PDA

View Full Version : Re-Reading Naruto - Request

Death BOO Z
Sun, 02-01-2015, 04:24 AM
I'm planning to read again the whole thing - to see how it builds up now that I know the end game and everything.
but I've stopped downloading chapters about two four years ago, and I hate binge reading on online readers...

so, does anyone have a complete collection (sorted by volumes and chapters) of the scans? preferably tankoban HQ scans and not the speed-trans versions? and is willing to share it?

viperwasp
Mon, 02-02-2015, 12:46 AM
I don't have any. But I want to add to this thread and say that I to would be interested. I have always sort of re-watched or read my favorite parts over and over while the series continued. But if anyone does have the complete set I would also be interested. I won't be re-reading from the start for at least a couple years etc. But in truth I don't mind re-reading all of it online. However having a downloaded set would be awesome.

Also kudos if you can get me an altered version of the series with all Sasuke content censored & removed. So no reference to Sasuke in the whole series. Now I know it will only be six chapters long but it would be worth it.

UChessmaster
Wed, 02-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Torrent (https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10112174/Naruto_Manga_Chapters_1-675___English___CBR), only up to 675 though.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-11-2015, 12:36 PM
that's cool, I guess.

I'm still going to wait for a complete collection, preferably from someone here that can vouch for the quality and completeness of the scans.

viperwasp
Sun, 02-15-2015, 10:11 PM
Thanks Uchessmaster! I will perhaps grab that soon.