PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 701

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 04-23-2015, 04:51 AM
So this just came out. Chapter 701 or just Naruto Gaiden 1. Whatever you wanna call it.
Hinting to what we already thought in the beginning.

toonice714
Thu, 04-23-2015, 06:29 AM
Well then this changes a lot. I wonder if that's really sakura's daughter or did Karin die in childbirth. Would make sense, Sasuke did like biting her....

Death BOO Z
Thu, 04-23-2015, 07:04 AM
well, at least this is something different.
who's my dada drama is new, not just the usual who killed my dada.

Confused_Yamato
Thu, 04-23-2015, 09:54 AM
Its just good to have some Naruto to talk about again. How do we know Sasuke is even her father? I don't see a sharingan yet. Though I expect he is, interesting either way.

UChessmaster
Thu, 04-23-2015, 02:27 PM
I`m pretty sure he`s the daddy, what a scumbag though, he abandoned his kid all this time.

toonice714
Sat, 04-25-2015, 04:46 AM
I guess that's really what the manga forum section was founded on....as soon as naruto was over, so was the weekly discussion for other manga

EpyonNext
Sun, 04-26-2015, 09:39 PM
Like someone else said on reddit: The tumblr shitstorm is going to be biblical.

Shadow Skill
Sun, 05-03-2015, 09:25 AM
I still think Sakura and Naruto would have made the most logical pairing.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 05-03-2015, 10:56 AM
Why would they be the most logical pairing? Sakura constantly depended on Naruto to try and get Sasuke back and was constantly in love with Sasuke like some broad with Stockholm Syndrome. While on the otherhand there is Hinata who actually loves Naruto, shown constant support and actually did stuff!

Shadow Skill
Sun, 05-03-2015, 06:19 PM
That why she'd have been perfect for Sasuke her complete opposite, Hinata I mean.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 05-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Naruto-Hinata was logical at the conceptualization level: for naruto to learn that he doesn't need the acknowledgement of the whole world to validate him as a person, and that actual connections come from people who know him and care about him. And for Hinata it would to stop apologizing and taking the front and center spot.

Sasuke, in my opinion, should have lived without children. to signify him growing out of his 'murder itachi- rebuild uchiha' phase. have him pass on the lessons he learned (as a teacher, or a step-dad) and not the powers.

but this is a topic that's been done to death years ago. the manga was without any hint of romance for years, so anything that's based on early years naruto is long forgotten.

Sidnne
Mon, 05-04-2015, 08:37 PM
How often do new chapters of this get released?