PDA

View Full Version : The Naruto Couples thread

Madox
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:32 AM
Ok so heres my guess as to who hooks up with who.

1. Naruto and Hinata:
Well pretty obvious in my opinion. Hinata likes Naruto and Naruto seems to be liking Hinata more and more.
Offspring - Byakugan + Kyubai = Some dam powerful children (very powerful)

2. Sakura and Rock Lee
Well she seems to be repecting RL alot more now, especially when he protected her during the second stage. Again this seems fairly obvious becuase they both seem to be liking each other a bit more now.
Offspring - Well Rock Lee is very physically strong+fast and Sakura has great Natural chakra control. So this also mean some very powerful children. Plus Rock Lee would make a great role model/father.

3. Sasuke and Ino:
Well seeing as Sasuke saaid he wanted to "revive" his clan, so hes got plans too hook up with someone at some point. Sakura is with RL, and Ino still likes Sasuke alot. Sasuke will want strong offspring and Ino is a pretty strong Ninja so i can see them getting together.
Offspring - Just more Sharigan, in general pretty dam strong children.

4. Neji and Tenten
Tenten seems to me to respect Neji ALOT, anad she's the only girl who Neji gets along with so thats my best guess.
Offspring - Same as Sasuke and Ino.

Agree/Disgree. Opinions please

Darkflare
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Madox @ Dec 8 2003, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 2. Sakura and Rock Lee
Well she seems to be repecting RL alot more now, especially when he protected her during the second stage. Again this seems fairly obvious becuase they both seem to be liking each other a bit more now.
Offspring - Well Rock Lee is very physically strong+fast and Sakura has great Natural chakra control. So this also mean some very powerful children. Plus Rock Lee would make a great role model/father. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
anyone remember that picture of sakura+rock lee&#39;s child

takashi
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darkflare &#064; Dec 8 2003, 04:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Madox &#064; Dec 8 2003, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 2. Sakura and Rock Lee
Offspring - Well Rock Lee is very physically strong+fast and Sakura has great Natural chakra control. So this also mean some very powerful children. Plus Rock Lee would make a great role model/father. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
anyone remember that picture of sakura+rock lee&#39;s child</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
haha about their kid... i can amagine ROCK knocking the crap out of his kid http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif

listen... listen&#33;.. LISTEN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>POW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>

PuppetMaster Kankuro
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:53 AM
Ino is gonna hook up with Shikamaru. It&#39;s obvious... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Uberbaka
Mon, 12-08-2003, 06:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Madox @ Dec 8 2003, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
3. Sasuke and Ino:

4. Neji and Tenten
Tenten seems to me to respect Neji ALOT, anad she&#39;s the only girl who Neji gets along with so thats my best guess.
Offspring - Same as Sasuke and Ino.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I disagree with couple number 3... Sasuke doesn&#39;t care about anything other than getting stronger, and why ino? She&#39;s weak compared to well... everyone. Sounds more like you were running out of female shinobis to choose from =P.

4. Could happen. I dunno.

I agree with the two first couples though. Although we don&#39;t even know if rock lee is still able to produce offspring http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

el3ctro
Mon, 12-08-2003, 06:27 AM
4. wont happen i dont think.... is hyugaa clan allowed to &quot;breed&quot; with non hyugaa clan members.. seeing how protective they are of their bloodline my guess would be hell no

and its not like neji could defie or they could kill him with that seal

Madox
Mon, 12-08-2003, 06:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Sasuke doesn&#39;t care about anything other than getting stronger, and why ino? She&#39;s weak compared to well... everyone. Sounds more like you were running out of female shinobis to choose from =P.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

In episode 4 Sasuke clearly says one of his main intentions is the revival of his clan, which means having children. Plus Ino likes Sasuke.

And true Ino may go with Shikamaru, but at the moment she doesent like him

TheAwesomeChow
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:21 AM
I don&#39;t think kyuubi can be inherited, it&#39;s like a whole separate entity apart from the gene pool. so Naruto + Hinata would probably get you a really shy kid who has sloppy taijutsu, a kid that tries to use gentle fist style without actually having the byakuugan an no talent for chakra control. I think you&#39;d get a worthless kid from this couple.

Chi Chi
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:33 AM
Hinata - Naruto
Sakura - Lee
TenTen- Neji
Temari - Shikimaru
Ino - Choji
Anko - Kakashi
Kurenai - Asuma
Gai - some Anbu member

blacken
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>1. Naruto and Hinata:
Well pretty obvious in my opinion. Hinata likes Naruto and Naruto seems to be liking Hinata more and more.
Offspring - Byakugan + Kyubai = Some dam powerful children (very powerful)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

First of all as much as we would like it Hinata is part of the heir to the Hyuga name and i doubt her father would let her marry someone not from the Hyuga bloodline. ANd pluss If you trully think about it. This kid might kinda suck. Hinata is shy and not very strong, Naruto is dumb and has awfull chakra control. It might get the Byukygan if lucky since its going to be a half breed. And it will get Narutos stamina and determination. Technically maybe another rock lee type kid. May or may not survive.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 2. Sakura and Rock Lee

