi walked by and took their sharingan

Assertn
Tue, 12-09-2003, 09:39 AM
ok, let me tell you guys now that i think that crazy inverted picture thing of kakashi is misleading. Now i&#39;ve seen that episode a good number of times, and could never really figure out what its supposed to mean, but ive also seen it in the manga and i think ive heard it referenced somewhere that makes a LOT of sense.

That scene is supposed to be an image of death that orochimaru imprinted onto kakashi just as he did to sasuke and sakura in the forest. If you look carefully, you can kinda tell that kakashi&#39;s head is supposed to be sorta coming off his body, and i believe the manga more distinctly identifies him seeing himself decapitated.

I did for a while think that was some flashback of kakashi opposing orochimaru or something, but this logic makes more sense. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

jing
Tue, 12-09-2003, 09:52 AM
I agree that Orochimaru is imprinting an image in Kakashi&#39;s head. However, maybe it was not an image of kakashi himself, because we can see the goggles, if it were a head protector, the side would not be thin as line. So thats what I assume. Maybe orochimaru is imprinting an image of kakashi&#39;s dead friend with the head coming off of his body like you said. so make sense?

Brel
Tue, 12-09-2003, 10:31 AM
i&#39;m also thinking that Kakashi&#39;s sharingan is an implant. anyone ever think that after Itachi wiped out the entire Uchiha Clan including his own family, except Sasuke who ran away, that the Hidden Leaf Village would want to loose the military power that the Uchiha Clan represented. and that could lead to Hokage and the other village leaders to try and salvage whatever was left of their special ability, the Sharingan, and regain it in whatever form they could. this meaning finding somebody with the abilities and strength to use the Sharingan.

Krbadass
Tue, 12-09-2003, 10:51 AM
It looks like a head protector, and they might have drawn the sides crappily.. but i dont think its goggles.. doesn&#39;t look like goggles.

Kakashi-Senpai
Tue, 12-09-2003, 11:30 AM
He probably killed someone and stole it.

jing
Tue, 12-09-2003, 11:40 AM
yeah it could have been drawn badly.
we all know through experience that there is another crappy Naruto animator out there doing unimportant episodes. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

PuppetMaster Kankuro
Wed, 12-10-2003, 02:41 AM
I agree with Elesar. Probably somewhere along those lines.

Elessar
Wed, 12-10-2003, 02:46 AM
I&#39;m still trying to figure out how someone could spoil something that hasn&#39;t been even mentioned neither in the anime nor in the manga.

Well, first to the mentioned persecution of advanced bloodlines. That did only happen in Haku&#39;s country. There was no such thing in the country of fire. That&#39;s why the hyuuga are still so alive and kickin.

One possibility - and the most fitting for me by now - is the following:

Kakashi could have had a team-mate from the Uchiha clan. It is very likely that Kakashi was an ANBU some time ago. It is also very likely that when Oro left the village he was persueed by ANBU to stop/capture/kill him. And it would fit to about that time when Kakashi was ANBU.
So, to hunt outstanding shinobi you send outstanding shinobi. Kakashi would be one, an Uchiha another.
During the wave country mission we waere teached the basics of decomposing the corpses in order to keep jutsu secrets secrets. So, if the uchiha was killed kakashi had to get rid of his body and the sharingan because many others would have been interested in it. Maybe Kakashi&#39;s eye was wounded in that fight. And maybe the uchiha&#39;s last wish was to not get rid of both his eyes but that one should be taken by Kakashi so that he/his eye can see the death of the guy who killed him. And most likely that team-mate was a close friend.

Would also fit with &quot;the last time we met you did not have that sharingan&quot; because, well, back then the other was still alive. For the most time.

To the pic...in the manga we see only something like Kakashi&#39;s decapitated head. No goggles and a face mask. The goggle thingy in the anime could also just be light reflections on the forehead protector. And the sign on his back the red spiral thing every flak jacket has.

Weiirdo
Wed, 12-10-2003, 03:50 AM
I agree with Elessar, I think the exact same thing. Just try lookin at the image and invert it, it will then seem like it could be Kakashi himself. It seems to me that it is just a glimpse of his own death imprinted into his mind by Oro, as others have stated.

