PDA

View Full Version : ROCK LEE IS BETTER!!!

Davidironfist
Mon, 12-08-2003, 02:25 AM
Neji wouldn't be able to touch Lee if he lost his weights and opened a gate or two.

Serpico
Mon, 12-08-2003, 02:43 AM
I really like Lee but i dont think this is even debatable.

Neji's eyes are superior to the Sharingan, he obviously can see the speed with it because it shows him using it to watch Lee the entire time. Not mention he can see 360 degrees and Lee's little trick he used on Gaara of rotating around him at high speed will not work at all on Neji. Then Neji's absolute defense is even greater than Gaara's.

In the end either Lee would get his but kicked by Neji's own skill (unlike Gaara who could barely harm Lee at all) or Lee would self destruct trying to break Neji's defense.

Neji is not only superior to most jounin, but he is superior even to jounin of the Hyuuga clan which is the best.(other bunke members are certainly jounin, and his abilities have surpassed them. Hinata's father says so himself). This is why 4 jounin went to stop Neji agaisnt Hinata. Just cause Naruto can probably win by using the Kyuubi does not mean Lee can. Lee only has one abiltiy unlike Naruto and it wont work.

*EDIT: dont mistake that I dont love Lee here, but no one is pushing for Neji so I figured I'd make a long post. Also everything I said is based on the anime I dont read the manga so might be proven wrong one day but so far it is true.

shikamaru__
Mon, 12-08-2003, 02:46 AM
Lee would beat Neji like he should have almost did with Gaara. Lee's speed would get by Neji's Ultimate defence like he got past Gaara's.

Jiraiy4
Mon, 12-08-2003, 04:12 AM
lets be real...you guys voted for Rock Lee cuz u guys simply like him better cuz he as the "good guy" image. Lee is incredibly fast and strong, but no way he can beat Neji. Now I didn't say Lee has NO chance, I'm simply saying the battle will be awesome but in the end Neji will win.

Neji was surprised by Lee's new major improvements during Lee's match against Gaara, BUT he wasn't TERRIFIED. If the gates really threathened Neji that much, he woulda been scared. Also, Lee AND Gai ADMITTED that Neji's taijutsu is better than theirs. You saw how Gaara's defense worked on Lee, and Neji's defense is better, therefore Lee's moves won't work on Neji. And if you are called a "genius" you really are a genius, that means...if you see an attack once, you'll know a counter for it immediately. If Neji does da 64 hands of hakke on Lee, its OVER, cuz then there's no way Lee can open the gates without chakra. Also all this nonsense about Lee's speed speeD SPEED..I mean goddamn...LEE ISN'T THE ONLY FAST ONE OUT THERE, NEJI IS FAST TOO. And the Byakugan is also a big factor for Neji's victory...because NEJI CAN SEE EVERYTHING. And please don't bring up that b/s seeing isn't everything, cuz Neji can keep up with Lee's movements because we've already seen him do it and he can deflect Lee with his kaiten.

..The bigger/stronger chakra force that advances Neji's defense, the harder the impact the kaiten gives to the advancer...<~~ and i didnt make this up, it's a fact if you guys watch further on...and that means..Lee (with big ass chakra) coming at Nejis Kaiten = Lee defeated.

Kn1ves
Mon, 12-08-2003, 04:22 AM
This is a total IF question.
Please provide a reasonable answer or something.
Im pretty sure Neji would kick his ass, but you never know

SDShamshel
Mon, 12-08-2003, 04:34 AM
It's not like Lee and Neji haven't fought before. They've probably fought every day before the Chuunin exam began, and right now the score is like 50000000-0 in favor of Neji.

Neji-AK
Mon, 12-08-2003, 04:35 AM
Lee...

Neji was surprised to see Lee twice...
once getting his movement speed back...
and twice when he opened the gates on gaara...

Cant defend what you cant see right?
Im sure Lee's speed would counter neji's absolute defense...
Neji needs to acknowledge the danger before he uses it... but at in-visible speeds, how would he acknowledge it... and it probably uses a lotta chakra...

Theres my outlook...

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-08-2003, 04:40 AM
Yea I think Lee would win for the reasons mentioned above.

.akai
Mon, 12-08-2003, 04:41 AM
In my opinion, Neji's 64 strikes might be powerful...but with Lee's god speed...i doubt neji could hit him at all. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Kn1ves
Mon, 12-08-2003, 04:42 AM
But neji with his eyes can probably bust some crazy matrix slow down time tihng ... cuz his eyes are crazy like that

RaZzy
Mon, 12-08-2003, 04:48 AM
i think neji can see lee but he cant keep up with him
although neji's taijutsu is better than be4 too
and with kaiten....
i think it will be difficult for lee... neji isn't his rival for nothing

Neji-AK
Mon, 12-08-2003, 04:58 AM
I forgot what I wrote... remind me in pm so i dotn do it again?

Baka-chan
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 @ Dec 8 2003, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lets be real...you guys voted for Rock Lee cuz u guys simply like him better cuz he as the &quot;good guy&quot; image. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i definetly think that lee has potential, not just because i admire the guy. and i think many people could say the same

NaokiSama_5
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:07 AM
I&#39;m going with Rock and the gates, but as a result, he&#39;d be pretty much dead like how he is now. So as far as a straight victory and coming away healthy, I give it to Neji. IDK if that made sense, but yea, idk http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

Neji-AK
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:09 AM
umm no he wouldnt be pretty much dead like how he is now...
he is how he is now because of gaara crushing the fuck outta his arm/leg

SeGee
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:10 AM
Rock Lee. Even Neji refered him to a genious. Why would neji see his speed? his eyes only see shakra holes and arent specialized in speed. Sharingan is on the other hand (but only limited speed)

sexy_no_jutsu
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:23 AM
when did he call lee a genius?

me thinks that neji is still stronger.

takashi
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:36 AM
even if neji uses that 64-pt move can closes all of the chakra points it doesn&#39;t really matter.. not like he uses any ninjustu moves anyway.. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Beautiful Green Beast
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:45 AM
Rock Lee all the way&#33;

Uchiha
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:51 AM
Why wouldn&#39;t neji see lee&#39;s speed? the speed isn&#39;t invisible it&#39;s just so fast that an orthery eye can&#39;t keep up with it but neji dosn&#39;t need to keep up with the speed because his eyes can see almost 360 degrees....at the prelims neji wouldn&#39;t win over lee but now I don&#39;t really know because I&#39;m not sure if he learned kaiten until the finals or he could do it in the prelims..

LordSteelFist
Mon, 12-08-2003, 06:00 AM
Lee, Nejis woulden&#39;t be able to use that move on Lee because he was to fast, Gaaras sand coulden&#39;t keep up with it and it&#39;s not even controlled by Gaara.

