PDA

View Full Version : hyuga clan

sexy_no_jutsu
Sun, 12-07-2003, 05:15 AM
I have a question. why is hanabi in the souke of the hyuga? i mean, Hizashi (neji's dad) was born after haishi (hinata's dad), so he became a bunke. but we see hanabi in the souke, though she is first born too http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

whats up with that?

forkshy
Sun, 12-07-2003, 05:22 AM
it's possible that the rules for girls are different than the rules for guys?

or perhaps, since Hinata didn't show any particular natural talent they decided to pass the lineage onto the second born?

kaigan
Sun, 12-07-2003, 05:25 AM
yea, hinata is weak so she got toss aside http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-07-2003, 05:27 AM
But that would mean that Hinata should be in the Bunke right now. Well, maybe there is a seal there under her hair ya never know.

forkshy
Sun, 12-07-2003, 05:38 AM
maybe you can't put a seal on someone after a certain age?

sexy_no_jutsu
Sun, 12-07-2003, 05:41 AM
no, she is still the heir of the souke, but there something really strange going on. like she really is kicked out of the hyuga clan. she isn't trained by her father anymore, but training with the genins. she isn't even sitting next to her father during the final exam.

also, we see some girls in the bunk (neji's explenation at the 18 minute point), so i dont think its any diffirent from the boys.

maybe its actually is another storyline that is yet to be explained in the anime, nor in the manga.

edit: i think something as important as putting a seal on someone is not something you forget http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-07-2003, 05:47 AM
Speaking of the genin thing, how come none of the souke wear head protectors?

sexy_no_jutsu
Sun, 12-07-2003, 05:58 AM
mmm, ive seen some souke wear forehead protectors. assuming those people standing behind haishi were souke members. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif but haishi dousn't wear one. probably cuz he is the king of the hyuga. the hokage, dous he have a head-protector?

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-07-2003, 06:27 AM
He has a funky outfit http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

SirCharlesIII
Sun, 12-07-2003, 06:28 AM
no one can tell, he has his hat on all the time in public, and the time without it could have just been him relaxing without it on. since it's such a symbol of the hidden leaf, i'd assume he would in any sort of official thing or if there was a war on or somthing.

NaokiSama_5
Sun, 12-07-2003, 06:51 AM
The Souke don't have forehead protectors because they are the ones that are trained within their clan, they don't go through the usual process like most ninja. Remember when Hinata was going to be a genin, Hiashi told the jounin, crap I forget her name, to just take her because she's trash. Heirs get trained within the clan and don't go through the process.

littlecooldude
Sun, 12-07-2003, 06:51 AM
I think it only applies to males, as males are the only one's who pass on the last name. And so, your not a true Hyuga, without the last name.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-07-2003, 08:22 AM
If all that is true than Hinata should have the seal on her then..... their can't be two heirs.

Jiraiy4
Sun, 12-07-2003, 10:12 AM
i think kishimoto made a mistake on this part. cuz im confused about the main and branch house thing. If Hiashi is part of the main, that means his father was part of the main house, that means Hizashi was born under a Main house father, and Hiashi has two daughters and da second (Hanabi) is still part of da main house.

sexy_no_jutsu
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:04 AM
maybe they trew out hinata so she can improve herself before continuing the training under the main famalie, and they decided to keep hanabi and train her, since she is already fit to train under her father.

but hinata is the heir, so some day she has to become the strongest of the hyuga. so training from her father should contineu some day.

i really hope they explain more things about the hyuga soon. the hyuga is really getting an interesting clan.

Assertn
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:17 AM
ok im not sure if this is actually spoiling or not, so i'll just conceal it just in case.
<SPOILER?>
<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>well im sure the details of it arent something we are supposed to think too much about.....but it seems to me, that the true purpose of there being a branch family is for protection. The duty of the branch family is to protect the head family, and since the seal will destroy the byakugan abilities of theirs, they can afford to put their lives on the line without fear of being killed and their abilities stolen. I&#39;m sure they try to keep the two families fairly balanced, and won&#39;t just make EVERYONE except for the leader and the decendent become a branch member. But in any case, hinata wont be able to serve the hyuga family much as a branch member anyway http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </span>
&lt;/SPOILER?&gt;

Lenas
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:19 AM
Women born from a Souke member stay in the main family. The women are not the ones to pass on the family name. All the women in the Bunke are daughters of older bunke members, men born after the first.

In other words, Hiashi could have as many daughters as he wanted and they&#39;d all be in the Souke. But, if he had two sons, one would have to be souke, the other bunke, to keep with tradition, since they will be passing on the name, and continuing the lineage.

