PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Stone

Pages : 1 [2]

David75
Fri, 12-01-2023, 01:07 PM
Chrome has very sharp observation skills and can make good asumptions like with the gyroscope and medusa's wave speed.
Ryusei is more an action type and quickly makes the right calls.

On that last call he made, his action enabled Senku to use the earpiece but he also pushed medusa enough that Senku was not affected by the wave.
I won't rewatch the scene but I'm wondering if medusa can receive multiple inputs. And if it can receive an input while a wave is growing, and what happens then.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-07-2023, 12:24 PM

---

To the Moon!

Hopefully they go home first. Revive Tsukasa.

Seems like we aren't even going to bother with South America anymore.

They need to stick that damn device in a soundproof box.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 12-08-2023, 01:58 PM
I didn't notice Kirisame was wearing a transleucent dress before. It looks good.

Lol at Senku posing while Kohaku hugs him. What a boss.

And their revival plan was based mostly on immediate desires at the time xD

And now we know there are multiple petrification devices that made it down to earn several hundred years ago, so Why-man aside, these guys won't be the only ones on earth having one. We didn't get to hear about how the tribe that has a tattoo of the device on their skin ended up having petrification rained down on them.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 12-14-2023, 01:44 PM
S3 Episode 21

-----------

LOL, so they just left the two spear users petrified. xD

It does make sense to revive Tsukasa first so he can keep them in check but still. Just completely ignoring them (their location might actually be lost since they went fighting) was funny.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-14-2023, 02:40 PM
LOL, so they just left the two spear users petrified. xD

It does make sense to revive Tsukasa first so he can keep them in check but still.I figured maybe they stowed their statues down in the cells.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-21-2023, 09:40 PM

---

Well that's an expansion of scope.

Guess we ARE going around the world. Straight up One Piecein' that shit.

The Device being out of batteries is inconvenient.

neflight86
Fri, 12-22-2023, 02:18 PM
Apparently one last season next year will close out the story.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-22-2023, 08:54 PM
Apparently one last season next year will close out the story.I'd heard the manga had already ended, but that didn't fit with what they just set up.

They must montage the shit out the city building. Because I would have expected each city to be an entire arc.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-25-2023, 11:18 AM
Senku's face should have healed up after he got out of Ibara's petrification anyway, and everybody who was holding Tsukasa's hand should also have been petrified as well.

This could well be the final season part 1.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-25-2023, 03:20 PM
and everybody who was holding Tsukasa's hand should also have been petrified as well.The area wasn't big enough to cover their bodies. But at the very least, their arms should be stone.