PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden 415

Kraco
Thu, 06-04-2015, 01:11 PM
Episode 415 - HS

- - -- - - - - -

Jesus Christ, do we really need another long Kakashi/Obito flashback here? Just when things were rolling forward again. Aside from Kakashi getting owned like a first year academy student here, this was actually a decent episode. Based on that Obito can at least stand in front of Kakashi this time. I'm not really looking forward to the next ep knowing it's about the same stuff we have seen a dozen times already.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 06-04-2015, 01:17 PM
I'm just sitting here waiting for the most epic fight to start.

LordGardenGnome
Thu, 06-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Episode 415 - HS
- - -- - - - - -
Jesus Christ, do we really need another long Kakashi/Obito flashback here? Just when things were rolling forward again. Aside from Kakashi getting owned like a first year academy student here, this was actually a decent episode. Based on that Obito can at least stand in front of Kakashi this time. I'm not really looking forward to the next ep knowing it's about the same stuff we have seen a dozen times already.

I couldn't agree with your more, I was excited then felt enormously disappointed.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-04-2015, 03:15 PM
IS THIS THE START OF ANOTHER FUCKING FILLER ARC?!?!

Anyway, I think it's important that Obito specifically took a piece of the 1 and 8 tails from Madara. Because those were the only two tailed beasts that Naruto wasn't linked to. Once Obito puts them into Naruto along with that half of Kurama, he'll be linked to all 9.

Which I'm sure will be important somehow.

Maverick-DBZ-
Thu, 06-04-2015, 04:47 PM
I really hope not, I'm really tired of fillers.

The only thing I liked about this ep besides the first half, was Kakashi's father showing up, was he ever animated up until this episode?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-04-2015, 07:36 PM
The only thing I liked about this ep besides the first half, was Kakashi's father showing up, was he ever animated up until this episode?Yeah, when Kakashi died during the Pain arc, he talked to his dad's ghost.

Maverick-DBZ-
Fri, 06-05-2015, 01:30 AM
Wow, I don't even remember anymore. I'll have to check that out again, thanks for the reminder.