Uchiha
Mon, 12-08-2003, 06:20 AM
ooops wrong thread XD

TheAwesomeChow
Mon, 12-08-2003, 06:36 AM
I love lee, he&#39;s one of my favorite characters but I&#39;d still have to say neji. after all, he is the &quot;number 1 rookie&quot; of his class and he uses the ultimate taijutsu, all it takes from him is a touch to devastate his opponent.

Serpico
Mon, 12-08-2003, 07:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (takashi &#064; Dec 8 2003, 04:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> even if neji uses that 64-pt move can closes all of the chakra points it doesn&#39;t really matter.. not like he uses any ninjustu moves anyway..* http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
If his chakra is sealed then Lee cannot open the gates at all. So if Neji used that at the start or while Lee was trying to open them then it would end right there.

In reply to Jings post below, its nice that he can open the first 2 gates in a few seconds but, the fact is it took him at least 30 seconds to open the 3rd and 4th gate, and saying 30 seconds is generous as the process in fact lasted several minutes. Neji isnt the type to play around like Gaara and stand there waiting while his opponents skin is turning red and veins popping out of his head. Neji would easily seal him in that time.

Even with all 5 gates open Gaara beat him, and Neji would beat him even easier.

jing
Mon, 12-08-2003, 07:23 AM
Neji can&#39;t touch Lee...
It takes how fast for Lee to open a gate? 1 second. As seen on episode 48. We know Neji isn&#39;t that fast.

Sigure
Mon, 12-08-2003, 08:08 AM
Rock Lee could beat Neji...Like Kakashi said &quot; This isn&#39;t something that could be achieved with hard work alone. Is he a genius after all?&quot; Only hardwork and effort will get your ass through anything. It&#39;s Rock Lee&#39;s way of the ninja&#33;

HyuugaZaba
Mon, 12-08-2003, 08:28 AM
Lee&#39;s for sure. in two words, Ura Renge.

Jman
Mon, 12-08-2003, 08:50 AM
this is a good poll. Hmmm...I&#39;ll have to vote for Lee. URA RENGE broke the shit outta Gaara and he has that sand shield thingy as skin so imagine what the effect on Neji would be.

-sidenote:i know it probably never will happen but i would like to see <u>neji v gaara </u>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>YU YU HAKUSHO PS2 GAME ('http://www.gamenowmag.com/article2/0,4364,1403898,00.asp')</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Destiny
Mon, 12-08-2003, 09:04 AM
That one touch would probably never land on Lee though... even if it did, he&#39;d probably miss. I mean, he did miss the first time on Naruto, and he wasn&#39;t really even moving.
On a side note: Theoretically, that Kaiten ability should burn up a massive amount of chakra.
- It is said that even Jounins can only release a small amount of chakra from their hands or whatever, meaning only a small amount of chakra is enough to get the job done. Whereas Neji releases a lot of chakra from all over his over his body. Seeing as it&#39;s a defensive ability, it sounds like a desperation move that is very limited as of how many times it can be used. If this is the case, then it could be a fitting counter for Lee&#39;s gates.

I think a fight between Lee and Neji would be pretty even. I&#39;m routing for Lee though http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

jing
Mon, 12-08-2003, 09:09 AM
We saw Rock Lee circle around Gaara with intense speed. We haven&#39;t seen Neji do that. I bet Neji can&#39;t even keep up with Rock Lee&#39;s speed. So what if he knows kaiten, is he fast enough to react, I think not. Lee could probably dodge his 64 hands of Hakke beacuse we know Rock Lee is super fast.

SoulTrigger
Mon, 12-08-2003, 09:29 AM
All that I say is, read the manga...

Joking...

I love Lee too as you all do, but I believe Neji would won... It is not a physical barrier as that of Gaara...

It is an energetic shield... I mean, it deflects anything within the 360 degrees...
It is a supreme defense technique, he manipulates his chacra energy to deflect any flying or not object in his direction...

It is far superior than Gaara´s and would just blow Lee away, and as manga shows, he uses it far more times than people here think with the a far consuming chackra...

You have to understand that Hyuga Bloodline as shown seems to be superior of the Uchiha that is so feared... And Neji seems to be the greatest light within this clan, so possible he is the best user of Chackra in the whole Konoha Village...

I touched the manga subject, but there is no spoilers I believe... I could give more details, but then it would really be a spoiler...

When I say &quot;manga&quot;, is more like, be ready for more amazing things, and indeed, it is no dbz...

MemnochTheCaT
Mon, 12-08-2003, 09:55 AM
Lee&#33; Yeah, Naruto is MANY times slower than Lee, and Neji couldn&#39;t put him down, nine-tails or not. And I think that Lee&#39;s &#39;good-guy&#39; heroics are almost as strong in terms of inspiration and pure will as Naruto&#39;s, maybe more.

I think Neji would be able to see his ass being handed to him, but not be physically able to do anything about it. I don&#39;t believe that Lee would have done all of that training (in the thinly disguised true inspiration to face his true rival, Neji) just to lose. Lee is smarter than that, he realized that his victory would come with hard work, hard work, hard work, and SPEED&#33;&#33; Yes, I said hard work three times&#33;

Similar to Sasuke being able to see Lee, but not being able to get his body to do anything in time, I think Neji would get rocked by open-gates Lee (which Neji never faced, neither did Neji face modern-strength weightless Lee&#33;).

LEE LEE LEE&#33;

That being Said, I think Neji is under-rated and over-hated&#33;

boomorman
Mon, 12-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Gates open = LEE
Not open= Neji

Without gates open I would give it to Neji, Neji isn&#39;t as fast as lee, but he would be fast enough to get some hits in, and unless you have instant demon fox healing, with nejis style it only takes a few hits.

As was already said Lee with gates open would beat Neji, but also at the cost of his own health. Ripped and torn muscles, however nothing like the condition he’s in now.

You need to remember that just 1 year ago lee was perhaps the worst genin ever, but after all his training he&#39;s on par with some jounins.

No one had ever injured Gaara including any of the elite assassins Gaaras father sent after him. Which were no doubt atleast chuunins if not jounins

Give a fully healed lee 6 more months of training, and he won&#39;t need to open his gates to beat Neji.

Assertn
Mon, 12-08-2003, 10:17 AM
but does it matter if lee&#39;s tenketsu were pressed or not? cause he doesnt really use his chakra for anything (well maybe he does for speed, but he still has a hella lot amount of speed just by taking the weights off alone)

WinG ZerO
Mon, 12-08-2003, 10:21 AM
LEE POWER&#33;

jing
Mon, 12-08-2003, 10:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SoulTrigger @ Dec 8 2003, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> All that I say is, read the manga...

Joking...

