PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden 414

Kraco
Thu, 05-28-2015, 02:39 PM
Episode 414 - HS

- - - - ---

It's just bullshit that the director makes people stand still and stare like idiots. It's so annoying. Pretty much everything was ruined by it. Karin & gang pushing through was nice, but then even that was ruined by the rest of the ninja army just deciding to take a break with no worry in the world instead of launching a simultaneous attack using that opportunity. It looks like the Fourth and Kakashi (and Gaara) did absolutely nothing to beat the black Zetsu, and even allowed it to interfere with saving Naruto by such elementary means. They have seen a hundred times the Zetsu is all the time burrowing through Earth, yet a hundred times they try to do nothing about it.

So, in other words, it's not enough that Madara is as powerful as a God, but all the good guys at the same time turn into idiots. Madara must have used retardation no jutsu on everybody in the united ninja army.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-28-2015, 04:23 PM
Finally! It's back! Please let it be for good this time!

So there's somebody inside Spiral Zetsu, and I'm betting it's Yamato. He's probably not even conscious, but I bet Spiral Zetsu is using his body to amplify it's Wood Styles.

This episode kind of made me feel like the entire portion of the arc where Obito was the 10-Tails Jinchuuriki was just a big waste of time. All that effort going into defeating him and getting it out of him, just for Madara to immediately take it back and do the same transformation.

That whoooooole part could have just been skipped and they could have just made Madara the Jinchuuriki in the first place and saved us a ton of time.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Madara just stupidly set up his own downfall by just throwing away the Sage of the Six Path's Treasured Tools. After all, they're the tools the SotSP used to bind the Ten Tails in the first place. I doubt Kishi would have bothered to have him cough them up if he didn't intend for someone to use them against Madara later.

And worse, he just happened to drop them on Ten Ten, who's the only person who already used one of the Tools, and probably knows where the last one is.

Betting that the Tools actually do something awesome if you bring all 5 of them together.

Definitely agree that it was super dumb that the good guys were so oblivious as to let Zetsu take the other half of Kurama.

But Madara just throwing away the tools is just as dumb, so I guess it evens out. Everyone is being extra dumb to advance the plot.

Kraco
Fri, 05-29-2015, 04:20 AM
But Madara just throwing away the tools is just as dumb, so I guess it evens out. Everyone is being extra dumb to advance the plot.

Now that you mention it, that felt even more artificial than the good guys standing in a daze. It really came out of nowhere, and naturally right above Tenten, who happens to be more or less the only named ninja relying on multiple weapons. The likes of Temari have their trademark weapon, which one would imagine isn't necessarily so easily replaced, but Tenten has like a universal weapon proficiency. It would have felt less unnatural if Madara had come face to face with Tenten and simply given her the weapons so that she would suck less. After all, as we heard straight from the devil's mouth, he enjoys fighting. There's little to enjoy if the opponent is helpless (not that anybody wouldn't be next to helpless in front of that god of battle).

Unrelated to anything, I have to say I enjoy Tenten's scenes these days a lot more than in the old times because every time she opens her mouth, I'm reminded of Togame. The VA uses the same voice.