PDA

View Full Version : It's hard for me to understand!

Elite Hentai
Sun, 12-07-2003, 02:06 AM
Did you forget that even if he summoned gamabunta he wouldn't listen. Like the boss of the toads would help a stupid genin. He would only help him to save his life.

Chi Chi
Sun, 12-07-2003, 03:28 AM
The Gama Bunta doesn't listen to him, the small toads are too weak to damage him. If he summoned the Kyubi Chakra in the beginning, it would be locked away by the Hakke. So it is actually just seeing how strong he is.

PSJ
Sun, 12-07-2003, 03:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Dec 7 2003, 06:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what the hell is he waiting for? christmas? release kyubi power or summon gamabunta or his son. why does he use kagebushin-no jutsu all the time i hate it. this episode (61) is a proof of naruto&#39;s weekness, he can&#39;t make tactics, he dosen&#39;t understand that kagebushin-no jutsu is worthless against nejis jyukken... Just summon gamabunta or release the red chakra kyubi&#39;s power&#33;, then he&#39;ll win, but it seems that he dosen&#39;t understand that, he could have won in ep60 if he just had released his red chakra, but naruto is stupid so... don&#39;t you agreed? everyone in the main matches are smart, and can make tectics and change the way of the match, but naruto he&#39;s still dumb and cannot understand that he must change jutsu sometime, kagebushin no jutsu is worthless against upper level ninjas&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
your opinion on this is based on the anime which drags things out to much. the manga is very diffrent and he uses tactics, watch the eps again. he outwitted neji once and will do it again. i really hate watching naruto do kage bunshin this much to but its the animes fault not narutos.... and it will end with the next episode there is 1 small piece left of the battle that they will probably drag out through 20 minutes, in other words next ep will be boring exept the part when naruto finishes the fight.

EDIT: kyubi&#39;s chakra cannot penetrate the kaiten all it does is damage both naruto and neji equally which means that the first one to be hit is the first one to fall.

SirCharlesIII
Sun, 12-07-2003, 04:11 AM
essentially, naruto&#39;s a lot stupider in the anime... he had to almost get his tenkutsu? (sp) hit before remembering the whole premise of neji&#39;s way of fighting in the anime, as apposed to planning to try and stay away from neji in the manga, by useing kage bushin. in the anime, he uses it like 4 times, rather than two in the manga.

sexy_no_jutsu
Sun, 12-07-2003, 04:48 AM
well, are you forgetting that he can only call upon the kyuubi&#39;s chackra when he is totally drained and in deep shit.

itachi_
Sun, 12-07-2003, 05:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Dec 7 2003, 03:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well, are you forgetting that he can only call upon the kyuubi&#39;s chackra when he is totally drained and in deep shit. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah he said something about that you know after the ending theme, if he&#39;s totally out of chakra, he can release the kyubi&#39;s chakra...

Baka-chan
Sun, 12-07-2003, 05:43 AM
repeated kage bunshin worked in the past, so he probably just expects it to. plus it wouldn&#39;t be as fun if he just whooped a person right away with kyubi http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

itachi_
Sun, 12-07-2003, 07:49 AM
what the hell is he waiting for? christmas? release kyubi power or summon gamabunta or his son. why does he use kagebushin-no jutsu all the time i hate it. this episode (61) is a proof of naruto&#39;s weekness, he can&#39;t make tactics, he dosen&#39;t understand that kagebushin-no jutsu is worthless against nejis jyukken... Just summon gamabunta or release the red chakra kyubi&#39;s power&#33;, then he&#39;ll win, but it seems that he dosen&#39;t understand that, he could have won in ep60 if he just had released his red chakra, but naruto is stupid so... don&#39;t you agreed? everyone in the main matches are smart, and can make tectics and change the way of the match, but naruto he&#39;s still dumb and cannot understand that he must change jutsu sometime, kagebushin no jutsu is worthless against upper level ninjas&#33;

Noonan
Sun, 12-07-2003, 08:29 AM
Naruto is using Exposition-no-jutsu.

FlatulationNoJutsu
Sun, 12-07-2003, 08:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>this episode (61) is a proof of naruto&#39;s weekness, he can&#39;t make tactics, he dosen&#39;t understand that kagebushin-no jutsu is worthless against nejis jyukken...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

i wouldnt be too sure of that, i mean, look how surprised neji was when naruto almost had him... and about naruto not being &quot;able to make tactics&quot;... you may end up eating those words http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

edit: kagebunshin no jutsu is a jounin level jutsu, so dont say its worthless against &quot;upper level&quot; ninjas... however you have a point about the gamabunta thing, i too would like to see him summon gamabunta. it would surprise everyone and that would own, just imagine what they would say. SHIKASHI&#33; summoning gamabunta would result in problems. remember how uncooperative gamabunta was with naruto? yeah, that would definately create problems.

DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE ORANGE SUITED, SPIKY HAIRED FIEND&#33;
he is the #1 in surprising people http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

rleland
Sun, 12-07-2003, 08:41 AM
i figure you&#39;d have read the manga

if you did you&#39;d know he didn&#39;t even use the kyubi chakra to beat neji =p he beat neji all on his own

even though he used the kyubi chakra to help him get into an advantageous position i think it does prove that naruto is perfectly able of outsmarting neji without much help

and when push comes to shove he can&#39;t control the kyubi chakra yet anyway so he&#39;d have to waste it all first

jing
Sun, 12-07-2003, 12:08 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Dec 7 2003, 06:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what the hell is he waiting for? christmas? release kyubi power or summon gamabunta or his son. why does he use kagebushin-no jutsu all the time i hate it. this episode (61) is a proof of naruto&#39;s weekness, he can&#39;t make tactics, he dosen&#39;t understand that kagebushin-no jutsu is worthless against nejis jyukken... Just summon gamabunta or release the red chakra kyubi&#39;s power&#33;, then he&#39;ll win, but it seems that he dosen&#39;t understand that, he could have won in ep60 if he just had released his red chakra, but naruto is stupid so... don&#39;t you agreed? everyone in the main matches are smart, and can make tectics and change the way of the match, but naruto he&#39;s still dumb and cannot understand that he must change jutsu sometime, kagebushin no jutsu is worthless against upper level ninjas&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
um, is it THAT hard to understand that kyubi chakra only comes out when his chakra is drained?
is it THAT hard to understand that Naruto wants to test Neji and see how strong he is? Like, if Naruto CAN finish him off with kage-bunshin, why would he go and summon a frog. Naruto does NOT know about Kaiten or 64 hands of hakke during the chuunin exam.
Its not so hard to understand...

itachi_
Sun, 12-07-2003, 01:37 PM
It says in this &quot;Naruto Open Discussion&quot; that spoilers are aloud so... I can&#39;t wait until he release kyubis chakra.. i&#39;ve read the manga of course http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif ... But why is naruto holding the &quot;attack with kyubi&quot; so long... why not finnish the match in 15 seconds, like &quot;feel red chakra, do a mega punch, that will go thrue nejis absolut defence, and WIN&#33;

KevKoN
Mon, 12-08-2003, 04:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Dec 7 2003, 06:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> but naruto he&#39;s still dumb and cannot understand that he must change jutsu sometime, kagebushin no jutsu is worthless against upper level ninjas&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
is this why the 3rd hokage uses kage bunshin when fighting orochimaru? because it is worthless against upper level ninjas? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

NaokiSama_5
Mon, 12-08-2003, 05:15 AM
Ah hilarious, but wait and see what happens with the rest of the fight. It&#39;ll be good, but yea I agree that Naruto ain&#39;t the coolest ninja cuz his techniques suck. A lot of the other characters have badass techniques, but it makes him more believable as a character because not all of us are just total badasses. Ah well, just wait and see.

sexy_no_jutsu
Mon, 12-08-2003, 06:12 AM
i like it that naruto sticks with kagebunshin so much. he always figures out new ways to decieve the enemy, or creates new moves with it (harem no jutsu, uzumaki naruto rendan ect.). the &quot;what shall he do now with the kakebunshin&quot; is more interesting than the &quot;when will he finally summun that damn frog&quot; question. thats why i like shikamaru so much too. only 1 move, but he can do so much with it, outsmarting everyone with it. stops it from being DBZ wich has the &quot;you are strong, i must train so i can become stronger and kick your ass&quot; type of fights.

rleland
Mon, 12-08-2003, 06:30 AM
hahaha i agree with the gamabunta thing
if he summoned him it would be like
&quot;wtf? now you want me to preform for an audience?&#33; screw you&#33; it&#39;s just a tournament.. you can handle this yourself. i&#39;m leaving&#33;&quot;

DaRk-SeRpEnT
Mon, 12-08-2003, 01:19 PM
u ppl have 2 understand that its not that easy 2 summon or even control the kyuubi chakra