This is unlikely to happen mostle becouse of event that will happen in the future. I will shut up before i post spoilers. But dont let the present fool you. And if it where to happen you would get an everage ninja out of this mix. Sakuras natural ability to use Illision, and Ninja moves and rocks lee Hand to hand attacks will just even out and make a even powered kid.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>3. Sasuke and Ino:
Well seeing as Sasuke saaid he wanted to &quot;revive&quot; his clan, so hes got plans too hook up with someone at some point. Sakura is with RL, and Ino still likes Sasuke alot. Sasuke will want strong offspring and Ino is a pretty strong Ninja so i can see them getting together.
Offspring - Just more Sharigan, in general pretty dam strong children.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Sasukes little punk ass will probly do it with himself. He doesnt care about anything but killing his brother. And once that is done he just might kill himself. I dont see sasuke doing anything else. And if this where to happen if he does happen to get the sharingan then he wil be ubber strong. If he has a purpose to get strong other than that i doubt it.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 4. Neji and Tenten
Tenten seems to me to respect Neji ALOT, anad she&#39;s the only girl who Neji gets along with so thats my best guess.
Offspring - Same as Sasuke and Ino. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Same thing as hinata although since hs is from the branch family I dont know about that. Maybe they will let him I think some of the branch familly members didnt have the Byukigan. But all in all you would just get a kid with the byukigan the powers of the CLan and acurate aim. I think this kid might be the best if it where to be born

Uberbaka
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:48 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chi Chi @ Dec 9 2003, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Gai - some Anbu member </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Male or female? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

And I still don&#39;t believe that Sasuke would even consider someone as weak as ino... If he wants a revival of his clan then he would need strong blood.

Boulayman
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:53 AM
I think sasuke will end up with Sakura.. And NAruto with Hinata even if I really can&#39;t stand Hinata http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif I would have preferred to see Sakura with Naruto but I don&#39;t think it will happen. Rock lee could also be a pretendant to sakura but I have reasons to believe that she will end up with sasuke.

Shino_i luv
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:11 AM
shino-hinata
shikamaru-ino
sasuke-temari
lee-sakura
neji-tenten
kiba-kin...*O_O:dont ask why*
naruto-gaara&#33;
and if you think i went totally nuts good for you i&#39;m going by my fanfiction...and its humorous p.s. other then for humor i would pair up naruto and gaara&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif
and have you seen the way ino has acted in the last couple ep.? man she has been shika-fied&#33; ..she was al like how troublesom when naruto did something im not sure what ... but something&#33;

Xeo
Tue, 12-09-2003, 04:11 AM
I agree with Naruto - Hinata, Sakura - Rock Lee, and Neji - Tenten, but disagree about Sasuke.

Right now, all Sasuke is focussed on is getting stronger, avenging his clan and then after reviving his clan. To do the last one, he will have to eventually hook up with someone, but I&#39;m not sure Ino is quite his type... or anyone else for that matter. He&#39;s quite arrogant and seems to not think highly of anyone else... I just picture him going after someone he considers as strong or stronger that himself, but I guess you never know.

Now about Neji - Tenten not being able to happen because of intraclan relationships being banned.... I&#39;m not so sure it applies here. Just because Neji is part of the branch family and doesn&#39;t carry the burden of the main family to keep the clan pure. For this matter, Hinata should probably not be permitted to go after Naruto, but it seems that Hyuuga don&#39;t really care about her anyway... so I guess it becomes fair game. But if she does end up with Naruto, she would definitely have her Byukagen sealed.

Of all possible relationships, it seems to me that Rock and Sakura are the most promising... with the least barriers to overcome.

About Ino-Shikamaru... it might be troublesome but possible...

And about genes... there are mutations here and there... some good some bad. It also depends on whether the Sharingan or Byukagen are X-linked (passed on to males and females) or Y-linked (males only)... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif But I don&#39;t think I should go into any further depth on this topic or someone will send anbu after me. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

brightdark
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blacken &#064; Dec 9 2003, 07:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>1. Naruto and Hinata:
Offspring - Byakugan + Kyubai = Some dam powerful children (very powerful)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

First of all as much as we would like it Hinata is part of the heir to the Hyuga name and i doubt her father would let her marry someone not from the Hyuga bloodline. ANd pluss If you trully think about it. This kid might kinda suck. Hinata is shy and not very strong, Naruto is dumb and has awfull chakra control. It might get the Byukygan if lucky since its going to be a half breed. And it will get Narutos stamina and determination. Technically maybe another rock lee type kid. May or may not survive.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
there is something you guys are misunderstanding
1. them demon fox powers is not something genetical inside naruto that can be transferred to his kids http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif
2. just because hinata is shy and not very strong(compared to her sister) does not mean that her kids will be shy and weak http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif
same thing with naruto being &#39;dumb&#39;
and naruto&#39;s determination is not anything genetical either

Madox
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el3ctro @ Dec 8 2003, 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 4. wont happen i dont think.... is hyugaa clan allowed to &quot;breed&quot; with non hyugaa clan members.. seeing how protective they are of their bloodline my guess would be hell no

and its not like neji could defie or they could kill him with that seal </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Baka&#33;

Why do you all think that only the hyugaa clan members breed with other hyugaa clan members. This would make the bloodline worse not better. Not only would the family be full of inbreds, but the numbers would just get soo small that the whole clan would die out eventually. The clan would never of survived this long if the didnt allow external members.

Sakura does have a natural ability to control her chakra well, an example of this is the tree exercise, she did this first time very easily (she walked up the dam tree)

Narutos chakra control is good, it&#39;s just that it was bad becuase of the seal on his belly made it hard to mold chakra.

Oh and Shikamaru and Temari would be a cool couple, fall in love whillst fighting http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

littlecooldude
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:21 AM
I don&#39;t think Naruto will marry. I think he will die saving the world just like the 4th. Sad, yes, but I think it suits him.