PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 784

LaZie
Thu, 04-23-2015, 02:20 PM
http://readms.com/r/one_piece/784/2764/1

That was more ridiculous and awesome than I anticipated.

UChessmaster
Thu, 04-23-2015, 02:29 PM
Am I the only one that feels as if Mingo is not even the slightest bit concerned he`s getting his ass whopped?

"Welp, looks like I got thrown into half the city lol"

Splash!
Thu, 04-23-2015, 07:24 PM
Those damn glasses don't help. It is hard to get a read on his facial expressions. I find myself looking for beads of perspiration and other cues to get a sense of whether he is actually worried or not.

toonice714
Sat, 04-25-2015, 04:50 AM
Luffy's feet on his face wasn't enough?! That rhino move seemed to embody disgust, pain, and disbelief all at once. Doffy is the most chill villain I have ever seen while getting trashed. Maybe he has a trump card he wasn't planning on playing. Btw....WHAT'S TAKING SABO SO LONG??!!

UChessmaster
Sat, 04-25-2015, 09:45 AM
Well yeah, but he doesn`t seems awfully worried, compare him to Blueno after ONE gear second hit. I feel like he`s annoyed more than anything, like that one mosquito you just can`t kill.

Splash!
Sat, 04-25-2015, 12:42 PM
Blueno was a lower tier CP9 member and wasn't even the main boss of that arc. It is not like Luffy went on to insta-kill Rob Lucci right after. Doffy can casually shrug off an attack from Aokiji like it was nothing. I dont really expect their reactions to be comparable.

But I woudn't go as far as to say he isn't the slightest bit concerned. I can see his shock/anger/frustration. But yeah, the element of surprise is probably the main factor in the beating he is currently taking. I am sure he has got plenty left to give, its never that easy against the main villain