TheAwesomeChow
Wed, 12-10-2003, 05:43 AM
ummm...so then by your genetic theory if someone is half black and half white does that make it possible for one half of his body to be black and the other to be, well, caucasian.

marius0001
Wed, 12-10-2003, 08:46 AM
some of you asked, why the uchiha clan was wiped out.
isn&#39;t it clear?

some bad guy (orochimaru) want&#39;s the sharingan (for some reason which i don&#39;t want to write yet)

it is told in the anime that orochimaru had connections to itachi. so the theory is that itachi killed his clan as preventation to orochimaru, because itachi was to strong for the old snake

itachi_
Wed, 12-10-2003, 11:01 AM
Is there anyone who truely know what guy that appear in episode 40 is?
It hasen&#39;t been a revelation yet about it? So who do you think it was. His best friends who died? the uchiha friend? what&#39;s your theory

SeGee
Wed, 12-10-2003, 11:14 AM
hm I dont think so..

Still think that the scar as someone said, is a part of the sharingan mystery.. but hehe I think its some sort of donation that has been done / operation or something.. but then agian, so what if he stole an eye? that isnt the bloodline is it?

Baka-chan
Wed, 12-10-2003, 01:20 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elessar @ Dec 10 2003, 01:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m still trying to figure out how someone could spoil something that hasn&#39;t been even mentioned neither in the anime nor in the manga.

Well, first to the mentioned persecution of advanced bloodlines. That did only happen in Haku&#39;s country. There was no such thing in the country of fire. That&#39;s why the hyuuga are still so alive and kickin.

One possibility - and the most fitting for me by now - is the following:

Kakashi could have had a team-mate from the Uchiha clan. It is very likely that Kakashi was an ANBU some time ago. It is also very likely that when Oro left the village he was persueed by ANBU to stop/capture/kill him. And it would fit to about that time when Kakashi was ANBU.
So, to hunt outstanding shinobi you send outstanding shinobi. Kakashi would be one, an Uchiha another.
During the wave country mission we waere teached the basics of decomposing the corpses in order to keep jutsu secrets secrets. So, if the uchiha was killed kakashi had to get rid of his body and the sharingan because many others would have been interested in it. Maybe Kakashi&#39;s eye was wounded in that fight. And maybe the uchiha&#39;s last wish was to not get rid of both his eyes but that one should be taken by Kakashi so that he/his eye can see the death of the guy who killed him. And most likely that team-mate was a close friend.

Would also fit with &quot;the last time we met you did not have that sharingan&quot; because, well, back then the other was still alive. For the most time.

To the pic...in the manga we see only something like Kakashi&#39;s decapitated head. No goggles and a face mask. The goggle thingy in the anime could also just be light reflections on the forehead protector. And the sign on his back the red spiral thing every flak jacket has. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i never really thought about it like that before... i think your theory is really good. you&#39;ve convinced me http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

SeGee
Wed, 12-10-2003, 01:32 PM
yea I like it a lot&#33; but hehe any story can be a good one =) But, where do people get that kakashi was a ANBU from? what ep? I dont remember them talking about it :S only seen ppl drawing pics of him as a anbu... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

The Kyubi Naruto
Thu, 01-08-2004, 02:46 AM
I think that the friend theory could be right.

But my own theory is that he got that eye from Orochimaru and his gang.
Why didn&#39;t jackson take them for himself. Well because like on Kakashi the Sharingan is always on, so Jackson would be always using the sharingan and he probably wished for two working Sharingans. Remember that Oro has promised power for many people, well... atleast for a few. And Kakashi probably would be interested in Sharingan because he wanted to become even stronger in order to stay ahead of Gai. the scar he just got from a battle. Only loophole in that theory is that why did Orochimaru let Kakashi get away with the Sharingan without killing him in the first moment of rebellion? Well perhaps Kakashi did something in favor to Orochimaru in exchange for the Sharingan

Those are my theories. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif Hope they are near the truth. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

