PDA

View Full Version : Seiren

Kraco
Mon, 01-09-2017, 01:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AB22w9C.jpg

"Shoichi Kamita is an ordinary high school boy, who is faced with the university entrance exam and worried about his future. This campus romantic comedy, "Seiren", which means honest in Japanese, depicts his pure relationship with three different heroines. Each story is the unique and mutual memory between him and the heroine." -CR

Genres: Comedy, high school, romance

- - - - - - -- -- - -

As soon as you lay your eyes on this, it's obvious this has got something to do with Amagami. Once you watch the episode, you realise this might as well have been called Amagami 3. There's some shared staff, as expected. The format seems to be the same as well, not to mention the general atmosphere. It was just the first episode, so I'm not going to judge this too much yet, but my gut feeling is Amagami might have had more interesting characters. Time will tell. At the very least Miya was a superior sister...

shinta|hikari
Mon, 01-09-2017, 03:15 PM
Will this be tiny arcs like Amagami? Or one big story trying to cover all heroines in harem style?

Kraco
Mon, 01-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Will this be tiny arcs like Amagami? Or one big story trying to cover all heroines in harem style?

From what I understood, this will be divided into separate stories like Amagami.

Kraco
Sun, 01-15-2017, 07:45 AM
Episode 2

- - - - -

I haven't seen any of the most beta harem leads freak out that terribly when a beautiful girl approaches them. This guy has some nerves issues. What kind of a high school guy would be that scared of ghosts?

This is certainly 110% vanilla, but I keep liking it well enough just like I did Amagami. The short arcs should ensure this won't get stale.

Kraco
Sat, 01-28-2017, 06:40 AM
Episode 4

- - - -

This ended the first arc, or the first girl, however you put it. It felt like this lacked some punch, but then again, not all Amagami arcs were that impactful either. Maybe I'd just prefer a less bland MC. The girls can be good, but it's kind of annoying the MC is so nondescript. But of course that's the typical sin of dating sims.

shinta|hikari
Sat, 01-28-2017, 10:26 AM
Why can't all dating sim games have heroes like in Sharin no Kuni, G-Senjou, or Akatsuki no Goei!?

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 02-11-2017, 03:09 AM
So judging from the latest episode.....this takes places around 10 years after Amagami. I mean....they talked about and showed the shed where Junichi decided to be a like a little puppy and lick Haruka. It's the same damn shed!

Plus the fact that Ikou is the younger brother of Nanasaki Ai.