I love Lee too as you all do, but I believe Neji would won... It is not a physical barrier as that of Gaara...

It is an energetic shield... I mean, it deflects anything within the 360 degrees...
It is a supreme defense technique, he manipulates his chacra energy to deflect any flying or not object in his direction...

It is far superior than Gaara´s and would just blow Lee away, and as manga shows, he uses it far more times than people here think with the a far consuming chackra...

You have to understand that Hyuga Bloodline as shown seems to be superior of the Uchiha that is so feared... And Neji seems to be the greatest light within this clan, so possible he is the best user of Chackra in the whole Konoha Village...

I touched the manga subject, but there is no spoilers I believe... I could give more details, but then it would really be a spoiler...

When I say &quot;manga&quot;, is more like, be ready for more amazing things, and indeed, it is no dbz... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you dont even read the manga. stop BSing please.
And another thing, how could you even react to something thats coming at you with 1000miles/hr.

brightdark
Mon, 12-08-2003, 10:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Dec 8 2003, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>..The bigger/stronger chakra force that advances Neji&#39;s defense, the harder the impact the kaiten gives to the advancer...&lt;~~ and i didnt make this up, it&#39;s a fact if you guys watch further on...and that means..Lee (with big ass chakra) coming at Nejis Kaiten = Lee defeated.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
true enough but this trick only works as long as the the attacking force is weaker than the defending(or if the defending force is somehow strong enough to absorb it all)

if lee&#39;s gates bursts enough chakra and if lee&#39;s body can withstand the damage
I bet lee can break through the kaiten and give neji a big smack

Serpico
Mon, 12-08-2003, 11:13 AM
No offense Jing but it is absurd to think that Lee, who has been getting his butt kicked by Neji just about every day for 2 years would actually wear weights and handicap himself, when he knows he loses every single time. Obviously his speed you keep talking about is nothing for Neji.

brightdark
Mon, 12-08-2003, 11:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico &#064; Dec 9 2003, 04:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>No offense Jing but it is absurd to think that Lee, who has been getting his butt kicked by Neji just about every day for 2 years would actually wear weights and handicap himself, when he knows he loses every single time. Obviously his speed you keep talking about is nothing for Neji.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
absurd maybe yes
but it is their(lee gai) way of thinking
and a typical hardwork/selfpunishment type of thinking

those weights are about discipline and training
training and discipline that is more important than anything(except for precious blablabla that needs to be saved http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif )
anyway
it is more important than dueling and showing off
and he MUST NOT take them off http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif I bet you that those weights are just as forbidden to take off as using renge

discipline and training

Serpico
Mon, 12-08-2003, 11:45 AM
thats stretching it I think brightdark but that theory still does not hold up very well.

Lee tried to use the Renge on Sasuke lol, and Sasuke is not even his main rival so of coarse he goes all out on Neji.

You guys can believe what you want though, everyone is entitled to that much.

PuppetMaster Kankuro
Mon, 12-08-2003, 11:52 AM
Lee. Neji was stunned when he saw the gates open. Lee is also so fast i think he may be able to dodge that 64 final strike attack whatever the hell it&#39;s called.

jing
Mon, 12-08-2003, 11:55 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico &#064; Dec 8 2003, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> No offense Jing but it is absurd to think that Lee, who has been getting his butt kicked by Neji just about every day for 2 years would actually wear weights and handicap himself, when he knows he loses every single time. Obviously his speed you keep talking about is nothing for Neji. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Okay i understand what you&#39;re saying and I partly agree. But we must agree that the anime likes to surprise you with many things, such as taking off weights and ultra high speed that we have not seen anyone do up to that point.... don&#39;t forget even kakashi said he was fast, but he didn&#39;t compliment Neji, so there&#39;s gotta be a difference in speed and that rock is much faster than Neji.

Edit* okay i think it was alot of my fault that this got side tracked. Its talking about 64 hands VS. Gates.
So hes trying to say which one would be a better attack. if thats the case then i chooose 64 hands. Actualy you cant even compare these 2. One stops ur chakra flow in ur body, the other is a double edged sword. they both do different things. okay now that i have apologized, lets also not talk about how neji can do 64 hands and Kaiten at the same time. So lets forget about kaiten for now. cuz he isnt asking for that.

brightdark
Mon, 12-08-2003, 11:58 AM
@serpico
yeah I know http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif I think I have watched too many chinese movies and transfered some of them onto naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

anyway yeah that showoff against sasuke could have happened more than that one time

but we still do not know whether or not lee actually has tried renge/weight take off against neji

gai is responsible for lee and neji
so I think he is watching over them very carefully(he has to http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif after giving out such deadly techniques to little kids)
even outside training sessions
and then there is that turtle..&gt;&lt; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif

Xeo
Mon, 12-08-2003, 12:29 PM
&lt;I&#39;m taking out this post myself. Thank jing for warning me quickly that it&#39;s a possible, but not intended spoiler.&gt; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif I&#39;m just not sure I can spoil because I don&#39;t read ahead of the anime in the manga. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

jing
Mon, 12-08-2003, 12:42 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xeo @ Dec 8 2003, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lee&#39;s got the speed to run around in circles, and if timed correctly he might actually be able to hit Neji. But that being said, Kaiten might be able to repel the bandages used in the Ura Renge.
It&#39;s actually much more even that we think, but as long as Neji can defend himself while Lee has his gates open Neji doesn&#39;t even need to fight to win. But that&#39;s the big question can he defend again lee who can not only attack 360º but also up down and everywhere. Lee has trained specifically to beat Neji, and with that final move he used on Gaara he had a good chance. But can he land it? According to Gai, Lee can and he should win. It&#39;s all a matter of execution. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
okay after all the apologizing i just did. . . you had to go ruin it. . .

Baka-chan
Mon, 12-08-2003, 01:17 PM
i&#39;m gonna go with lee. his speed is crazy, and would most likely get past neji&#39;s defense like he did with gaara. lee&#39;s the man http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Nightmare
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:05 AM
but you guys have to remember, firstly Lee would have to be in Neji&#39;s range of &quot;divination&quot; and with always moving around he would never get him&#33;
&amp; secondly, Neji&#39;s move close all chakra holes, if that does work on Lee, it wouldn&#39;t matter that much would it? since Lee doesn&#39;t mold chakra he uses his stamina directly to pull off this taijitsu moves

Shino_i luv
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:04 AM
rock lee would win no matter if his leg and arm were ripped off&#33;&#33;&#33; he is just like that him and beautiful eyebrows would thrash neji&#33;&#33;&#33; ....poor neji&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Serpico
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:08 AM
Xeo, Jing was not saying you posted a spoiler. He was saying our arguments were off the topic of the poll, and that you got us off topic again. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

You didnt post a any spoiler so dont worry about it. I think the argument is still on topic though, the description does say &quot;who will win the match&quot;.