The Kyubi Naruto
Thu, 01-08-2004, 02:51 AM
Ohohoh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; And he could have also just bought the Sharingan contact lenses&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

el3ctro
Thu, 01-08-2004, 03:03 AM
kakashi probably got his from an uchicha member who died a noble way, example: fighting kyubi, or on one of the anbu missions that kakshi was a part of

r3n
Thu, 01-08-2004, 03:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Kyubi Naruto @ Jan 8 2004, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ohohoh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; And he could have also just bought the Sharingan contact lenses&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah but he cud only afford 1

THATS WHY ITS ALWAYS ON&#33;

Ambeli Namito
Thu, 01-08-2004, 03:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 9 2003, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Another thing I just thought of... if Kakashi is an Uchiha, how come he wasn&#39;t killed with the rest of the clan? The only thing I can think of is that he was out on a mission during that period of time. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Maybe he was a missing-nin or something (really is just a guess)

If he was, that would be really cool http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

Ambeli Namito
Thu, 01-08-2004, 03:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 9 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> On the same episode, you will notice a little glimpse of shadow that covers up the screen. http://www.kababu.net/hosted/mysteryman.jpg another forum member uploaded this picture... and yeah you notice that the shadow figure is wearing goggles, and the sign on his back looks a bit fishy. it could be uchiha, but the colours are weird, but i guess when you inverse a picture it may look like that. anyways. im just bring back info from the last thread about this so dont credit me&#33;

*edit:i meant uchiha instead of sharingan before. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
wow, i never noticed that
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Takenoko
Thu, 01-08-2004, 04:13 AM
Okay here&#39;s a thought.

Everyone seems to think that the picture depicts Kakashi wearing goggles and an Uchina vest.

BUT

What if Kakashi is actually having a flash back of when Oro killed his best friend (which would explain the decapitation). That would make entirely more sense, having seen your best friend get his head cut off would be truamatizing. That would support the idea that Kakashi&#39;s best friend was an Uchina and had died during that important mission to kill Oro (the monuement stone scene).

Also I think it&#39;s hard to ignore the fact that his sharigan is only in one eye, is always on no matter what, has a scar, and the actual use of it drains him (after he uses it for extended time in fight with Zabuza he collapses). I think those are strong facts that Kakashi was not born with the eye and had it implanted later.

I think a better question would be, what is Kakashi&#39;s special innate ability? Zabuza/Haku explained that Sharigan was a hypnosis technique, but later when Sasuke uses it, I don&#39;t think the hypnosis theory is true. For Kakashi to have copied over one thousand jutsus he must have been able to copy them before he had the sharigan implanted. He wouldn&#39;t have had enough time to copy all of those jutsus in the time period he had the sharigan.

What about the fact Kakashi has had the lower portion of his face covered ever since he was a child? depicted in the manga http://www.narutoguide.com/images/timeline_kakashi-chuunin.jpg

He was supposed to have been one of the younger ANBU members so he must have had some sort of extraordinary ability to be able to do that. However if I recall Itachi was the youngest ANBU ever? or maybe it was he was the youngest ANBU Captain?

When did Haku become ANBU?

Yaba
Thu, 01-08-2004, 04:26 AM
maybe kakashi was screwed up as a kid, just like sasuke http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

and oro didn&#39;t give him the eye.. impossible because if he got do that he wouldn&#39;t be after sasuke now would he http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Takenoko
Thu, 01-08-2004, 04:31 AM
Maybe the reference of Oro&#39;s &quot;present&quot; to Kakashi the sharigan is a sadistical reference to Oro killing Kakashi&#39;s friend. Therefor Oro &quot;gave&quot; Kakashi by killing his friend.

just like how Oro gave Sasuke the seal as a &quot;present&quot;.

Certainly makes sense.

Yaba
Thu, 01-08-2004, 04:35 AM
yeah... but oro is kind of a weird ass... I dont know what his treu powers are http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif he did boost up sasuke&#39;s powers a lot, but naruto stopped him when he was fighting sasuke (in the forest, naruto pinned the big snake just before it got get sasuke) so I dunno... and naruto didnt get that much power from kyubi, there is one thing I do know.. everybody seems to hate Oro, plus he is involved with the big sand thing, because Oro is the boss of nerd boy (I forgot his name completely) and he is talking to the sand guy who killed the guy with the sword http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif so it&#39;s one huge plot against naruto&#39;s village, probably has something to do with the hokage&#39;s history ass well..

