PDA

View Full Version : neji

whahappaz
Mon, 12-08-2003, 12:09 PM
well i think neji is going to die cuz hes pretty beat up, i was wondering if the butterfly is going to go to shikarmaru again like how TROJI!!!! THATS RIGHT I SAID IT TROJI! do you think its going to go to lee or gai or who?

jing
Mon, 12-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Uh ... NO.

Edit* i believe choji meant butterfly in japanese, or Cho, not sure, so it was a pretty suitable situation to use a butterfly aswell, so i guess it wouldnt work for neji. can we all just forget about the infamous troji.......

whahappaz
Mon, 12-08-2003, 12:19 PM
we will never forget about the great troji

Insomniac
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:02 AM
troji?

sexy_no_jutsu
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:57 AM
yup, Troji ('http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5242')

i don't think hell die. it just would not be right. im finally starting to like neji. he looks really badass with the seal visible and the hair lose http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Insomniac
Tue, 12-09-2003, 08:52 AM
i got bored and trailed off half way through the first few sentences

whahappaz
Tue, 12-09-2003, 10:36 AM
im starting to think neji is badass thats why his is probley going to die http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

jing
Tue, 12-09-2003, 12:32 PM
dont worry neji i will die with u. thats right kishimoto better not kill him...... or its the end for me too.

whahappaz
Wed, 12-10-2003, 09:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 9 2003, 11:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> dont worry neji i will die with u. thats right kishimoto better not kill him...... or its the end for me too. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
neji could die and i will be saying to my self that sucks, but if rock lee died i would go with him, i would open 8 gates and kill gaara

Uchuu no Recca
Wed, 12-10-2003, 09:45 AM
Neiji avoided the attack. As was explain in the entire battle, Kidoumaru has been trying to hit Neiji&#39;s blind spot, but he always fails to do so. Even in the very last page of the last chapter, Kidoumaru&#39;s attack did not, I repeat did not connect in Neiji&#39;s blind spot. Neiji&#39;s blind spot was shown to be in his back, a spot on his spinal cord below his neck(about 10cmish)

So he is difinately not going to die. Whats more, Neiji, figure out that kidoumaru has been using a string attached to his arrow. And Neiji is going to use the string to either track kidoumaru, or send a jolt of chakra(like electricity) to fry kidoumaru in his track. And then Neiji will have fried spider for dinner to replenish his chakra/stamina before whatever next happens.

fear_my_jutsu
Thu, 12-11-2003, 06:22 AM
if kishimoto kills neji.....i kill kishimoto *sharpens shuriken*

Hotsuma
Sat, 12-27-2003, 03:55 AM
Neji didn&#39;t die. If he did die, it would be very clearly depicted by having his seal vanishing on his forehead.

8upED
Sat, 12-27-2003, 08:49 AM
Common yall. none of these kids are gonna die. I dont know if theyll bring back Sauske but they wont die. Neji, Choji, Kiba, and Naruto might even be promoted to Chuunins.. under special circumstances that is.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 12-27-2003, 09:17 AM
death is good because it gives a plot twist but i like neji and troji to much for them to stop being around. hoepfully kishimoto makes their rescue seem logical and not outlandish and cmical in a dbz kind of way.