Kn1ves
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:16 AM
So its settled, Rock Lee&#39;s only power is Speed. Neji has an absolute defense, a superior fighting technique and better chakra control.

You be the judge.

SeGee
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:40 AM
now now, dont underestimate speed.. and the gates. Besides, lee can also use chakra

Neji-AK
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:46 AM
Neji&#39;s taijutsu STYLE is better then everyone elses... not his ability to use it...
Dont confuse status w/ ability...

Just because you have hyuuga style fighting, doesnt mean, someone w/ normal taijutsu cant hand ur ass to you...

Kn1ves
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:49 AM
Dont underestimate absolute defense then... it isnt called that for no reason

Also, Lee cant defend himself from a full blown chakra attack since he doesnt know how to control it defensively.

All Neji has to do is, instead of making a lil shield of chakra, is just to concentrate a full blast on rock lee, stun him fomr the getgo, get him in hakke range and screw him over.

All rock lee can do is sit there and get his ass beat some more.

Kn1ves
Tue, 12-09-2003, 03:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neji-AK @ Dec 9 2003, 12:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Neji&#39;s taijutsu STYLE is better then everyone elses... not his ability to use it...
Dont confuse status w/ ability...

Just because you have hyuuga style fighting, doesnt mean, someone w/ normal taijutsu cant hand ur ass to you... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Rock lee is using normal taijutsu, meaning its the lowest form.

If Neji can peform the most superior form of taijutsu, dont you think he can perform normal jutsu even better?

&quot;normal&quot; neji &gt; &quot;normal&quot; rock lee
=
&quot;advanced&quot; neji &gt; &quot;normal&quot; rock lee

Neji-AK
Tue, 12-09-2003, 04:02 AM
now your just assuming kn1ves...

i believe gai said &quot;lee is a taijutsu specialist who wont lose to anyone&quot;

just because neji uses Jyuuken doesnt mean someone who uses gouken cant beat him... and just because neji uses jyuuken, doesnt mean he&#39;s good at gouken...

just because its the &quot;lowest&quot; form of taijutsu, doesnt mean he cant beat someone with the &quot;highest&quot; form of taijutsu...

Kn1ves
Tue, 12-09-2003, 04:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neji&#045;AK &#064; Dec 9 2003, 01:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> now your just assuming kn1ves...

i believe gai said &quot;lee is a taijutsu specialist who wont lose to anyone&quot;

just because neji uses Jyuuken doesnt mean someone who uses gouken cant beat him... and just because neji uses jyuuken, doesnt mean he&#39;s good at gouken...

just because its the &quot;lowest&quot; form of taijutsu, doesnt mean he cant beat someone with the &quot;highest&quot; form of taijutsu... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
whos assuming now???

ur little arguement about jyuuken vs gouken, why would neji use gouken in the 1st place if he can use jyuuken?&#33; thats like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

besides, your little quote from gai was an opinion from the heart, not an actual fact.

&quot;Neji-AK will never keep his mouth shut, no matter what&#33;&quot;

See what I mean?

FuzzyEyebrowz
Tue, 12-09-2003, 04:09 AM
Question: When gates unfasten... is it the increased chakra flow released in general, or the increased chakra flow to the parts (arms, legs, etc.) that increases his strength, speed, etc.

I guess what Im saying is...
Say Neji closes all tenketsu... he stops chakra flow to certain spots... doesnt mean he doesnt have any left in him, he just cant mold it to the striken area... which is why they cant &quot;feel&quot; the chakra... but Im assuming it still exists within their body.

With that said, say Lee&#39;s tenketsu&#39;s are closed... can he still open gates? Im assuming so
With gates open, is his &quot;temporary powers&quot; still gonna be how it was vs gaara?
He doesnt mold chakra in fights, cause he cant&#33;(?)

In other words... does Lee&#39;s inability to mold chakra/use nin/gen-jutsu, counter neji&#39;s ability to control tenketsu&#39;s?

Serpico
Tue, 12-09-2003, 04:22 AM
Guys when Lee opened his gates we could literally see the chakra pouring out of his body. If he is sealed its just not possible.

And in the last episode preview Naruto also says he feels like he has no chakra at all, not just that he cant control it.

Davidironfist
Tue, 12-09-2003, 04:22 AM
The most used argument is that Lee got whipped by Neji when they where younger but that doesn&#39;t have anything to do with their current levels, Lee &quot;says&quot; &quot;I was going to use this technique to defeat you Neji...&quot; So I could be just as childish and say: &quot;Lee said it would defeat Neji so therefore it will&quot; but Im going to be logical and say: Even if Neji is a genius he wouldn&#39;t (as far as I know) be able to keep up with Lee&#39;s speed and speed is the most important thing in any martial art (trust me, I know) If a guy who punches through solid rock and could take a 100kg rock to the face would fight someone who &quot;just&quot; could break a log but was able to outrun a cheeta and dodge bullets, who would win? Eventually ur defense will break and since Lee is as strong as he is fast he would have the upper hand, but if the defense doesn&#39;t break (Wich it probably wouldn&#39;t since Neji&#39;s supposed to be almost undefeatable (if he&#39;s not fighting Naruto that is)) Neji would just have to wait until Lee&#39;s was completley exhausted and *bang* http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Neji-AK
Tue, 12-09-2003, 04:24 AM
thats aside from the point

all i said was &quot;I believe gai said this&quot;

then i said earlier &quot;Just because you have hyuuga style fighting, doesnt mean, someone w/ normal taijutsu cant hand ur ass to you... &quot;

what was I assuming?
I never once said anything about bring a knife to a gun fight...
no shit neji is gonna use jyuuken

you were the one who said, &quot;if he can use jyuuken, dont you think he can use gouken better?&quot;

my statements were &quot;just because of this, doesnt mean this cant happen&quot;
your statements were &quot;because of this, he must be better at this...&quot;

see where im goin with this?

Guizmo0
Tue, 12-09-2003, 04:47 AM
lee would win i think but it would be hard bcuz the renge&#39;s @ ura / omote wouldnt work bcuz of that kaiten jitsu

and close range is hard cuz his points will get pressed
on the other hand you have speed and gates to improve power and even more speed.

hard choice but i would be 4 lee cuz he has gai at his side and nobody can beat gai luv http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

Kn1ves
Tue, 12-09-2003, 04:57 AM
I see where youre going with this but you have no valid facts.

All you can say is that Rock Lee has speed and that determination.
Neji has pure talent and pure skill. And seeing as how they see each other as rivals, Neji then carries out the &#39;determination&#39; factor as well.
Im saying, from a facts point of view, Neji is better than Rock Lee, seeing as how he couldnt even finish off a lower form of absolute defense (Gaara). And you know he gave that everything hes got because he did not want to lose there.
Now with those facts in hand, and seeing as how much inferior Rock Lee is to Neji, We all know that Neji would kick his ass.

