PDA

View Full Version : Something that confused me...

Supratik
Sun, 12-07-2003, 08:13 AM
Hi guys,

The Hyuga family seems very intent on making sure that the secrets of their family bloodline limit isn't stolen. If this is true, how on earth did they agree to giving the Lightning Country the dead body of Neji's father? Won't the secrets of the Byakugan be revealed to their enemies?

Also, on a completely unrelated note - the 24 hour thing is rather silly - if the episode has come out, why can't people talk about it? After all, they practically always put in the topic (like I have) that its about the new episode. It seems people go into discussions about a new episode with the attitude "Oh, I haven't seen episode ##, but I think I'll enter this topic anyway and then be pointlessly irritated as something is spoiled even though I knew it was about an episode I hadn't yet seen."

Seriously guys, if you haven't seen it, DON'T READ IT.

Now of course, I totally understand if there's a character discussion or something and someone mentions something about a character that hasn't happened yet, or just recently happened within 24 hours of the episode release - that should be the true application of the 24 hour rule.

Just my opinion - I got tired of seeing posts going "UHHH 24 HOURS RULE!"

Thanks!

NomoZ
Sun, 12-07-2003, 08:26 AM
Wasn't there something said on how that cursed seal protects the secret of the byakugan?

Supratik
Sun, 12-07-2003, 08:27 AM
Er... Neji said that it "contains" the Byakugan, whatever that means. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

NomoZ
Sun, 12-07-2003, 08:35 AM
i just watched the scene and Neji said that it "seals up the byakugan ability", so they would have been able to give the cloud ninja's neji's father w/o having to give up the secret of the byakugan.

NomoZ
Sun, 12-07-2003, 08:39 AM
And i kinda agree with you on the 24 hour thing...as long as you don't post spoilers in the title of the topic i don't see any problems with it.

Jiraiy4
Sun, 12-07-2003, 10:04 AM
i agree with u on da 24 hr thing..also...ure question WILL be answered in da next few episodes, just giving u a hint dont feel like spoling it

jing
Sun, 12-07-2003, 12:47 PM
It was said on episode 61, that when the person dies with the seal, byakugan's secrets are sealed...

SirCharlesIII
Mon, 12-08-2003, 01:37 PM
soo, because no one's wraped it all up nicely in one post:
hizashi (neji's father) was killed by the main family and passed off as hiashi, hinata's dad. that corpse was giving to the lightning country as per the demand, but the hyuuga ability had been sealed up because of the "bird in a cage" seal on hizashi. the lightning couldn't complain, but didnt benifit.

Sasuke-kun!
Thu, 01-01-2004, 09:38 AM
The curse seal prevents bunke from giving the secrets... therefore giving them limited blood... however... although when bunke is dead... the seal disapears visually but technically its still there...

RoMuLuu
Sat, 01-03-2004, 06:35 AM
I think that it went like this: If someone has the cursed seal, the ability unseals itself when the person dies... Or at least something like that I think http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif