PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 424

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-13-2015, 01:59 PM
424 (https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=722406)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I knew Sasuke was going to awaken the Rinnegan. It's weird though, cause he still has his Sharingan tomoe when it's on. Also it's only awake in one eye. So he's still got another powerup coming.

Ten-tails finally spoke in this episode too. So it's not just a mindless beast.

Two new Rasengans in this episode too.

Kraco
Fri, 08-14-2015, 07:11 AM
Otherwise a jolly good episode, but Kakashi just sitting there and letting Madara steal his eye was... I don't even have words to describe how foolish it looked. Sakura not being able to destroy one eye was equally stupid. I would understand the hesitation if she was asked to slay Obito, but it was just one fricking eye. I guess she wouldn't be able to amputate a necrotic limb either, allowing the patient to eventually die. A fine doctor indeed.

I wonder why otherwise good episodes full of very nice action must be ruined by stupid individual details. But then again, this sure did beat the Konohamaru special...

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-15-2015, 02:34 AM
Otherwise a jolly good episode, but Kakashi just sitting there and letting Madara steal his eye was... I don't even have words to describe how foolish it looked.I'm just assuming that at this point Madara, Gai, Naruto, etc. move too fast for anyone else to even act against them, and the anime is just doing a really shitty job of conveying that.

Sakura not being able to destroy one eye was equally stupid.It's just Sakura being Sakura. It would ruin her character if she did something useful.