PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 716- Current

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-01-2015, 06:41 AM
Going to take a page from the Fairy Tail forum and just stop making individual threads for new episodes.

716 (https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=751456)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...the Franky family had a person with magical healing powers.

Why wouldn't he just use them on Russian?

Anyway, we're down to the only the top 3 Executives left.

neflight86
Mon, 11-02-2015, 11:30 PM
So we have Trebol, Steven Tyler, and... who else besides Doflamingo? I'm drawing a blank.

I also would rather they no longer waste time showing Luffy's 'struggle' against Belamy until they are ready to one shot him again and move onto the real final fight.

Anime1215
Tue, 11-03-2015, 10:48 PM
So we have Trebol, Steven Tyler, and... who else besides Doflamingo? I'm drawing a blank

The stone dude, Pica.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 11-04-2015, 05:58 AM
So even though narratively, Law should be the one to take out Doflamingo, by the laws of Shounen, Luffy has to do it. So I guess that means Law will fight Trebol.

neflight86
Wed, 11-04-2015, 02:50 PM
The stone dude, Pica.

Ah, Pica. He gets my award for the most squandered fight this arc. The guy can literally fight with mountains and I forgot about his fight with Zoro. To his credit, he has been fairly active, but he commands no actual tension since he hasn't taken anybody out and even Zoro is treating this fight as annoyance , which isn't far from the truth.

Also about this arc, how do you think Oda chose which doflamingo executives got redeeming back stories and which didn't? It seems random.

LaZie
Wed, 11-25-2015, 07:56 PM
About time Pica gets wrecked.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 11-25-2015, 08:36 PM
That was pretty sweet. I knew Armament Haki could be transferred to weapons, but I was wondering if that metal coating version could as well.

It's too bad the pacing of this series has gotten so bad these days.

Kraco
Sun, 11-29-2015, 05:24 AM

- --- - - - - -

Luffy finally got a single lucky punch through after getting his ass kicked by Bellamy episode after episode. Bellamy had really gone a long way, from the weakling with a big mouth to somebody who could totally overpower Luffy. If Bellamy hadn't been so wounded, he would have wiped the floor with Luffy.

Good thing Law apparently got finished. Maybe that will teach Luffy a lesson about priorities, assuming Luffy's rubber brain is able to learn anything new. Law was an interesting character, so it would be a pity if he really died for good. Hard to say at this point. He was the only pirate ally Straw hats have (not counting Jinbei the Crewless), which would make it double the pity. Although I suppose one could count Bartolomeo as an ally as well...

Zoro vs Pica was jolly good, as expected of Zoro. Pica was a highly annoying opponent, and I think the solution to that was very stylish. It's a bit surprising Pica could pull off full body armament haki, which was Vergo's unprecedented killer move, but on the other hand I'd also imagine the soprano dude was very superficial. He kept thinking the bigger, the better, so I bet he thought simply acquiring haki would make him invincible, without realising someone serious would hone a tougher haki ability.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-29-2015, 05:49 AM
Thank god that's over. They stretched that out over, like, 10 episodes, just to have it be a repeat of the last time.

Luffy finally got a single lucky punch through after getting his ass kicked by Bellamy episode after episode. Bellamy had really gone a long way, from the weakling with a big mouth to somebody who could totally overpower Luffy. If Bellamy hadn't been so wounded, he would have wiped the floor with Luffy.Oh you.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-06-2015, 02:05 AM
721 (https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=763392)

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank God Law isn't dead. I thought I was gonna have to riot there for a minute.

UChessmaster
Sun, 12-13-2015, 02:16 PM
I just hope the vein popping doesn't becomes a thing.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-14-2015, 01:43 AM
Law is just so fucking cool...

Harima Kenji
Fri, 12-18-2015, 11:00 AM
Good to see I'm not the only one that hates the pacing of this arc. So Luffy doesn't want to fight Bellamy.. we get it, just do that for 1 episode and get it over with. We all know he's no threat and Luffy would do the same move against him as he did before.
Pica's fight was boring and took too long. Franky's fight took too long and wasn't very exciting. I get what they were going for, but to me it failed. The only fight that had a decent pace was Diamante's.
This should've been a super cool arc, since Doflamingo was built up to be a badass for so long now, but I find myself not very excited for the show at the moment, and I HATE that, since I love One Piece so damn much.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-20-2015, 08:03 AM
Yeah, it's too much shifting back and forth unnecessarily.

