PDA

View Full Version : New Game!

KrayZ33
Tue, 07-05-2016, 05:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6KfkXPH.jpg

The main character Suzukaze Aoba graduates from high school and joins a game company. The person who made the game that Aoba loved as a grade-schooler just happens to be Aoba's senior at the company. The story follows girls who work and aspire at the Eaglejump company.

Source: ANN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This show has super cute character design and the first episode reminded me a little of my first day at work, 'FIRST DAYS' FUCKING SUCK.
It's somewhat funny/entertaining to watch, I'll watch it for the cuties (Hifumi), I doubt it will turn into anything serious but maybe it'll give some actual insights about how games are made later on? That'd be cool. Yet, the fact that they kept working till 21:00 tells me how shit Japan's work ethics are.. and the busy period is only starting soon? Give me a break, don't waste your fucking time eating cookies
and do your freaking job, so you can be home at 16:30 like a normal human being and enjoy life.

First ep. had some really nice animation too, but that's rather common I guess.

neflight86
Wed, 07-13-2016, 09:45 PM
I pray the animation keeps being this lively, because I feel like watching that married with the punchlines are going to be my greatest enjoyment from this show (for example, I thought the airsoft tap dance was very cutely animated). As Kray says, I won't be expecting Shirobako level detail on how games are made. This is just another 'cute girls doing xxx' show. I generally have space in my viewing schedule for at least one show like this per season, so I imagine I'll watch and forget this show in an equally effortless manner.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 07-13-2016, 11:13 PM
No waki? Dropped.

Kidding aside, dropped.

KrayZ33
Fri, 07-15-2016, 12:14 PM
Ep2:

#worth, for the cute girls. Animations is detailed and very fluid. It's pretty funny too, but nothing really forces out more than a giggle.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 07-15-2016, 12:19 PM
Loli justifies the existence of this anime.

neflight86
Fri, 07-15-2016, 03:10 PM
Yeah, i'd define it as 'pleasant', more than 'humorous', though there are elements present.