Vagabond
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:17 AM
Sorry if someone already said this.

The shadow person in the picture is most likely Kakashi&#39;s friend. For those people who have read the manga in one of the chapters it shows a picture of Kakashi&#39;s team. The guy next to him is wearing goggles so it is most likely the same guy. I think his name is Obito. Or at least thats the name i&#39;ve read on the forums.

Fritz
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:16 AM
Guys, we learn early on, with the introduction of Haku and Zabuzan, what hunter nins are and there purpose. The purpose was to dispose of missing nins or ninja&#39;s that had deserted their village. This was also important in order to preserve the secrets of that village. We also get support from this with the Hyuuga family clan. The branch family exists to protect the head family and the secrets of the Byakugan, that is why when they die the Byakugan seals itself so the enemy cannot take it for themself. So that fact that Hatake Kakashi is half an Uchiha Clan member is more than highly unlikely and improbable the most reasonable conclusion one can reach is probably somewhere along the lines of things previously posted regarding Otimo or whatever his name was. Kakashi most likely did not kill an Uchiha member himself considering the &quot;tragic clan&quot; was implied to be wiped out by the man Sasuke aspires to kill, his brother Itachi. Otimo most likely died, perhaps even at the hands of Orochi&#39; and the body was being carried away for burial or whatever the shinobi do, the eye, assuming the other one was no longer valid or that he simply could not sustain usage of both, due to the draining effects experienced, the eye was given to Kakashi. But all that is just a guess&#33; So don&#39;t hate me, by the way I haven&#39;t read any of the manga&#39;s so I really don&#39;t have any clue, so none of it is spoilers.

Hope I made some valid points if it is all bull forgive me&#33;&#33;

~Fritz~

Yaba
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:31 AM
what the hell did you just say http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

where did kakashi get his eye according to you? because I can&#39;t really pick it out of your story...

Fritz
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:48 AM
Obito or Otimo or whatever the hell, Kakashi&#39;s friend, . Anyway I could just be full of crap.

~Fritz~

r3n
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:49 AM
I think kakashis dad was from the hatake family, and his mother from the uchiha family, and they probably had a child that was not concented by the uchiha clan (they dont want their ability to get outside the clan), but because only his mother was from uchiha, kakashi only has 1 eye with it, and maybe this is also why he cannot turn it off.

Now i think the reason why itachi killed off the whole of the uchiha clan was because he wanted to be the only ninja with sharingan, but he didnt kill sasuke because he knew he wouldnt be a threat as he is weak compared to itachi i think. Itachi probably knew or found out about kakashi and so tried to kill him too so that he would be the only powerful ninja with sharingan. this is why kakashi has the big scar over the left side of his face, as itachi tried to take out his sharingan because he couldnt kill him, but failed.

Think about it? if you were having surgery on your eye you wouldnt have a big long scar down your face as they would only need to cut into the eyesocket itself (unless the reason kakashi had surgery was because he was wounded down his face and his natural eye was destroyed). still, judging from the technological level in the naruto world i doubt they would be able to do an eye transplant, as even in the 21st century we cant.

Locked Heart
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:53 AM
i don&#39;t believe that is possible since i am convinced (and this is only a theory of mine i don&#39;t know how things are really) that naruto is the son of the fourth okage...... there are many facts that lead to this conclusion........
as a consequence of this naruto would have inherited the sharingan......

Fritz
Thu, 01-08-2004, 07:03 AM
Crap i need to rephrase, the 4th was Jirayas student, but the 4th was Kasashi&#39;s sensei, I think. I took a look at Kakashi&#39;s age and it wouldn&#39;t make much sense so my apologies, so in correction I still think Obito. Oh and the last bit is that, whomever Kakashi received the eye from it was a high level Uchiha like Itachi because his eye contains three dots.

