PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of the Shield Hero

KrayZ33
Tue, 09-18-2018, 01:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uipcsm9IKoQ

bla bla synopsis, apparently everything is a spoiler these days.

find out what this show is about yourselves. - it's probably good (sorry sheldon)

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 09-18-2018, 08:08 AM
Oh yes looking forward to this. Been reading the manga when it came out. So very hyped for this.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 09-18-2018, 08:45 AM
I feel spoiled by the synopsis.

KrayZ33
Tue, 09-18-2018, 09:26 AM
I don't speak japanese but it looked like this has all been explained by the preview video.

Should be no more than one, maybe two episodes in.

Ryllharu
Tue, 09-18-2018, 10:19 AM
I feel spoiled by the synopsis.
Yeah. I'm a fan of the manga as well, but I really would have stopped at..."This is an isekai series, but hear me out, it is actually good."

Gotwoot is a pretty tiny community these days...but KrayZ33, you put WAY too much detail in that first post. You're digging into between 10 and 32 chapters of the manga, and they are long chapters (like 4-5 chapters per volume).

The English trailer from last year is far, far less spoiler filled.

edit:
Agreed, the trailer only covers the first two episodes I would guess, but your synopsis goes too far.

KrayZ33
Tue, 09-18-2018, 10:28 AM
the synopsis doesn't go further than the beginning of vol. 2 - ch7 at most, lol - the same goes for that trailer.
Which is a little further than what the first episode will probably cover? (1 volume -> 1 episode)

(I didn't watch it, apparently the first episode already aired on that crunchyroll-con thing).

You guys made it a rule that we have to put shit in the opening post...

If it were up to me I'd post the thread-title and a picture and be done with it.
The official synopsis from wiki/anime sites are basically a 1:1 summary of the first episode, could have posted that too of course...

Ryllharu
Tue, 09-18-2018, 10:35 AM
Uh...no. Your synopsis hits chapter 32 of the manga. I'm not going to tell you how.

KrayZ33
Tue, 09-18-2018, 10:44 AM
it also hits chapter 6/7.