Just do one fight at a time, and assume that they're all taking place at the the same time. Pretty sure that's how they used to do it.

Still not sure why Zoro can't just cut down the cage.

Penner
Sun, 01-03-2016, 08:58 AM
So i haven't watched since ep 712... is the Doflamingo fight over yet?

The1LittleMchale
Sun, 01-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Yeah, it's too much shifting back and forth unnecessarily.

Just do one fight at a time, and assume that they're all taking place at the the same time. Pretty sure that's how they used to do it.

Still not sure why Zoro can't just cut down the cage.

I think it's possibly because the cage is imbued with Haki, and only Luffy has Haki strong enough to counteract it but he doesn't have slicing powers... Purely speculation on my part.

The1LittleMchale
Sun, 01-03-2016, 10:00 PM
So i haven't watched since ep 712... is the Doflamingo fight over yet?

It's still a work in progress

DarthEnderX
Sat, 01-09-2016, 10:21 PM
725 (https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=773150)

--------------------------------------------------------

Fuck! Forth Gear! Fuck fuck FUUUUUUUUUUCK! WHAT IS IT??!?!!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

LaZie
Mon, 01-11-2016, 01:43 AM
I'm gonna wait until 726 before I watch this

DarthEnderX
Sat, 01-16-2016, 11:03 PM
726 (https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=775524)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was...hmm...

So, in concept, 4th Gear is awesome. And it's obviously super powerful.

But it just looks...soooooo dumb.

I always thought it would be cool if Luffy had attacks where you retracted into his own body to spring out, instead of stretching backwards so that he could snap forwards. And he's doing that. And then he's doing...something...to fly. And the fact that his rubber armament body seems to be resilient to armament attacks the way his normal body is resilient to normal attacks is cool too.

But damn...so dumb looking!

Assertn
Sun, 01-17-2016, 11:57 AM
The perspective angles of the birdcage ripping stuff up cracks me up. You see a building sliced cleanly through, yet the width of the slices are larger than the windows of the buildings. How are people not able to just squeeze between them?

Also, yes, gear 4 is goofy. Perfectly appropriate for One Piece.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-17-2016, 08:17 PM
The perspective angles of the birdcage ripping stuff up cracks me up. You see a building sliced cleanly through, yet the width of the slices are larger than the windows of the buildings. How are people not able to just squeeze between them?I thought the exact same thing!

Also, yes, gear 4 is goofy. Perfectly appropriate for One Piece.I dunno man. 2nd Gear was super badass. 3rd Gear is, like, a 7 on the goofy meter. 4th Gear is an 11.

UChessmaster
Mon, 01-18-2016, 06:35 AM
I feel like it was cooler in the manga.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 01-18-2016, 07:04 AM
I'm assuming the form is meant to reference a Japanese guardian spirit.

From the pose, and the way his steam forms a stream like theirs does.

neflight86
Thu, 01-21-2016, 01:09 PM
It's been, what? Four years since we got a new gear? Good stuff. Sad to lean Luffy was holding back (Bellamy!?) this whole fight. I hope Don has some more tricks up his sleeve.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-22-2016, 02:52 AM
Did anyone seriously think he WASN'T holding back against Bellamy? I thought that was a joke.

He DIDN'T WANT TO HURT BELLAMY. He could have ended that fight in one punch at any time.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-24-2016, 02:01 AM
727 (https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=777807)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice of Doflamingo to let us know what Luffy's next powerup will be.

Not entirely sure how useful turning other things to rubber will be. But I'm sure Oda will think of something.

