PDA

View Full Version : Isekai Quartet

MFauli
Tue, 06-04-2019, 07:09 PM
One day, a magic button suddenly appears. The protagonists in KonoSuba, Overlord, Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World, and The Saga of Tanya the Evil all press the button and move to a parallel world — another brand new isekai — where a new story featuring high school life begins.

----

Episode 9;

This has quickly become one of my favorite anime this season. It's a bummer each episode lasts only 10 minutes :(

Last episode was great. Ains being impressed by Subaru's mental fortitude, as well as recognizing Tanya's magical prowess. This show does a great job combining these 4 actually totally different anime :D

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-20-2019, 07:23 PM
ALSO got bored and watched this. :p

Was high on Cruncyroll, didn't know what I was, started it up and was like..."Is that fucking Konosuba? Is that fucking OVERLORD?!"

Never watched the other two series. Probably will now.

MFauli
Thu, 06-20-2019, 07:37 PM
"

Never watched the other two series. Probably will now.

Omg, so jealous. You're in for a treat.

MFauli
Tue, 06-25-2019, 11:55 AM
Episode 12/finale:

Yeah, that was a nice finale ... and an announcement for season 2!

This anime really managed to make all 4 crossover anime shine and work together.

New students being teased for season 2. I really hope that means more new isekai-anime being added. Make it "Isekai QuintettL or sextett or septett or whatever :D If I had to add popukar Isekai-heroes, I'd probably choose Rimuru, Naofumi and Log Horizon's hero.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 06-25-2019, 12:24 PM
I'd probably choose Rimuru, Naofumi and Log Horizon's hero.I haven't seen Log Horizon, but I'd be down for those other two.

No Game No Life was another one I enjoyed.

MFauli
Tue, 06-25-2019, 01:49 PM

No Game No Life was another one I enjoyed.

Oh yes, those 2 would be awesome, too :D

If they went bit retro, Taichi and Agumon, and Hitomi from Escaflowne would be epic. Very unlikely, of coursw. :o

MFauli
Wed, 01-15-2020, 02:43 PM
Episode 2-1:

It's Tate no Yuusha! :D More Filo = more fun!

I love this anime way more than I should, but it's just great how all the characters are mostly in their original attitude, so that's super fun to watch.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-15-2020, 09:42 PM
Episode 2-1:

It's Tate no Yuusha! :D More Filo = more fun!

I love this anime way more than I should, but it's just great how all the characters are mostly in their original attitude, so that's super fun to watch.Plus, now I've actually WATCHED all the anime in this show. So I can get everyone this time around.

MFauli
Tue, 01-21-2020, 04:42 PM
Episode 2-2:

And best ending again. So cute ❤

It's amazing how well all these characters fit together.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 01-22-2020, 10:16 AM
Anything that involves the bullying of Aqua is a plus. I never like it when I hear characters whine and scream but Aqua makes it good.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-19-2020, 12:46 AM

---

HA! Albedo did Chris Jericho's Walls of Jericho.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-25-2020, 01:41 AM

---

Haha, Overly Cautious Hero cameo!

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 03-25-2020, 07:16 AM
Was not expecting that. Also makes sense he walks away.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-25-2020, 09:54 AM
Was not expecting that. Also makes sense he walks away.It doesn't make sense that this universe would ALLOW him to walk away though. Everyone else is pretty much forced to attend school.

I could also go for more of those two characters. Since their series doesn't need a 2nd season.

Is there a handy list of isekai franchises owned by Kadokawa Corporation, just to see who's eligible to appear in the show?

Edit: WTF? They own Sword Art Online? Why isn't THAT is this?

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 04-02-2020, 09:34 AM
Well that's the end of that! In this season anyway.
Season3 here we go.

MFauli
Tue, 04-07-2020, 09:32 AM
Enjoyable 2nd season.

If SAO is part of the studio's realm, then I guess the final season will be about Kirito saving everyone -_- 🤷*♀️

DarthEnderX
Tue, 04-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Maybe SAO doesn't count because he's just playing a video game and not actually in another world.