All you can say is, &quot;You never know&quot;

My arguement has valid points and yours are based on speculation.

Neji &gt; Rock Lee

You just need to accept the fact that there is always someone better than you, wherever you are, whoever you are.

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Tue, 12-09-2003, 04:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neji-AK @ Dec 8 2003, 03:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lee...

Neji was surprised to see Lee twice...
once getting his movement speed back...
and twice when he opened the gates on gaara...

Cant defend what you cant see right?
Im sure Lee&#39;s speed would counter neji&#39;s absolute defense...
Neji needs to acknowledge the danger before he uses it... but at in-visible speeds, how would he acknowledge it... and it probably uses a lotta chakra...

Theres my outlook... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
this is a big IF question, because not only has it not happened but we are very unsure about the powers of the 2 people in question, Neji fought Hinata, tho i love Hinata and think shes the cutest thing ever, i know that Hinata isnt too strong, and Rock tho he shined magnificently in his fight, was fighting Gaara, and that sorta downplays his power, so Neji got too much of a boost and Rock got robbed of his moment, that misleads us with both characters, someone could watch Rock&#39;s fight and say hey, Rock is good but he hit Gaara so many times and it did nothing, is he too weak or is Gaara too strong, i think Gaara was just too strong, anyways, yeh that misleads us with them, but if we step back and take a look at it, we can at least try to come up with an if answer.

the first thing to wonder is, does Byakugan help the user see things that&#39;re moving at a faster speed. for instance, Sasuke&#39;s sharingan does, u can see this in his fight with Rock and his fight with Orochimaru, if byakugan works the same way, then Neji would be able to see Rock move, if it doesnt, then Neji is fucked all around because he has no sand protection, he wouldnt last even one hit from Rock

Also another thing we have to consider is if Neji&#39;s byakugan actually helps him see Rock even tho hes moving fast, would his superior taijutsu style be able to do anything against Rock&#39;s raw speed and power and whatever style he practices, Gentle Fist is the best fighting style in Konoha i think and if Rock&#39;s speed isnt enough of an advantage in the fight (for instance if neji isnt like gaara and can easily follow his movements) Rock would lose to Neji&#39;s Gentle Fist because it is a superior style, but if the speed is a huge advantage or Gentle Fist&#39;s advantage isnt enough to balance it out, Neji would fall easily...

so in the long run who do i think would win, Rock Lee, becasue hes super fast, super strong, can open gates at such a young age, and he spent his whole training for beating assholes like Neji and Sasuke, so called Elites or Geniuses, whereas they spent their whole time lookin down on people like Naruto and Rock Lee so they would be suprised in a fight against them and would most likely lose, thats my verdict, Neji is over-cocky, Rock is super fast and pummels Neji into the dirt and Hinata spits on his dead body for retaliation

Someonemanr
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:06 AM
Vote for Neji, personally I&#39;d like Lee to win more and if this were in the prelims I&#39;m pretty sure Neji couldn&#39;t take Lee, I&#39;m pretty sure that if Lee had gone up against anyone else beside Gaara he would have won. But now Neji has had a whole month to train over Lee, he&#39;s increased his stamina and developed his defense. So it&#39;d definately be a tough battle, what it comes down too is that Lee is much faster and stronger, but he wouldn&#39;t be able to get past Neji&#39;s defense unless he wore him down, but unlike Gaara&#39;s sand Neji&#39;s chakra shield seems almost instantaneously, like TenTen said, it&#39;s better then Gaara&#39;s defense. Also, it would only take a few hits from Neji before Lee wouldn&#39;t be able to do anything anymore. Neji seals him up and that&#39;s the end of the fight, but I guess that&#39;s only if Neji can catch Lee.

Neji-AK
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:08 AM
gj stupid...

there are no facts that can say &quot;yes this person is better then this person and will definitely win&quot; because it doesnt happen...

Kn1ves
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LegendarySenninJiraiya @ Dec 9 2003, 01:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

so in the long run who do i think would win, Rock Lee, becasue hes super fast, super strong, can open gates at such a young age, </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Neji is using Hyugas top bloodline ability only a year older than Rock Lee.
Byakugan &gt; Sharingan so it should be able to detect people going at high speeds, if not, Neji can still sense him with his 360deg vision. They are equally strong in the type of hand to hand combat they use, its all a matter of who attacks 1st and who has a better defense (Neji). Stop rooting for the good guy because he beats on poor little Hinata. Love the bad guys too, without them, Naruto wouldn&#39;t be where he is right now.

Btw seeing as Naruto will kick Nejis ass, you think Naruto &gt; Rock Lee???

Rock Lee is super fast and powerful after all, and Naruto always gets beat before he tries to fight again. Maybe Rock Lee can finish off Naruto before he realizes how to defeat Rock Lee&#33;

&quot;You never know&quot;

Kn1ves
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neji-AK @ Dec 9 2003, 02:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> gj stupid...

there are no facts that can say &quot;yes this person is better then this person and will definitely win&quot; because it doesnt happen... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Then how are you gonna prove to ME that Rock Lee can beat Neji?

My gun is bigger than your knife, im definitely gonna win

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:19 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kn1ves @ Dec 9 2003, 03:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I see where youre going with this but you have no valid facts.

All you can say is that Rock Lee has speed and that determination.
Neji has pure talent and pure skill. And seeing as how they see each other as rivals, Neji then carries out the &#39;determination&#39; factor as well.
Im saying, from a facts point of view, Neji is better than Rock Lee, seeing as how he couldnt even finish off a lower form of absolute defense (Gaara). And you know he gave that everything hes got because he did not want to lose there.
Now with those facts in hand, and seeing as how much inferior Rock Lee is to Neji, We all know that Neji would kick his ass.

All you can say is, &quot;You never know&quot;

My arguement has valid points and yours are based on speculation.

