PDA

View Full Version : Hitorijime My Hero - Can Gotwoot finally get itself some female members?

MFauli
Mon, 07-24-2017, 10:55 AM

High schooler Masahiro Setagawa is a fairly helpless delinquent, so much so that the neighborhood bullies use him to run their errands. His life changes when he meets high school teacher Kousuke Oshiba, a man whose fighting abilities have earned him a powerful reputation on the streets. Oshiba finds himself with a desire to protect Setagawa, and despite swearing that he's not interested in men, Setagawa finds himself getting more involved in Oshiba's affairs...

Episode 3 is out
---------------------

So, I had no idea what this anime would be about when I started watching, when it became rather obvious in ep2.

Despite the "action" making me REALLY uncomfortable, lol, I find this anime quite interesting, even exciting to watch. I wonder if the small guy was gay all along or if heīs bi. Or if this anime decides that heīs "being made gay", to offend just about everyone, haha.

I guess what makes it for me is the small guyīs voice acting, itīs just so adorable and cute.

So, yeah, thatīs that. I guess Iīm the only one watching this, eh? ;P

Munsu
Mon, 07-24-2017, 05:24 PM
Archangel drove them all away.

Also, female members around here didn't seem to care much of Shoujo and shounen-ai series that I recall.

I'm currently watching Hachiman, so that's enough "gayness" for me for the time being.

Janice
Sun, 08-06-2017, 02:52 AM
We exist.

MFauli
Sun, 08-06-2017, 05:55 AM
:o

episode 5 is out
-----------------

I donīt quite get it. Did Kou kiss Setagawa in that school building hallway or did he not? Setagawa keeps thinking about how Kou just joked around with him, but if it was a connected kiss, thatīs hardly just a joke.

In general, the way Kou teases him seems pretty mean. Add on top of that that Kou is both his teacher and a father-figure, one could even call his behavior scummy.

Iīd really love to know about Kensukeīs status, too. Is he gay? Bi? Was he "turned gay", lol? Or is he straight but goes along because he doesnīt want to lose his friend? Hm ....

Shadow Skill
Sun, 08-06-2017, 02:26 PM
The last female members I remember being a part of Gotwoot was they were really weird and developed crushes on guys who sounded like demonic elves with an English accent. When the Gotwoot Team speak was it? Was around.