PDA

View Full Version : I like making topic's :)

itachi_
Mon, 12-08-2003, 02:26 AM
Have you ever thought about this
Every character have their special "thing", kakashi have his mouth covered all the time, shino has his glasses, zabuza have his mouth covered also, and so on. Why are the creators so equal to eachother, anime to anime. there's this big thing about the characters that they should have their "thing". Why not make some exeptions and take of kakashis mouth, take of the glasses and make it a little bit more exciting. Why not?

RaZzy
Mon, 12-08-2003, 02:37 AM
ask the creators... lol
but im guessing you have the same hairstyle every day too? Well that's the same

Baka-chan
Mon, 12-08-2003, 04:54 AM
maybe they want you to question it? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif i kinda like makin up the possibilities in my head, even though i really would like to know what exactly they're hiding from us http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sleep.gif

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:15 AM
Well Zabuza did take his mask off in the end.... revealing his mug.

jing
Mon, 12-08-2003, 06:22 AM
Because every character is unique...

Insomniac
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:55 AM
each character has querks and you learn to identify them by it, for intence even one of the lighting nins in the chuunin exam had a huge scar (Sigure who was killed by Gaara) and we never found out how the scar happened, its just apart of who he was.

Blight
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:10 AM
hmm im not sure, i think you just want kakashi to strip mabie zabuza to

Elite Hentai
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 9 2003, 07:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> each character has querks and you learn to identify them by it, for intence even one of the lighting nins in the chuunin exam had a huge scar (Sigure who was killed by Gaara) and we never found out how the scar happened, its just apart of who he was. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
He was the brother of Harry Potter.

rleland
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:29 AM
this would be a good time to link to the fishlips manga if anyone has it..

itachi_
Tue, 12-09-2003, 10:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elite Hentai @ Dec 9 2003, 02:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Dec 9 2003, 07:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> each character has querks and you learn to identify them by it, for intence even one of the lighting nins in the chuunin exam had a huge scar (Sigure who was killed by Gaara) and we never found out how the scar happened, its just apart of who he was. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
He was the brother of Harry Potter. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No shit?