Neji &gt; Rock Lee

You just need to accept the fact that there is always someone better than you, wherever you are, whoever you are. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Knives heres a valid fact for u, Rock Lee has been training his entire life almost to beat Neji, Rock Lee has been able to do many things that Neji is unable to do, Rock Lee has the speed of a thousand gods, the strength of god knows how many men, and the determination that rivals Naruto&#39;s, Rock also made moves specifically to beat Neji, and Gai a specialist at beating &quot;elites&quot; like Neji and Sasuke and Kakashi, trained Rock Lee to do the same, also just because a taijutsu style is more effective than another doesnt mean that someone using the lesser effective one cant whip the more effective one if they&#39;re better at it and faster and stronger than the opponent, take a look at real martial arts, some arts have been proven more effective than others but one martial artist can always beat another if they&#39;re faster stronger smarter and better at their art than the other person is, all these things add up, Neji wasnt even prepared to fight Rock, if he had drawn Rock&#39;s name as his opponent, he would&#39;ve strutted his cocky ass to the ring and Rock woulda opened up a can the likes of which he opened up on Naruto and Sasuke on Neji, the fact is that Rock couldve beaten any other genin there than Gaara, he is the most powerful, fastest, most disciplined, most determined, most well trained genin of all the genin that fought, and simply watchin the anime supports this, Rock owns Neji and his ponytail too, ur gonna have to come to terms with the fact that isnt as good as Rock Lee, and that the only reason u believe what u do is because u share so many traits with Neji like ur arrogant attitude

also about the absolute defense thing, neji&#39;s is better in that it repels all attacks 360 degrees around Neji, but the thing is Neji must be aware of the attack and he must be able to time it for when the attack hits and he also has a finite amount of chakra, so chew on that, Neji could do absolute defense a few times, then what? hes not fast enough to chase down Rock to hit him, if u think he is ur a retard, Neji cannot hit Rock, if he cant hit him, what can he do to beat him? throw some kunai? Rock is far too fast for him to deal with, theres no way he can win with taijutsu against a taijutsu specialist that is 20 times faster and 20 times stronger than him, anyways, if u consider the facts, Neji would tire himself out before he even made Rock break a sweat, he only has so much chakra, he isnt Naruto or Gaara, and Gaaras absolute defense got broken thru if u remember, it was his backup that saved his ass, after endless pummeling the sand protected him, Neji doesnt have that luxury so to compare him to Gaara is stupid, Gaara would own Neji and Neji wouldnt even be able to hit him much damage him how Rock did

and finally theres a flaw with ur thinking, theres a finite number of people in the world, u can take all 6billion+ people and put em in ranks in a certain area, if someones always better, then who is better than the number one guy, who can be better than the best?

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:30 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kn1ves @ Dec 9 2003, 04:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LegendarySenninJiraiya &#064; Dec 9 2003, 01:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

so in the long run who do i think would win, Rock Lee, becasue hes super fast, super strong, can open gates at such a young age, </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Neji is using Hyugas top bloodline ability only a year older than Rock Lee.
Byakugan &gt; Sharingan so it should be able to detect people going at high speeds, if not, Neji can still sense him with his 360deg vision. They are equally strong in the type of hand to hand combat they use, its all a matter of who attacks 1st and who has a better defense (Neji). Stop rooting for the good guy because he beats on poor little Hinata. Love the bad guys too, without them, Naruto wouldn&#39;t be where he is right now.

Btw seeing as Naruto will kick Nejis ass, you think Naruto &gt; Rock Lee???

Rock Lee is super fast and powerful after all, and Naruto always gets beat before he tries to fight again. Maybe Rock Lee can finish off Naruto before he realizes how to defeat Rock Lee&#33;

&quot;You never know&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
actually sharingan is seen as better than byakugan by some people, it is believed to be an offshoot of byakugan, some kinda evolved form, but who knows for sure, anywyas, if ur peripheral vision were extended to 360degrees, ur eyes would still only see at whatever framerate they can see at now, i think 40 fps we see at, something like that, who knows, anyways, flies have different eyes and see at something like 200 fps, thats like sharingan, regular eyesight but able to see things moving at faster rates, if ur peripheral vision were 360 degrees and the person u were fighting is moving faster than ur eye can see, it doesnt matter because that person is moving thru diff. spots in ur fov before ur brain and eye even communicate with each other that they saw something,so if Rock ran a circle around neji and he doesnt have the power to see things moving at faster speeds he would think rock were on the right when he was really already on the left or maybe making his 5th circle around him

btw, any jutsu has a flaw something u can use to beat it, any taijutsu would have one too, gentle fist is NOT perfect and can be defeated if the person is a better overall fighter than the jyuuken user, the same thing can be applied to anything, the m16 is technically a more up to date and accurate gun, but that wouldnt never imply that an army equipped with ak47s couldnt beat the army with m16s, tehyd just need to be that much better at using their weapons, whatever equipment u have doesnt matter, u just have to be that much better than the person to get away with it, even for a &quot;knife at a gunfight&quot; u can say rock lee is the knife but it&#39;s more like neji is, because his taijutsu is useless against an opponent he cant even hit, we already know neji is far too slow for rock, hes not gonna match up with him on speed, so yes, neji will lose, it&#39;d be something like the sasuke fight, even if his eyes are able to see it, he would rpobably not be able to do shit about it cuz his body is too slow

Kn1ves
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:31 AM
Finally somene smart to shut me up. Gnight guys, Im going home. GG, My point has always been that Rock Lee is better (Check the Topic? Thanks) Neji, while still being one of the most successful ninjas out there cannot compare to Rock Lee, he does have the determination, the talent, and the skill to become one of the best. Ive spewed so much bullshit about Neji, I got nothing else to say.

Btw my &#39;thinking&#39; about someone being better than someone else.
Nobody is perfect my friend. One person maybe able to outdo you on one category, but you can always find a flaw in them where you can defeat them in.
(Rock Lee has found this through his training and used it to overcome many obstacles)

Gnight.

SeGee
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:32 AM
very good post there, I like it a lot and has many good points.. I agree with U 100% http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif &lt;-- ninja

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kn1ves @ Dec 9 2003, 04:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Finally somene smart to shut me up. Gnight guys, Im going home. GG, My point has always been that Rock Lee is better (Check the Topic? Thanks) Neji, while still being one of the most successful ninjas out there cannot compare to Rock Lee, he does have the determination, the talent, and the skill to become one of the best. Ive spewed so much bullshit about Neji, I got nothing else to say.