Fritz
Thu, 01-08-2004, 07:12 AM
By the way Locked Heart, I love Rei Ayanami so much more than you. Haha, kidding but seriously she is my favorite girl character from any anime ever. The smile she gives Shinji when he opens the hatch on the Eva, and he tells her don&#39;t say goodbye before a mission it is too sad. Wow is all I can say. Haha my birthday is the same as Shinji&#39;s as well June 6th, lol anyway now that I have established what a loser I am towards loving Anno Hidake, I will apologize to the moderators for making a post that in no way pertains to the subject of Naruto. Sorry guys&#33;

~Fritz~

Jiraya
Thu, 01-08-2004, 07:27 AM
by looking at kakashi&#39;s scar and in regard of his anbu&#39;s past, and Itachi&#39;s anbu past, perhaps he was there when the uchiha clan collapsed, and get his sharingan there ...

but i can&#39;t agree with this : it would be too easy to just get a sharingan eye and then be able to use it ...

it&#39;s advanced bloodline ....

btw, just like kakashi said , sasuke and him have the same way of fighting, so he may have some connection with uchiha

Takenoko
Thu, 01-08-2004, 07:28 AM
Fritz - I think you&#39;re confused about a lot of things

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>that is why when they die the Byakugan seals itself so the enemy cannot take it for themself</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

That is only true for the branch family. The head family does not have any sort of counter-measure to protect their secrets of the Byakugan. If a head family member ever died and the body wasn&#39;t disposed of by ANBU then the secret would be out. This could never happen with a branch family, so they can die all they want and not have to worry about it.

Also I have no idea what else Fritz was talking about in his initial post, because it&#39;s like he was talking about 10 different episodes in one paragraph.

Locked Heart
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Jan 8 2004, 06:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
but i can&#39;t agree with this : it would be too easy to just get a sharingan eye and then be able to use it ...
well, isn&#39;t that exactly what orochimaru is planning to do?

and for the fact that eye transplant isn&#39;t possible even in the 21st century........ for what i know now it is impossible to create something like that sound ninja guy with those tubes inside his arms........... this means orochimaru would be able to translpant an eye......

Jiraya
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:27 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Locked Heart &#064; Jan 8 2004, 07:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya &#064; Jan 8 2004, 06:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
well, isn&#39;t that exactly what orochimaru is planning to do?

and for the fact that eye transplant isn&#39;t possible even in the 21st century........ for what i know now it is impossible to create something like that sound ninja guy with those tubes inside his arms........... this means orochimaru would be able to translpant an eye......</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Grey_wolf
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SeGee @ Dec 9 2003, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> In episode 40, at 02:59 (time)

When kakashi just put a seal on sasuke and orochimaru came in. This are the exact quotes:

Kakashi: What do you want with Sasuke?
Orochimaru:You&#39;re lucky, since you got what you wanted already
You didint have that a long time ago
That... Sharingan in your left eye

now, I believe that Kakashi&#39;s eye is an implant? Like Orochimaru later says, that he wants one too. or am I wrong? No spoilers Plz&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Old news http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

RoMuLuu
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:36 AM
Hmm, there has already been threads about this... At least one, maybe more... Yes, Kakashi didn&#39;t get is naturally. It must be an implant. Where he got it from? Thats something what no-one who&#39;s not reading the manga knows. (Or do even the manga reades know it yet? Dunno about that either).

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Thu, 01-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Like kakashi said in the eps. after the first battle vs zabuza when naruto asked what a hunter nin needed the body for.

Kakashi said that if someone where to get his body they could get the sharingan, and all his jutsu. The body carriers alot of secrets.

r3n
Thu, 01-08-2004, 01:08 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Locked Heart @ Jan 8 2004, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and for the fact that eye transplant isn&#39;t possible even in the 21st century........ for what i know now it is impossible to create something like that sound ninja guy with those tubes inside his arms........... this means orochimaru would be able to translpant an eye...... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
what, an amplifier that greatly increases the frequency of soundwaves?

hows that not possible to make....i could make that with physics lab apparatus at school...

and the eye transplant would be nigh on impossible unless they can use some kinda of chakra control, like the &#39;ANBU member&#39; did on hanata, so that any bleeding and brain damage can be controlled.

Locked Heart
Thu, 01-08-2004, 01:19 PM
nah, not the sound waves amplifier.......... i mean the tubes that the other sound guy used to shoot chackra............. it is not possible to insert something like that into someone&#39;s arm............

Krbadass
Fri, 01-09-2004, 02:34 AM
If anyone spoils pm me please.

