PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 702

Sidnne
Thu, 05-07-2015, 06:12 PM
702/Gaiden 2 is out.

Manga Panda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/2)

Confused_Yamato
Fri, 05-08-2015, 02:58 PM
Who the heck is the other sharingan kid? Maybe that's Sasuke and Sakura's kid and someone swapped babies?

Also, for me personally, nice to know Yamato's still around.

Edort4
Fri, 05-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Nowadays you kick a rock and a bunch of Uchihas pop out. And that guy seems to wear an Akatsuki robe. Who could have survived and care about Uchihas or avenging Itachi for the Uchiha proud?

I could see Hidan (the only one alive if I recall correctly) being freed but he would give 0 fucks about Itachi, Sasuke and Uchiha.

toonice714
Sat, 05-09-2015, 02:22 AM
Maybe itachi had a kid...

MFauli
Sat, 05-09-2015, 07:31 AM
oh lawd, I didnt know the manga is continued. omg

And itīs already hilarious. So not only let Sakura humiliate herself by becoming the wife of the guy that always hated, ignored and tried to kill. No, she also let herself get cheated on with Karin. Nice.

That Akatsuki guy being Hidan would be too awesome, so itīs probably not happening.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 05-09-2015, 02:28 PM
If Sarada is actually Karin's daughter, I'd be so freakin' happy. Sakura deserves no better, and this is after 700 chapters of giving her a chance and evaluating her. Oh, and yet again, there she is in that all too familiar state: overwhelmed and passed out. All the happiness to Naruto, none to Sakura.

oh lawd, I didnt know the manga is continued. omg

This should be over by end of summer. I read somewhere that Kishi still has a few stories he'd like to tell in the Naruto universe before moving onto other projects, including some left over Akatsuki stuff.

ForteCross
Tue, 05-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Nowadays you kick a rock and a bunch of Uchihas pop out. And that guy seems to wear an Akatsuki robe. Who could have survived and care about Uchihas or avenging Itachi for the Uchiha proud?

I could see Hidan (the only one alive if I recall correctly) being freed but he would give 0 fucks about Itachi, Sasuke and Uchiha.

did orochimaru died in the end?

the akatsuki guy could just be using the sharingan kid, tricking him into thinking he is an uchiha, feeding him some misplaced proud in a surname that doesnt belong to him

rockmanj
Thu, 05-14-2015, 12:03 AM
So Sasuke isn't into carrying a portable cell phone charger, or you know, using his LIGHTNING POWERS to charge it?