Btw my &#39;thinking&#39; about someone being better than someone else.
Nobody is perfect my friend. One person maybe able to outdo you on one category, but you can always find a flaw in them where you can defeat them in.
(Rock Lee has found this through his training and used it to overcome many obstacles)

Gnight. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
in ur way of thinkin, ud be explaining more that no one is better than anyone than the fact that someone is always better, but we all know thats not true, the person that is better is overall on a regular basis able to beat the other person, if its an even trade its a tie if its close to even trade its a tie, if it tips too far one way or the other that person is better/worse than the other, if u got a friend that u beat in basketball 900 times and he beats u one time, yeh he was able to beat u, but ur definitely better than him

Kn1ves
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:36 AM
Watch the polls slowly, go Neji go&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

brightdark
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:42 AM
@LegendarySenninJiraiya
you are so right about that defense of neji&#39;s

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kn1ves &#064; Dec 9 2003, 08:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Dont underestimate absolute defense then... it isnt called that for no reason</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kn1ves &#064; Dec 9 2003, 09:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Im saying, from a facts point of view, Neji is better than Rock Lee, seeing as how he couldnt even finish off a lower form of absolute defense (Gaara). And you know he gave that everything hes got because he did not want to lose there.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
looking down on gaara&#39;s defence are we? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif
before you go ahead and think that kaiten is superior and total greatness in all aspects
read LegendarySenninJiraiya&#39;s post

neji is a 12 years old kid
genious, yet still a kid

he does not have godly amounts of chakra
and before you bash gaara&#39;s shield
you should know that it is automatic and that the strength behind it is...something we don&#39;t know
for all we know it could be kyubi level chakra that is supporting that shield

and we don&#39;t know the strength ratio between lee&#39;s &#39;chakra burst ala gates&#39; and neji&#39;s chraka defence

I bet you that there is high possibility that all the bursting chakra in lee&#39;s being will be enough to break through neji&#39;s kaiten

Serpico
Tue, 12-09-2003, 05:53 AM
here is some real facts to consider

Neji also trained his entire life, just like Lee
Neji can see Lee&#39;s speed and in all directions
Neji has beaten Lee consistantly for 2 years and as far as we know Rock Lee has never layed a finger on Neji even with his great speed
Lee did NOT break Gaara&#39;s defense (maybe you missed the part where Gaara walks off unharmed at the end of the fight)

and as a testament to Neji&#39;s own speed...
Neji hit Hinata&#39;s chakra points so fast no one even saw it happen not even the Jounins
He can deflect hundred of Tentens weapons
He runs fast enough to blow past more than 50 of Naruto&#39;s clones unopposed
He beat the crap out of Lee for years

mmm on top of that Neji is a genius who learned super advanced techniques only handed down to the heir of the main family and by himself at such an early age

even Lee himself admits Neji is probably the strongest,
this means he knows his only shot is the Ura Renge, and even then his chance is quite frankly very slim since it failed on Gaara and Neji&#39;s defense is greater than Gaara&#39;s

I think Lee&#39;s chance to win is 1%

Maybe Lee has magical powers from an episode I missed though http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

(I&#39;m not trying to fight with any of you just putting up a good argument for Neji http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif )

Neji-AK
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:10 AM
idiot.. when did i say i&#39;d provide proof?

im rebuting your &quot;proof&quot;
my posts are and always have been my opinion

dont get all offensive now, it is just a forum, you need to chill out dude

brightdark
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:12 AM
alright http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif let&#39;s check up on your &#39;facts&#39; then http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Neji can see Lee&#39;s speed and in all directions</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
this is not a fact(I think http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif )
sharingan can see the renge
but we don&#39;t know if byakugan can or cannot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Neji has beaten Lee consistantly for 2 years and as far as we know Rock Lee has never layed a finger on Neji even with his great speed</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
as far as we know lee has never used renge against neji

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>even Lee himself admits Neji is probably the strongest,
this means he knows his only shot is the Ura Renge, and even then his chance is quite frankly very slim since it failed on Gaara and Neji&#39;s defense is greater than Gaara&#39;s</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
we don&#39;t know the strength ratio between gaara&#39;s shield and neji&#39;s kaiten

remember that we do not know the strength of the force that is holding gaara&#39;a shield
you are saying that neji&#39;s chakra is enough to stop lee because gaara&#39;s was enough
how do we know that neji&#39;s kaiten is stronger than gaara&#39;s shield?

Serpico
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:20 AM
Brightdark: those are all valid counterpoints, I considered them though thats why I am 99% certain instead of 100%

SeGee
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:27 AM
*agresstion in here =)*

Anyways, Neji is 13 not 12.

Neji and lee havent fought for a long time and he didint know any of his tactics. They fougth when lee was still a noob

brightdark
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SeGee @ Dec 9 2003, 11:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Neji and lee havent fought for a long time and he didint know any of his tactics. They fougth when lee was still a noob </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I thik they have always been fighting and training together
not only when lee was noob

but yeah
that flash back we saw between lee and neji was from when lee was little kiddy noob

and since we saw neji beat him back then
they all think that neji is still beating lee like that even now
and that lee is using renge on neji on a regular basis http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

SoulTrigger
Tue, 12-09-2003, 06:45 AM
Well,

ARROGANT JING, I did read the manga until the actual chapter 196, there is rules here I am trying to adapt, not spoiling anything....

I could tell the whole story though, so you learn I know all about the manga, but I am not fanatic over a series as you may be...

And Indeed, Neji defense can react to something coming at 1000miles/hours as you said...

So get lost, ok??

If you did read the manga to criticize me you saw the defense doing more amazing stuff...

Beautiful Green Beast
Tue, 12-09-2003, 07:41 AM
neh,Lee has taken over this.....As i Xpected&#33;

boomorman
Tue, 12-09-2003, 08:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>It&#39;s not like Lee and Neji haven&#39;t fought before. They&#39;ve probably fought every day before the Chuunin exam began, and right now the score is like 50000000-0 in favor of Neji. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

yes, I&#39;m sure much like it was with Kakashi and Gai. Then Gai kept training his ass off and got better then Kakashi. Lee will be the same way.

Lee without gates open would lose. Lee would still be faster, but not fast enough.

Neji is badass, and his ultimate def wouldn&#39;t have blinid spots like Gaaras shield, but not even Neji could stop the raw speed and power of lee with 5 gates open.
I Guess having to open gates to beat your rival might almost be like cheating. The way lee trains soon enough he won&#39;t need to open any gates&#33;

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-09-2003, 10:18 AM
I HAVNT READ ALL YOUR POSTS... I DONT REALLY KNWO WHATS GOING ON.... BUT IM UP FOR A RUCK....... BRING IT ON&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif

Kn1ves
Tue, 12-09-2003, 10:43 AM
People should really read before voting, Neji has weight on his side.. o and so does Rock... with his uber o so godly training weights...OF DOOM&#33;&#33;&#33;

btw whos greater than everone? better at everything?

I am http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

1 &gt; EV3Ri0n3

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-09-2003, 10:48 AM
I was thinking about this earlier about how Lee could learn more skills and I thought one thing he could learn is that move Hayate did on Baki (or whatever that sand jounin&#39;s name is). Lee could start using swords and with his blistering speed that would be awesome.

Then my demented refused to stop thinking and led me to think on that if there was somehow a cross-over between the world of Naruto and Rurouni Kenshin and Hiko replaced Gai as Lee&#39;s teacher... Lee would pwn everyone.

joker-kun
Tue, 12-09-2003, 11:30 AM
ROCK LEE IS WAY BETTER http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif

FuzzyEyebrowz
Tue, 12-09-2003, 12:43 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Guys when Lee opened his gates we could literally see the chakra pouring out of his body. If he is sealed its just not possible.