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Fri, 01-09-2004, 02:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pyr0 @ Jan 9 2004, 09:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon &#064; Jan 9 2004, 02:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Otherwise, he becomes ill (like in the early episodes). </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
...Because Sharinga consumes chakra as long as it&#39;s used, so that&#39;s why Kakashi was &#39;ill&#39;. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yes sharingan does consume charka, because the pupil of the eye molds charka to use this. But kakashi just seems to be out of shape, and hasnt battled anyone that good in a long time.

itachi_
Fri, 01-09-2004, 02:42 AM
The sharingan dosen&#39;t need chakra to just &quot;be visible&quot; but if you use it to copy an attack or use some other attacks then it needs chakra

Edit: Specially when you have mastered sharingan as itachi did..

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Fri, 01-09-2004, 02:53 AM
Stop before this thread becomes a spoiler&#33;&#33;

We can&#39;t tell them about itatch.

itachi_
Fri, 01-09-2004, 03:00 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-ANBU-Sasuke- @ Jan 9 2004, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Stop before this thread becomes a spoiler&#33;&#33;

We can&#39;t tell them about itatch. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Dude it&#39;s pretty obisiously that he have mastered it, you can&#39;t denied it. just look at my picture..

Everon
Fri, 01-09-2004, 03:21 AM
I think Kakashi lost his eye during a mission, as well as his uchina friend. To complete the mission (because coordination sucks without two eyes) he did a replacement jutsu and took the sharingan eyeball.

Although, the sharingan is complete (three dots), the eye doesn&#39;t belong to him, it would explain why he can&#39;t deactivate the sharingan, and thus must cover it up when its not needed. Otherwise, he becomes ill (like in the early episodes).

Everon
Fri, 01-09-2004, 06:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 9 2004, 10:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The sharingan dosen&#39;t need chakra to just &quot;be visible&quot; but if you use it to copy an attack or use some other attacks then it needs chakra

Edit: Specially when you have mastered sharingan as itachi did.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah, and he needs to cover it up because he can&#39;t deactivate those dots. Otherwise people will know he has a sharingan

Legendary Nin
Fri, 01-09-2004, 06:22 AM
Shit.Can a mod make a thread that says STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT KAKASHI&quot;S SHARINGAN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; then sticky it.I swear one of these pop up every week in almost every Naruto section.There&#39;s 10+ in the anime section,5+ here,5+ in open discussion.Damn..

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Fri, 01-09-2004, 07:18 AM
Lol kakashi&#39;s sharingan is a very interesting topic. How&#39;d he get it? Where did it come from. But we manga readers cant tell you guys. But yes its a bit obvious, since he did kill the intire uchiha clan and left sasuke, (mabey more?&#33;?? who knows&#33;) http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Pyr0
Fri, 01-09-2004, 07:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-ANBU-Sasuke- @ Jan 9 2004, 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lol kakashi&#39;s sharingan is a very interesting topic. How&#39;d he get it? Where did it come from. But we manga readers cant tell you guys. But yes its a bit obvious, since he did kill the intire uchiha clan and left sasuke, (mabey more?&#33;?? who knows&#33;) http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Don&#39;t tease you bastard http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif I thought Itachi killed the Uchiha clan, but know more so i don&#39;t argue...

Jiraya
Fri, 01-09-2004, 07:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Jan 9 2004, 01:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>If anyone spoils pm me please.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>even with spoiler fonts ??? damn what are they for if u edit them too http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sleep.gif
i like this part in this forum &#39;please someone lock this thread, it pisses me off to think about its existence ... damn &#33; this guy&#39;s spoiling using the spoiler fonts &#33; edit it quick &#33; damn lock others so i can talk about nothing and it&#39;ll be peace &#33;
</span>

rEkKaShInObI
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:30 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Jan 9 2004, 06:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Jan 9 2004, 01:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>If anyone spoils pm me please.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>even with spoiler fonts ??? damn what are they for if u edit them too http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sleep.gif
i like this part in this forum &#39;please someone lock this thread, it pisses me off to think about its existence ... damn &#33; this guy&#39;s spoiling using the spoiler fonts &#33; edit it quick &#33; damn lock others so i can talk about nothing and it&#39;ll be peace &#33;
</span> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

HAHAHAAHAAHAH&#33;&#33;

Pyr0
Fri, 01-09-2004, 01:32 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Jan 9 2004, 02:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Otherwise, he becomes ill (like in the early episodes). </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
...Because Sharinga consumes chakra as long as it&#39;s used, so that&#39;s why Kakashi was &#39;ill&#39;.