Assertn
Mon, 01-25-2016, 09:52 AM
Fun fact: Doflamingo isn't the first case of someone having an awakened devil fruit in the show. The mino-beasts of Impel down were "awakened" zoan fruit users.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-27-2016, 08:32 AM
Fun fact: Doflamingo isn't the first case of someone having an awakened devil fruit in the show. The mino-beasts of Impel down were "awakened" zoan fruit users.Yeah, but they never really showed what that meant. I couldn't tell you what the difference was between those guys and any other zoan, other than maybe they were bigger.

Here, Doflamingo is clearly defining what ability his awakened fruit gives him. I dunno if all paramecias work the same way or not though.

I'm curious if there's also an Awakened Logia ability.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 01-30-2016, 11:46 PM
728 (https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=780398)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goddamnit. I thought that was it.

Where did Luffy's sandals suddenly reappear from in this episode?

Assertn
Sun, 02-07-2016, 02:47 AM
Yeah, but they never really showed what that meant. I couldn't tell you what the difference was between those guys and any other zoan, other than maybe they were bigger.

Here, Doflamingo is clearly defining what ability his awakened fruit gives him. I dunno if all paramecias work the same way or not though.

I'm curious if there's also an Awakened Logia ability.

The awakened zoan types gained super strength and life regeneration. I don't remember if there was anything else to it than that, but still cool enough of an upgrade for Chopper sometime. Maybe his awakened form will make him look like Schwarzenegger

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-07-2016, 04:35 AM
I think Chopper's Monster form might already be his Awakened form, just if he actually awakens his zoan, he won't need to take drugs for it anymore.

Maverick-DBZ-
Tue, 02-09-2016, 05:40 AM
So I finally catch up on my 90 episode backlog of One Piece, and North Korea decides to launch a rocket in the middle of the broadcast, forcing the feed to be cut off.

Just when things were getting good, damn it! Bastards really want to start the next world war.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 02-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Just when things were getting good, damn it! Bastards really want to start the next world war.Does North Korea even have any allies that would drag the world into a war if they ended up at war?

Maverick-DBZ-
Wed, 02-10-2016, 12:09 AM
Does North Korea even have any allies that would drag the world into a war if they ended up at war?

China and Russia are a possibility.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-14-2016, 11:46 PM
729 (https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=785280)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEN MINUTES?! Oh god, this is gonna take forever in anime-time.

neflight86
Sat, 02-20-2016, 11:13 PM
I would like to go on record that Jesus Burgess has the best annoying laugh in One Piece. Something about it brings a smile to my face and makes me want him dead at the same time. I'm sorry that Sabo has to pretend he can't destroy you in short order.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-21-2016, 10:14 AM
I'm sorry that Sabo has to pretend he can't destroy you in short order.I'm betting he really can't. We're talking about the guy who's the right hand man of who is potentially the main villain of the series.

Assertn
Fri, 02-26-2016, 02:17 PM
So... fun fact. Was browsing the one piece wiki and discovered this:
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/File:X_Drake_at_Age_19.png

Remember that seemingly random mention of a kid that got out of the birdcage and was found by the marines? Apparently that was X Drake, the supernova that ate the TRex fruit.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 02-27-2016, 04:11 AM
That's like that random girl that the Fishmen picked up in that Fisher Tiger flashback that turned out to be Koala from the Revolutionary Army.

But yeah, he's one of the Worst Generation. I'm expecting them all to get fleshed out eventually.

Assertn
Sun, 02-28-2016, 12:37 AM
That's like that random girl that the Fishmen picked up in that Fisher Tiger flashback that turned out to be Koala from the Revolutionary Army.

But yeah, he's one of the Worst Generation. I'm expecting them all to get fleshed out eventually.

Yeah, though unfortunately for X Drake, most of what's been fleshed out about him has only been in the chapter cover mini stories so far, and most of the cover mini stories never see the light of day in the anime. :[

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-28-2016, 01:24 AM
731 (https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=789145)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, way to completely undermine all of Zoro's cool progress guys. We'll just have a whole group of unnamed generic Navy soldiers with Zoro's cool new power.

Yeah, though unfortunately for X Drake, most of what's been fleshed out about him has only been in the chapter cover mini stories so far, and most of the cover mini stories never see the light of day in the anime. :[
Eh, I feel like the ones that actually become relevant later end up getting shown as flashbacks when those characters show up again.