And in the last episode preview Naruto also says he feels like he has no chakra at all, not just that he cant control it.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Question: Just because Naruto doesnt feel it, does it mean its not there?&#33;?

Im guessing it IS still there, you just cant FEEL it...
Its not like blocking tenketsu eliminates chakra... its just not &quot;mold-able&quot; to that section... but chakra still exists... given that the user hasnt used it up...

Right...?

Xeo
Tue, 12-09-2003, 01:21 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 8 2003, 11:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> okay after all the apologizing i just did. . . you had to go ruin it. . . </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif
Sorry there, I don&#39;t believe I read your post before. I&#39;m really just speculating in darkness about what would happen if they did get into a fight. For all I know, (I&#39;m only up to chapter 102 which is where the anime is at, I know because I read the manga chapter after I see the anime episode) Rock is still stuck in his bed and can&#39;t be a ninja anymore. If I spoiled anything I&#39;m sorry, I&#39;ll edit out the post now.

My most important idea was about execution. I think Rock can win because he&#39;s been trained by Gai to specifically beat Neji, but it&#39;s all about execution.

brightdark
Wed, 12-10-2003, 02:19 AM
I think it was explained in one of the earlier episodes
when they made drawings of those white lines on a human body
those white lines are the &#39;chakra highways&#39;
and at each interception point where the highways cross there is a tenketsu
and when one point is blocked
the chakra needs to find another way

when all the points are blocked
the chakra just cannot be released to the nessesary bodyparts

so yeah http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif the chakra is probably still somewhere in the chakra warehouse storage room blahblah

Vi3t FuRy
Wed, 12-10-2003, 03:10 AM
rock lee kan probably surpass the hokage if he opens all his gates so ROCK LEE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;neji kan DIE&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Uchiha Sasuke
Wed, 12-10-2003, 05:34 AM
oh well they both ll die if lee uses that =D( the gate thing)

Suzuki Fanboy
Wed, 12-10-2003, 05:41 AM
Neji&#39;s defense is even stronger than Gaara&#39;s (which I find hard to believe, but hey, that&#39;s what Tenten said, so I&#39;ll go with it) and Lee had a very hard time breaking Gaara&#39;s defense and doing any damage. So I have to say that, right now, Neji is still stronger.

EDIT: I like Lee much, much better than Neji. He&#39;s one of my favorite characters, but realistically I don&#39;t think he could take Neji.

itsgalf
Wed, 12-10-2003, 07:48 AM
Rock Lee is just so much cooler than Hyuuga Neji.

Neji was obviously surprised by Rock Lee&#39;s incredible speed, so he most likely wouldn&#39;t have been able to keep up with it. Neji&#39;s Kaiten would have been a good defense, but it does take time to pull off. Rock Lee would probably be able to get in a few hits before then.

Jiraiy4
Wed, 12-10-2003, 08:02 AM
::sigh:: you guys will find out when you lazy bumbs actually decide to read the manga. (another question..why dont you guys read the manga?) The bigger chakra force that advances the kaiten will recieve the bigger damage (TRUST ME ON THIS ONE...it&#39;s a FACT you guys WILL see in the future). Lee&#39;s speed is waaay too overrated, just to let you guys know...Lee ISNT fast...for HIS AGE he is, but not compared to the Jounins. You guys also underestimate the chuunins/jounins, I bet the slowest Jounin is faster than Lee, they&#39;re making a big deal about his speed cuz he achieved it at such a young age, and ...i don&#39;t wanna spoil it..but...Lee has potential? I don&#39;t think so~

neji&#39;s defense is STRONGER than gaara&#39;s defense, lee will have more trouble against the kaiten then the protective sand. And lee wont be able to touch Neji witht he lotus ne way, if lee gets close to neji to hold him or w/e he does wen he performs the lotus, neji will blow him away with kaiten. Neji&#39;s taijutsu &gt; Lee&#39;s Taijutsu. The thing about Gaara is that..he doenst have 360 degree vision, and Neji DOES, so circling him fast won&#39;t work on neji.

boomorman
Wed, 12-10-2003, 09:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>chakra warehouse storage room </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

hehe, Oh so thats where it is.

My guess is Lee could negate Neji’s Chakra blocking by opening his gates. Neji closes it off, Lee opens it. Gai said Lee’s lotus was the key to beating Neji. Lee said it was the move he was going to use to defeat Neji… Lee would have been badly messed up after the fight, but yeah lee would win.

I don’t root for lee because he’s the good guy. I think Neji’s the “good guy” the main house should die… Hinata hasn’t really been that much of a use to the show. They could kill her off I don’t think I’d even know she was gone. From what I’ve seen of Neji, and of Lee’s abilities it seems Lee’s lotus would be the perfect thing to defeat Neji.

rEkKaShInObI
Wed, 12-10-2003, 10:51 AM
rock lee and neji are cool n all, why cant there be a neutral vote?

Green-slime
Wed, 12-10-2003, 12:03 PM
I would have to bet on lee.

However If Neji was prepared for Lees speed that might be a diff story. also in the chununin 2nd exam the fight with the sound guys neji asked lee if he could see the speed. this might have been becuse he dint have his byoken on. But when he watched lee and was surprised I dont belive he turned on his eyes like kakashi, so it would lead you to belive that it cannot .

just my 2 cents

Onii-chan
Thu, 12-11-2003, 02:13 AM
Lee would win for sure, if you read the manga there is a limit to what Neji can do/see. He has many disadvantages as well, perfect defense my butt. If you noticed he can&#39;t continue using the defense for to long, only for a few seconds to knockaway/hurt things, it can&#39;t be continuous.

Note: &quot;I said (see)&quot;

COME ON, when Lee opened the gates and he started to &quot;fly&quot; at that speed the ground behind him cracked and crushed itself. If Lee ran past Neji he would probaly be killed by the rushing wind http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Lee would win, just wait and see wat happens to Neji.

Takumi G
Thu, 12-11-2003, 03:52 AM
niji man

although lee is fast and hits hard, but niji hits the important part of the body so is more effective....

and those tai chi like movement can probably reflect the hit and stuff... you know what i mean..

hehe

thats what i think
thanks for reading

l8z

sexy_no_jutsu
Thu, 12-11-2003, 09:25 AM
i go for the double knock out. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif but this match will probably never happen http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

and Onii-chan: your sig is way to big. 150x500 is the maximum. and also, the picture is 120 kb. the maximum for that is 100 kb. read the rules.

RoMuLuu
Fri, 12-12-2003, 11:20 AM
I think that Rock Lee would win, he has always been dreaming about defeating Neji, and would get even more enermous powers to his use, because of that.