Fritz
Fri, 01-09-2004, 01:50 PM
I am sorry for the lack of formatting. I have been very tired all day so I understand that one paragraph was a bit long winded. However I am not confused in terms of the Hyuuga clan, the safety of the secrets of Hyuuga like the Byakagun when it comes down to the head family is protected by the branch family. It states during all that background information the branch family is to protect the head family with there lives. If you were to read my post and take that sentence in context and not just fragment it, you might understand what I was saying better.

&quot;The branch family exists to protect the head family and the secrets of the Byakugan, that is why when they die the Byakugan seals itself so the enemy cannot take it for themself.&quot;

Though the sentence is long it is all there. The sentence after it I will admit doesn&#39;t flow as easily but it still makes sense on it&#39;s own, the sealing of the Byakagun has nothing to do with why Kakashi is not half Uchiha. The only thing the two have in common is that the point of the sealing is to not have the secrets of the clan stolen, Byakagun, Sharingan they are things that are sought after, and Kakashi most likely wanted to attain this sort of upper hand. I know that still is a bad transition and makes little to no sense oh well.
The fact that someone would think he was half Uchiha is kind of perplexing seeing as how Orochi specifically states, last time he saw him, Kakashi didn&#39;t possess the Sharingan. Anyway thanks for telling me I am confused I cannot dedicate all my time to Naruto due to a job, college, and a girlfriend so I probably don&#39;t have all the facts straight, I was just throwing in my two cents.

Yaba
Sat, 01-10-2004, 07:02 AM
well... Oro didn&#39;t give it to him http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif pretty obvious since he tells kakashi that he wants that too, and that kakashi didn&#39;t have that a long time ago... in ep 40.

Yaba
Sat, 01-10-2004, 07:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 9 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> On the same episode, you will notice a little glimpse of shadow that covers up the screen. http://www.kababu.net/hosted/mysteryman.jpg another forum member uploaded this picture... and yeah you notice that the shadow figure is wearing goggles, and the sign on his back looks a bit fishy. it could be uchiha, but the colours are weird, but i guess when you inverse a picture it may look like that. anyways. im just bring back info from the last thread about this so dont credit me&#33;

*edit:i meant uchiha instead of sharingan before. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if you look closely you see a guy with the same face like kakashi only younger, but with the band over his eye.. so I think kakashi was like sasuke once, only wanting power and nothing else, therefor he went along with Oro and he got the powerseal asswell... and somehow, when he got the sharinghan, he found out how to stop it or something like that...

Pyr0
Sat, 01-10-2004, 07:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Jan 10 2004, 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if you look closely you see a guy with the same face like kakashi only younger, but with the band over his eye.. so I think kakashi was like sasuke once, only wanting power and nothing else, therefor he went along with Oro and he got the powerseal asswell... and somehow, when he got the sharinghan, he found out how to stop it or something like that... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Hmm.. That symbol on that shadow figures back looks like that of Uchihas. Not sure about the goggles though...

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 08:04 AM
In the manga they show kakashi&#39;s head cut off, not that uchiha guy..

kimunist
Sat, 01-10-2004, 08:05 AM
in addition to what yaba said...kakashi might as well have done that, after all, oro did say to kakashi &quot;you have grown&quot;...meaning they already knew each other...

and that was the same for anko as well when she and oro were talking...so it looks like oro has some old friends within the ring of leaf ninjas...but then again, anko had a curse seal, but kakshi doesnt...

holangi
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:01 PM

what the heck are we looking at?? i looked at that ep over and over again and i even consulted the manga... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

NarutoOtaku
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:05 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 9 2004, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The sharingan dosen&#39;t need chakra to just &quot;be visible&quot; but if you use it to copy an attack or use some other attacks then it needs chakra

Edit: Specially when you have mastered sharingan as itachi did.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
The Sharingan copies the attack whether the ninja who has the Sharingan wants to or not. It is automatic.

Yaba
Sun, 01-11-2004, 06:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (holangi @ Jan 10 2004, 11:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Dec 9 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> On the same episode, you will notice a little glimpse of shadow that covers up the screen. http://www.kababu.net/hosted/mysteryman.jpg another forum member uploaded this picture... and yeah you notice that the shadow figure is wearing goggles, and the sign on his back looks a bit fishy. it could be uchiha, but the colours are weird, but i guess when you inverse a picture it may look like that. anyways. im just bring back info from the last thread about this so dont credit me&#33;

what the heck are we looking at?? i looked at that ep over and over again and i even consulted the manga... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
just sit back and look to the overal picture, you see a guy with the same face like kakashi and his headband over his right eye...

but if you look even closer, you can see the cursed seal that anko and sasuke have.. it is kakashi, so that means kakashi was kinda side by side with Oro once, and it makes that last thing Oro says kinda not weird, he says &#39;&#39;Try to kill me if you can..&#39;&#39; and than kakashi has some kind of flash back and we see a young kakashi with a sharinghan (otherwise he wouldn&#39;t be covering up his eye) with the cursed seal.. plus Oro was once a member of the village naruto is part off, and the 3rd said in the meeting with all the big shots of the village that Oro was once member of the village and that he has a big crudge against the village now, he also created the hidden village of sound and formed an alliance with sand, so he propably wants to take over the village or completely destroy it, since he is a legendary ninja or whatever (what is he called again?) he has more than enough power to take over a small country, so taking over naruto&#39;s village with his own hidden village ánd sand... he should be able to do that.

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Jan 11 2004, 05:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> just sit back and look to the overal picture, you see a guy with the same face like kakashi and his headband over his right eye...

but if you look even closer, you can see the cursed seal that anko and sasuke have.. it is kakashi, so that means kakashi was kinda side by side with Oro once, and it makes that last thing Oro says kinda not weird, he says &#39;&#39;Try to kill me if you can..&#39;&#39; and than kakashi has some kind of flash back and we see a young kakashi with a sharinghan (otherwise he wouldn&#39;t be covering up his eye) with the cursed seal.. plus Oro was once a member of the village naruto is part off, and the 3rd said in the meeting with all the big shots of the village that Oro was once member of the village and that he has a big crudge against the village now, he also created the hidden village of sound and formed an alliance with sand, so he propably wants to take over the village or completely destroy it, since he is a legendary ninja or whatever (what is he called again?) he has more than enough power to take over a small country, so taking over naruto&#39;s village with his own hidden village ánd sand... he should be able to do that. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I see what you&#39;re trying to say, and yah I already read that part in the manga with Orochimaru and Kabuto... but I still don&#39;t see the picture.. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif maybe someone has photoshop and can outline what I&#39;m supposed to be seeing? anyway, thanks for the help, Yaba.. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Damn my eyes..

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:25 AM
Actualy Who give a damn about where he got it, he&#39;s still a ki*k a** Ninja right?
But the case seems obvious, he did steal it, And Also im not trying to tease, even i don&#39;t know if there are more Uchihas out there or not. It&#39;s not told execpt that The entire Uchiha clan was slaughtered. But mabey kakashi got it from one of the dead bodys?? Since like The Hyuuga Clan has the Bird cage seal inorder to seal in the Byuugan from getting stolen. So there&#39;s alot of things that are possible. Let your imagination torture you.

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:31 AM
I looked at the episode 40 over and over and I can finally see it&#33;&#33;&#33; kaka thanks yaba.. kaka i feel so dumb.. took me a long time.. geez.. is it kakashi for sure though?? looks so weird... the round thing on his back could be the same thing as the one that sasuke has but it also can look like the spiral on kakashi&#39;s vest back too

kimunist
Sun, 01-11-2004, 01:05 PM
i thought they use the sharigan at their will, it isnt automatic...

i mean each time sasuke used it he says &quot;sharigan&quot; which means he HAS to summon it.

holangi
Thu, 01-15-2004, 09:25 AM
**sorry for double posting..***

is the shadow supposed to be kakashi??

Mange Sharingan
Thu, 01-15-2004, 10:59 AM
Please use the search button. That&#39;s why it is there.