Harima Kenji
Sun, 03-06-2016, 11:31 AM
I swear, the next episode will will run at half speed... really, just how much can you stretch things out.. just beat the crap out of him already.
This pacing is really killing this arc for me.

Assertn
Mon, 03-07-2016, 02:02 AM
I swear, the next episode will will run at half speed... really, just how much can you stretch things out.. just beat the crap out of him already.
This pacing is really killing this arc for me.

This is the way it was in the manga, too. Oda may be a genius, but his big battle arcs tend to be very formulaic. The whole, "I'm Luffy and I have a way to beat you, but first i'm going to demonstrate it then lose to build up suspense. Think Arlong, Crocodile, Enel, etc.

Maverick-DBZ-
Tue, 03-08-2016, 06:07 AM
I think compared to those arcs, this is the worst of them. They stretched out 60 seconds for an entire episode. I know other anime's have done far worse, but I just don't remember it being this bad with One Piece.

Anyway, it looks like it's almost over now, their 2nd bout "hopefully" starts next week.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-09-2016, 08:53 AM
I think compared to those arcs, this is the worst of them. They stretched out 60 seconds for an entire episode. I know other anime's have done far worse, but I just don't remember it being this bad with One Piece.It definitely has been.

I distinctly remember in the Alabasta arc, when the bomb in the clock tower was set to go off, the last 10 seconds of the countdown took the entire half of an episode.

Anyway, it looks like it's almost over now, their 2nd bout "hopefully" starts next week.Luffy promised to end it in one attack, so I'm hoping that Round 2 is just that.

Maverick-DBZ-
Thu, 03-10-2016, 04:44 AM
It definitely has been.

I distinctly remember in the Alabasta arc, when the bomb in the clock tower was set to go off, the last 10 seconds of the countdown took the entire half of an episode.

You're right, it's been so long I confused that arc with movie 8 and remember it being shorter. In my defense I haven't watched One Piece in a couple of years up until recently.

That reminds me, I still haven't seen the last three One Piece movies. :eek:

Kraco
Wed, 03-16-2016, 05:06 PM
I watched now 6 episodes back to back. If I was being really generous, I'd say there were like 3 minutes of worthy material hidden among all the shit. This is beyond amazing already in a really bad way. Maybe if I came back after 20 more episodes, Flamingo would already be beaten. I miss the times when One Piece was a series I was looking forward to every week.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 03-21-2016, 09:45 PM
733 (https://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=795373)

-----------------------------------------------

Well, that's that.

King Kong Gun just looks like 4th Gear combined with 3rd Gear.

Assertn
Sun, 03-27-2016, 02:37 PM
Gotta love how the houses that fell into the underground market were the same size as the pipes running up the walls. This arc must've been a nightmare for the background artists.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-10-2016, 10:54 AM
736 (https://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=801546)

-------------------------------------------------

I swear, these "state of the world" episodes between arcs are always the ones I find most interesting.

So Aokiji has joined Blackbeard? That seems like an obvious Corazon-style deep cover operation. Even if he was dissatisfied with the direction of the marines and the government, Blackbeard's crew does NOT seem like the place he'd go if he left.

Seeing the Supernovas again is always cool. Four of them have formed an Alliance against Shanks? I'll be honest, I'm kinda rooting for them. I don't know if I've said this already, but I feel like that moment on Shabaondy when Luffy, Law and Kid stand against the marines was intended as heavy foreshadowing. I would love it if the series reached the point where those 3 and Blackbeard are all the new Four Emperor's.

Law formed this alliance against Kaido, and Luffy has already pissed of Big Mam, so those fights are already coming. If Kid also beats Shanks, then that will be that.

I feel bad for Bonnie, she seems like she doesn't even have a crew.

Next episode is about Sabo's backstory. Anyone know if that's filler or not?

UChessmaster
Mon, 04-11-2016, 06:49 AM
It`s not filler.

Assertn
Thu, 04-14-2016, 11:09 AM
It isn't? I've never seen it...

UChessmaster
Thu, 04-14-2016, 07:29 PM
It isn't? I've never seen it...

Chapter 794?

Kraco
Tue, 04-19-2016, 08:29 AM
I'm so happy Flamingo is finally defeated. I hope he never comes back despite the fact they went to such trouble to show how he was taken alive. The World Government is so rotten and he had friends in so many places that it would actually be a miracle if he did stay detained, but who knows. Perhaps the fact this incident was made public helps to keep him out of sight.

I wonder where Nami and the Straw Hat's ship is now? Apparently the bulk of the crew ought to leave the island behind promptly. It would be easier if they had their ship around.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 04-19-2016, 02:26 PM
I'm so happy Flamingo is finally defeated. I hope he never comes back despite the fact they went to such trouble to show how he was taken alive.Well, Luffy's never killed anyone, so I had no expectations that Donflamingo would die.

But yeah, I hope he does just rot in Impel Down for the rest of the series.

UChessmaster
Sat, 04-23-2016, 07:43 PM
Random thought: I`m still waiting for Vivi to join the Strawhats, never forget 2001-2002.

Kraco
Sun, 04-24-2016, 12:09 PM
Episode 738

- - - - -

I don't know if this episode was canon, but it was jolly good and emotional. What I didn't particularly like about these were the Dragon parts as I thought him cooler shrouded in shadows. He was kind of too human and mellow here, too easy to approach.

Random thought: I`m still waiting for Vivi to join the Strawhats, never forget 2001-2002.

Yeah, right. I don't think she could survive in the Straw Hats crew longer than their next encounter. New World is a dangerous place, and the Straw Hats crew always finds the worst of it.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-24-2016, 11:19 PM
I realize people have speculated this before, but it seems like Dragon probably has a weather control devil fruit. The wind always seems to be going crazy when he's around and we saw him sort of fly onto his ship.

Koala is cute as shit.

I don't know if this episode was canon, but it was jolly good and emotional.It is. These last two episodes were a single chapter of the manga.

Which you can totally do when you stretch a couple panels of crying out over five minutes.

UChessmaster
Mon, 04-25-2016, 05:34 AM
Yeah, right. I don't think she could survive in the Straw Hats crew longer than their next encounter. New World is a dangerous place, and the Straw Hats crew always finds the worst of it.

If Nami survived so far, so can Vivi, they did a timeskip, she could have all sorts of upgrades if she was serious on eventually joining them as she claimed at the end of Arabasta.

Kraco
Mon, 04-25-2016, 06:45 AM
If Nami survived so far, so can Vivi, they did a timeskip, she could have all sorts of upgrades if she was serious on eventually joining them as she claimed at the end of Arabasta.

If she got a good fruit, then maybe. Otherwise not so much. The rest of the crew had a destiny called Kuma on their side, sending them to highly beneficial if not necessarily nice places for very special training. I'm sure Vivi has been training all this time, but it has no doubt been training to be the next ruler of the country. Not to mention as essential, if not more so, have been the continuous life and death experiences the crew has gone through since, plus all sorts of potentially less dangerous but still exceptionally enlightening encounters and discoveries.

Nami isn't that weak anymore. Sure, compared to the real powerhouses, but she can take care of herself. She's vital as the navigator in any case, so even if the others have to dedicate effort to ensuring her safety, it's still very much worth it objectively as well. Vivi, however, wouldn't have a special role in that sense.

I liked Vivi's character back then. She also reduced the sausage fest factor, but this isn't any place for her anymore. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Straw Hats did have a cute female member, like Koala, for example. Nami's looks are certainly cute, but she has quite an ugly personality.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-25-2016, 07:18 AM
Vivi will come back riding Pluton.

UChessmaster
Tue, 04-26-2016, 09:21 AM
The semantics through which Vivi could come back are irrelevant, it is certainly possible for her to be back and be useful through any array of explanations (crazier things have happened). You can say it`s impossible all you want, but in the end the only determinating factor will be whether or not Oda decides to bring her back.

Kraco
Sun, 05-22-2016, 04:09 AM
Episode 742 - HS

- - - -- -

I wish Zoro had had a chance to fight Fujitora. While his fight with the soprano bastard did have some jolly good moments, that fool Pica was still a huge coward who was always fleeing and hiding so it wasn't a real swordfight. Fujitora would obviously fight head-on.

Much of the episode was wasted on flashbacks, but at least Rebecca and Kyros weren't separated. Although I don't see why she couldn't become a princess just fine. Kyros is a hero, so I doubt that utterly ruined country would object to his presence. It's not like they would need to name him a prince or something just because he's her father. Just make him a captain of the royal guard.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 05-22-2016, 05:40 AM
I wish Zoro had had a chance to fight Fujitora. While his fight with the soprano bastard did have some jolly good moments, that fool Pica was still a huge coward who was always fleeing and hiding so it wasn't a real swordfight. Fujitora would obviously fight head-on.
Yeah, but then he'd have to lose, because it's still too early in the series for Strawhats to be able to defeat Admirals.

shinta|hikari
Sun, 06-05-2016, 12:21 AM
Episode 742.

Too early.

lol.

Kraco
Sun, 06-05-2016, 06:50 AM
That crisis actually ended nicely enough, without a need to explain how the ships could have survived Fujitora's attack. The population of the country got a good opportunity to express their gratitude. Fujitora himself also shouldn't face too much trouble for this as even the most scumbaggish of admirals might hesitate to decimate the civilian population of a country that was for years oppressed by a villain under the world government's own supervision.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 06-05-2016, 09:46 AM
The idea of Luffy having a fleet is awesome, but I just know it's not happening.

Luffy doesn't want a big crew. I doubt he cares about running a fleet.

This is gonna be like the time with the Foxy Pirates where he accepts their leadership, then dismisses all of them.

Kraco
Sun, 06-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Obviously he's not going to let thousands of people to sail in line after him. Even if he accepted, he would do as you said and tell the people to sail out wherever they want and do whatever they want. The Straw hat pirates seem to respect freedom above everything else, after all. The only times Luffy orders the others around is when Nami or Usopp try to keep him away from an interesting (=dangerous) place, when they try to interfere with his fight, or when they try to steal his meat. There's no other captain like that, and certainly a captain like that isn't suited to actively lead a huge fleet. He could accept the role, but I don't see him doing anything much with it, at least for now.

Assertn
Mon, 06-06-2016, 02:21 AM
I see it more as like what Whitebeard had with his alliances. The Whitebeard pirates is its own crew with its own men and ships, but when Whitebeard declared war on the marines, the entire fleet comprised of all his allies rallied behind him.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 06-07-2016, 10:15 PM
I see it more as like what Whitebeard had with his alliances. The Whitebeard pirates is its own crew with its own men and ships, but when Whitebeard declared war on the marines, the entire fleet comprised of all his allies rallied behind him.Well obviously I didn't think they were all going to ride on the Thousand Sunny.

I don't think Luffy is even interested in doing that though.

I think Luffy intends to take after Shanks who, as far as I know, doesn't have any other ships sailing under him. But he's still one of the Four Emperors.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 06-18-2016, 11:12 PM
746 (https://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=821937)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the end of that arc. Looks like we got Filler next week.

Bartolomeo's ship is a riot.

BOUNTIES!

I'm gonna be pissed of Doflamingo get's rescued right away.

So...the CP9 guys are just in CP0 now? I thought there were cover stories where they reformed or something. I get Lucci and Kaku, but how the fuck does Spandam keep getting work?

Kraco
Sun, 06-19-2016, 07:14 AM
Pretty nice bounties. Aside from Chopper they all have already bounties that many regular pirate captains would be envious of. Zoro boasts a bounty many greater captains would dream of.

But then again, when was the last time these bounties really mattered?

I'm not going to watch the filler, so I'm counting on you to announce when it's over!

but how the fuck does Spandam keep getting work?

Did he have connections? All in all he seemed like such an unremarkable person that it seems likely he got his position due to his family background. There's no way I'd remember even if he did.

Assertn
Sun, 06-19-2016, 04:59 PM
If I recall, the cover story adventures featured the whole CP 9 crew except for Spandam and Lucci.