PDA

View Full Version : Hataraku Saibou

neflight86
Tue, 07-17-2018, 07:52 PM

"* Based on a manga series written and illustrated by Shimizu Akane.

Strep throat! Hay fever! Influenza! The world is a dangerous place for a red blood cell just trying to get her deliveries finished. Fortunately, she's not alone... She's got a whole human body's worth of cells ready to help out! The mysterious white blood cell, the buff and brash killer T cell, the nerdy neuron, even the cute little platelets - everyone's got to come together if they want to keep you healthy!"

-from anidb

genre(s): comedy, action, edutainment

Hataraku Saibou - 01 [720p] (https://nyaa.si/view/1054402)
Hataraku Saibou - 02 [720p] (https://nyaa.si/view/1056639)

Is it just me, or does the blood and character design on the main white blood cell really remind you of Hellsing? A cute watch if you are in the mood for a thinly veiled excuse to talk about various immune system elements working in a non-descript body against various pathogens. Not on my A-list, but worth a watch none-the-less.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 07-17-2018, 07:56 PM
Cute lolis in a plate, I mean, loli platelets.

Kraco
Thu, 01-07-2021, 06:37 PM
The first episode of Hataraku Saibou Black was a pretty depressing watch. Perhaps I should just keep watching the second season of the regular series. Its first episode was very saccharine, but in the long run it ought to be better for mental well-being.

Munsu
Thu, 01-07-2021, 07:12 PM
The first episode of Hataraku Saibou Black was a pretty depressing watch. Perhaps I should just keep watching the second season of the regular series. Its first episode was very saccharine, but in the long run it ought to be better for mental well-being.

I've only watched the first 2 episodes of the original series (I liked them), but when I saw Hataraku Saibou Black mentioned I thought it simply was the real title of the second season/series... but now I see it's a spin-off or such and the second season is another.

neflight86
Fri, 01-08-2021, 07:32 AM
I think both the original and dark versions are airing this season; the rare case of 'pick your poison'.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 01-08-2021, 08:15 PM
I like how booblack it is.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 01-09-2021, 02:16 PM
Yeah booby white cell is nice.

Interesting how they turned carboxyhaemoglobin into zombies as opposed to strapping carbon monoxide to them unwillingly and having them continue circulating. I guess the former is more fun.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 01-14-2021, 02:08 PM
Black Episode 02

-------------

I don't have the urge to watch normal when there's Black. This stuff is great.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 01-17-2021, 05:07 PM
Black Episode 3 and 4.

--------------------

Getting Gonorrhea aside (the dude actually got some huh..), the erection sequence BGM was a straight up parody of the Eva launch soundtrack.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 01-18-2021, 03:34 PM
The adult sperm were, uh, something.

I love how dark this series is, especially with the Captain dying. So, white blood cell officers have colored hair?

Buffalobiian
Tue, 01-19-2021, 12:00 PM
Bolder coloured hair it seems.

Then lipstick.

I think in general they're just older.