PDA

View Full Version : August Schedule

frog hermit
Fri, 08-14-2015, 03:15 PM
8/13 - 424 - To Rise Up
8/20 - 425 - The Infinite Dream
8/27 - 426 - The Infinite Tsukuyomi
-----------------------------------------------
9/03 - 427-428 - Naruto Shippūden Special: Road To Tenten - Into the Dream World FILLER
9/10 - 429 - Killer Bee's Rap Chronicles: Scroll of Heaven FILLER

in September ......... we will return to the land of fillers as they reflect content we don’t recall seeing in the Naruto manga.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-15-2015, 02:33 AM
Are you FUCKING SERIOUS WITH THIS SHIT?!?!

Is just every other episode going to be filler until this series ends?!

Kraco
Mon, 08-17-2015, 04:33 PM
Are you FUCKING SERIOUS WITH THIS SHIT?!?!

Is just every other episode going to be filler until this series ends?!

They couldn't possibly be any more obvious and transparent about treating Naruto like a cash cow that needs to be milked until there's nothing left but skin and bones. Business is business, I suppose.

kmkze04
Tue, 08-18-2015, 05:37 AM
I think I may as well just stop watching until the actual conclusion...

Harima Kenji
Thu, 08-20-2015, 12:00 PM
I was giving it one more shot to end the series without fillers.. that chance is over now. I will not watch more episodes until it's done.
I know they don't care what an internet pirate thinks about it, but it's a statement nevertheless.

Shadow Skill
Fri, 08-21-2015, 11:08 PM
So we go from Tenten's problems to Tenten's dream world? Sounds like some epic troll. :P

Artris
Sat, 08-22-2015, 03:27 PM
Well, should have known this would happen. Having a manga where every character ever developed is placed into a dream world near the end is like a filler writers dream.

I don't expect to see another Tony the tiger episode, or the Bakka Brothers, but they can just about dream anything up here and have a valid excuse for it.

Also, did you see those eyes? Maybe Pain's puppet method was sort of a miniature version of the infinite dream or something. Meh. I will watch next weeks episode, and then no more until the end.

Kraco
Thu, 08-27-2015, 11:58 AM
Yeah, having watched 426 it certainly looks like they could easily run two years of fillers if they wanted. Infinite Filleryomi. A powerful jutsu indeed. Kind of hard to imagine counting on the studio's pride to prevent them from doing it.

yapchagi
Thu, 08-27-2015, 02:13 PM
UN-FUCKING-BELIVABLE!!!! Just end this shit already!
Shippudden should have ended about 6 - 8 months ago if it wasn't because of the fillers that started back in december. But now that every other episode is a fucking filler, this show will reach the conclusion probably by... the end of 2015 or early 2016.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-28-2015, 11:52 AM
Hahaha, I was going to start catching up, thinking I did my brother a disservice because he can't discuss this series with me.

I'll go watch some Shirobako instead now.