Octronyma
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lenas @ Dec 9 2003, 02:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Women born from a Souke member stay in the main family. The women are not the ones to pass on the family name. All the women in the Bunke are daughters of older bunke members, men born after the first.

In other words, Hiashi could have as many daughters as he wanted and they&#39;d all be in the Souke. But, if he had two sons, one would have to be souke, the other bunke, to keep with tradition, since they will be passing on the name, and continuing the lineage. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s what i was thinking, only the men are seperated for the branch and head family. It could be that hinata was just thrown out the family and therefor isn&#39;t required to be bunke, because a bunke still is someone who is part of the family.

blacken
Tue, 12-09-2003, 02:57 AM
well

this is really a tough question.

How do we know Hanabi is a girl maybe its a little boy.

Maybe all women born to the families stay within that family. No matter when they are born.

They separated Nejis father and Hinatas father becouse of posible complications.

SUch as Nejis father might try and claim the Clan while it belongs to Hinatas father.

i dont know

but itwould be really good to try and see what happens with them http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

marius0001
Tue, 12-09-2003, 04:01 AM
ah all bull****. Hinata kicks ass if she would spend more time with naruto.

by the way: Hanabi is the name of one of our soccer stadium in Austria :-).

so i don&#39;t think she will be more powerful then hinata http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Insomniac
Tue, 12-09-2003, 09:18 AM
i dont think this is a spoiler because its pointed out in the anime.
Hanabi is now the hier to the Hyuga name due to the fact that Hinata was such a failure, they just tossed Hinata aside and now she isnt worthy to a true memeber of the main family.
This is why Hanabi is still in the main family whilst Hinata is too

Hiashi is the member of the main family because he was born first whilst Nejis father is a member of the branch family because he was born second.
This is when the seperation started, not before then

Therefore any child of Hiashi&#39;s will be a main family child and any child of Neji&#39;s father or his will be a member of the branch family. Its that simple

SDShamshel
Tue, 12-09-2003, 09:41 AM
I think it had very much to do with the fact that Hiashi and Hizashi were twins. That causes a lot of issues, and that&#39;s probably why they had to separate the two into different houses. Hinata and Hanabi have a 5 year difference between them, and this probably is the reason that they&#39;re both included in the main house. Or it could just be that every so often, every few generations or so, the houses are split. So it doesn&#39;t occur with every generation. Hiashi and Hizashi just happened to be born in one of those unlucky generations.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-09-2003, 10:14 AM
I wonder if Neji might one day start killing off the Souke with his power... I know people are gonna say that the souke would be able to stop Neji because of the seal thing but if Neji gets strong enough he could kill them before they have time to activate the seal.

RaZzy
Tue, 12-09-2003, 10:25 AM
i think they were just seperated one day... and it was ment only for that time
if children that are born in the main family they will stay there... and the ones that are born in de branch family will stay there too...
if i look at it your way the first born child should be main family... but neji is first born child

sexy_no_jutsu
Tue, 12-09-2003, 01:15 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (littlecooldude @ Dec 7 2003, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think it only applies to males, as males are the only one&#39;s who pass on the last name. And so, your not a true Hyuga, without the last name. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if that was the case, women should be placed in the bunke, but they are both in the souke. and a woman can become an hair of the hyuga clan, so i don&#39;t think there are any diffirences between men and women.

mmm, hinata suddenly having a bird in the cage seal would be a very interesting turn of events. but i still can&#39;t see why they would have done that, cuz it is &quot;destiny&quot; that hinata becomes heir.

Xeo
Tue, 12-09-2003, 01:38 PM
I think that both Hanabi and Hinata are in the main family for now. But once a successor is chosen, they will put the seal on either one of them. Hiashi and Hizashi were twins of equal ability, so the only way to distinguish between the two was age. And it also could be when Hinata turned three, that was the year a successor was chosen (Hiashi over Hizashi). That would make sense... perhaps it had nothing to do with Hinata turning three, it just gave Neji a way to remember and describe the date his fate was sealed... literally.

sangai
Tue, 12-09-2003, 01:54 PM
its probably just me but from the looks of it in the hyuuga clan main members of the family aren&#39;t allowed to join the ninja acadamy hinata&#39;s father is never seen wearing any leaf insignia but his brother does

and hinata isn&#39;t conisdered any good by her father and was cast out thats why she is part of the ninja acadamy

the reason i say this is look at hinabi she&#39;s what 6 maybe 8 and shes not in the acadamy