Wed, 06-24-2020, 07:16 AM
Let's do this.

My picks so far:

- Re:Zero S2
- The God of High School
- SAO
- Deca-Dence
- Monster Musume no Oisha

Really high expectations for the new Re:Zero-season, will be tough to live up to the hype, but the teaser trailer is already chilling, so maybe ...
I just want SAO to be over, pls let it be the last anime adaptation, thank you
God of High School sounds like stupid fun.
Deca-Dence mmmmmight be nice. Although the adventure-genre has been extremely disappointing for the last couple years.
One ecchi-anime, because monster girls make me ha-HAPPY.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-24-2020, 10:23 AM
Where's the list, man?

SOA is over for me. I was done at the end of the first Alicization season. I ain't going back.

MFauli
Wed, 06-24-2020, 10:59 AM
Where's the list, man?

Lazy ass! Here:

https://anichart.net/Summer-2020

Munsu
Wed, 06-24-2020, 11:10 AM
I'll add:

My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFU Climax
No Guns Life 2

That aside, I'd like to catch-up with Fire Force, only watched a few episodes of the first season.

Ryllharu
Fri, 06-26-2020, 02:05 PM
Pretty much only:
No Guns Life 2 - It was a good gritty cyberpunk series. Did not let me down on its self advertisement as "hard boiled"
Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Because I hate myself, and my life, and of course am a regular reader of the manga from very early on. It has a pretty perfect casting for the main characters.

I actively despise Oregairu and have never understood why people like it, so won't be watching that. I've tried multiple times both in the original and director's cut to get engaged in Re:Zero and I've dropped it every time in the second arc, don't hate it, just does nothing for me.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-26-2020, 09:47 PM
Ooh, more No Guns Life.