PDA

View Full Version : Re:CREATORS

MFauli
Sat, 04-08-2017, 05:58 AM

Humans have created many stories. Joy, sadness, anger, deep emotion. Stories shake our emotions, and fascinate us. However, these are only the thoughts of bystanders. But what if the characters in the story have "intentions"? To them, are we god-like existences for bringing their story into the world? Our world is changed. Mete out punishment upon the realm of the gods. In Re:CREATORS, everyone becomes a Creator.

--------------------------

Nice first episode. Iīm still a bit reluctant if this gets good story-wise, but it was a solid start AND: Hiroyuo SAWANO-music! That in itself makes this a must-see. The action-scenes in this first ep were SO hype once the music started. Too epic. I missed Sawano <3

Story has potential, but they have to play it right. Anime-characters come to life. Have to make use of that. I already disliked that the enemy girl talked as if she was the one transporting everyone to the real world. Hope thatīs not true, because it would need some serious explanation for why THIS of all anime came to life, but not the thousands of anime before.

neflight86
Sat, 04-08-2017, 09:11 AM
Good animation, good music, and sort-of familiar plot. I was able to get hyped during the heat of the action at the concept of 'creations seeking out their creators', but in hindsight it is pretty ludicrous and non-sustainable unless some more restrictive rules and principals are introduced. Looking forward to more.

shinta|hikari
Sat, 04-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Link me you little shits.

neflight86
Sat, 04-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Your Highness... (https://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=915120)

shinta|hikari
Sat, 04-08-2017, 12:05 PM
You have done well, peon.

neflight86
Wed, 04-19-2017, 12:07 PM
Episode 2 is out.

More entertaining world building, and I like that the author isn't a throw away character simply because he isn't the MC or is a middle aged dude, as far as I can tell. I hope we find out soon what the criteria is for who/which fictional worlds are pulled in; even if it ends up just being the mysterious girl pulling media off a shelf somewhere randomly.

MFauli
Wed, 04-19-2017, 12:18 PM
Thatīs what I REALLY need to know: The critiria. More specifically: How could the evil mage-loli use her fictional magic to travel to reality? Iīm pretty sure there exist 1000000 stories whith powerful magic-abilities that would be able to do the same. So why THIS fictional character from THIS fictional story?

The author not being a throwaway character was nice, yeah. Now grant him a night with his own creation ... come on, THATīs the dream of any author ;>

Munsu
Thu, 01-11-2018, 07:07 PM
So, I'm thinking on beginning this. Was this any good? Any of you watched it fully?

shinta|hikari
Thu, 01-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Watched it fully. Top notch animation, music, and action scenes. Everything else is pretty crap.

Munsu
Thu, 01-11-2018, 10:07 PM
Watched it fully. Top notch animation, music, and action scenes. Everything else is pretty crap.

Think that may be enough to give it a go then.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 01-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Meteora best girl.

Munsu
Sat, 01-13-2018, 07:53 AM
I'm 10 episodes in and I'm enjoying the ride so far. I'd give all the anime music composer jobs to Sawano Hiroyuki.

Munsu
Mon, 01-15-2018, 12:40 AM
And I'm done with it, I actually liked it plenty. Magane is the best to me, though I feel like they didn't give her a proper send off towards the end.

Regardless, I was entertained by this from start to finish, though I agree that much of it was crap. The parts that worked were enough. Also glad they had a full aftermath episode, more series should do the same. In all quite satisfied.